Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 08:56 AM   #1
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 170
Default Review: (Germany) Octoberfest in Germany -Day 3- FKK Sharks

Date: 10-14-17
Name: Karla, Serena , GeorgeGina & Francesca
Contact Info: See Site
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-sharks.de/en/
General Area: Otto-Röhm-Straße 72, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany . South of Frankfurt
Activities: LK, DFK , CBJ, BBBJ, Various covered Positions
Session Length: 1/2 hr
Fee: 50E to 100E
Hair Length and Color: Varied
Smoking Status: -
Physical Description: Karla -24 yo, 5-4 ,110lbs slender tanned body. Attractive facially with stripper shoes & makeup. Her hair was light Reddish brown to her shoulders. Maybe a B cup.

Serena -22 yo, 5-2 , 105lbs , Bleached blonde with black eye brows. Shy & quiet , facially cute with a very innocent look to her. Hair was done in braids on the sides. Large A cup.
Recommendation: Yes
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:13 PM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm curious if you asked or got quoted a price for a standard BBBJ/CFS session?

If so was it 50E or 100E? I was at Sharks Saturday and some wanted 100E for such, I told them I'm not Asian and they either came right down to 50E or stuck to their guns and I told them to fuck off. ( Nicely of course.) The Germans are getting pissed at the Asians and 1st time tourists now as the girls are getting too much money from them and their favorites are now turning down non-Asians since the Asian money is too good. I was looking for Evita Saturday and she wasn't there but I found out elsewhere some Japanese guy bought her for all day, I bet she went to the BMW dealership the next day and got a brand new car of that sucker.

Some dude from China I was talking to was all smiles told me he went with two girls and the idiot paid 200E for CBJ/CFS AND gave them a 25E tip each. One would figure they have the internet in Asia and these knuckleheads could see they are getting overcharged but unfortunately most do not research and pay whatever. Thanks to them the rest of us are getting ( attempted) upsold but the flip side is being a familiar face still gets 50E BBBJ/CFS girls there but seems they will no longer allow the DATY like they used to. And we know who to thank for it and it isn't the Germans or ' you and I.'

Glad you had fun, I did Selena and Patricia for 50E BBBJ/CFS refused to cave in to their DATY upsell.

The Shark-ettes are following the Oase girls now where they started upselling the BBBJ finally.

I wish Sharks would stop that fucking Asian buffet they serve WED thru SUN maybe the place would't look like a waiting room for a Bukkake party.

Well on the bright side, we share an escape hatch up the road which I just returned from. You know where, probably fucked the same ones I did there lol.

Even brighter is no matter what we pay it beats the bullshit we have to choose from stateside. I'll happily let a 7-9 rip me off before I pay a 3-6 their ' requested time donation' as they call it. Donation my fucking ass, it's currency for pussy. They aren't fooling the cops, just themselves.

Keep the reports coming, good reads!

It's really going to be a month to month thing IMHO but for me it will be the NRW and Dietzenbach from now on. BTW, PM me for a GREAT tip on the RLD I got, a punter from England pointed me in the right direction but won't post it do to the new law. I'm headed there for a 'real blowjob' later after dinner. Sadly, I head home to FKK Austinbach tomorrrow but my prison sentence there is only 34 days long before I am paroled back to Germany
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:38 PM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Thanks sounds like lots'a fun!
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 05:52 AM   #4
tp273
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I'm curious if you asked or got quoted a price for a standard BBBJ/CFS session?

If so was it 50E or 100E? I was at Sharks Saturday and some wanted 100E for such, I told them I'm not Asian and they either came right down to 50E or stuck to their guns and I told them to fuck off. ( Nicely of course.) The Germans are getting pissed at the Asians and 1st time tourists now as the girls are getting too much money from them and their favorites are now turning down non-Asians since the Asian money is too good. I was looking for Evita Saturday and she wasn't there but I found out elsewhere some Japanese guy bought her for all day, I bet she went to the BMW dealership the next day and got a brand new car of that sucker.

Some dude from China I was talking to was all smiles told me he went with two girls and the idiot paid 200E for CBJ/CFS AND gave them a 25E tip each. One would figure they have the internet in Asia and these knuckleheads could see they are getting overcharged but unfortunately most do not research and pay whatever. Thanks to them the rest of us are getting ( attempted) upsold but the flip side is being a familiar face still gets 50E BBBJ/CFS girls there but seems they will no longer allow the DATY like they used to. And we know who to thank for it and it isn't the Germans or ' you and I.'

Glad you had fun, I did Selena and Patricia for 50E BBBJ/CFS refused to cave in to their DATY upsell.

The Shark-ettes are following the Oase girls now where they started upselling the BBBJ finally.

I wish Sharks would stop that fucking Asian buffet they serve WED thru SUN maybe the place would't look like a waiting room for a Bukkake party.

Well on the bright side, we share an escape hatch up the road which I just returned from. You know where, probably fucked the same ones I did there lol.

Even brighter is no matter what we pay it beats the bullshit we have to choose from stateside. I'll happily let a 7-9 rip me off before I pay a 3-6 their ' requested time donation' as they call it. Donation my fucking ass, it's currency for pussy. They aren't fooling the cops, just themselves.

Keep the reports coming, good reads!

It's really going to be a month to month thing IMHO but for me it will be the NRW and Dietzenbach from now on. BTW, PM me for a GREAT tip on the RLD I got, a punter from England pointed me in the right direction but won't post it do to the new law. I'm headed there for a 'real blowjob' later after dinner. Sadly, I head home to FKK Austinbach tomorrrow but my prison sentence there is only 34 days long before I am paroled back to Germany
The 1st thing most girls asked me " Is this your 1st visit here?" Even after I told them no they still wanted to upsell. Only Ameira and Alice from sharks would do BBBJ & CFS for 50E . Ameira wanted 50E for Daty but Alice who remembered me from a Spring trip did kissing & daty also for the basic 50E package.

You are right about the Asians. As soon as they come into the room the girls targeted them. At Oase two Black girls who spent most of the afternoon walking around without success hit a Gold mine when the Asians arrived. I was sitting in the main lounge near the cinema for over an hour and watched them repeat their technique over & over. They would snare an Asian walking by and pull them into the cinema area. A short time later they would bend over and give the guy a sample of their Bj & then lead the guy off to a room. 5 to 10 min later they were back looking for another target. I also saw the Romanians do this to the Asians.

At Oase I was walking near the money lockers and saw a girl taking money from an Asian. He had a wad of money in his hand and she already had three 50E bills and another bill I couldn't make out in her hand. She then reached & took another bill from his stash and was attempting to take another one when the guy pulled the money back & started laughing & told her that is enough. She didn't give up and leaned in to take more. I didn't want to stop walking dead in my tracks in front of them so I missed what happened next. From what I saw she must have gotten 200 to 250E from the guy . No wonder the girls stopped pestering me when the Asians starting showing up. Before the Asians I couldn't sit in the Lounge area for a minute before the girls would start hanging all over me.
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Boarding my flight now but got more Asian stories to tell from Mainhatten quite funny
You would think w technology these Asians would know better they're being played worse than ever; nice guys all of them but when it comes to Germany they really are a bunch of fucking idiots ripe for the pickings. I did find one smart Asian though , in Dietzenbach so I give him an A+ and he paid the white mans rate; he was having such a blast

Smartest Asian monger in the world he is , he told me his friends were at Sharks ; idiots
Old 11-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #6
tp273
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Boarding my flight now but got more Asian stories to tell from Mainhatten quite funny
You would think w technology these Asians would know better they're being played worse than ever; nice guys all of them but when it comes to Germany they really are a bunch of fucking idiots ripe for the pickings. I did find one smart Asian though , in Dietzenbach so I give him an A+ and he paid the white mans rate; he was having such a blast

Smartest Asian monger in the world he is , he told me his friends were at Sharks ; idiots
I also did see an Asian at the Dietz . Short of chubby with Glasses ?
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #7
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp273 View Post
I also did see an Asian at the Dietz . Short of chubby with Glasses ?
The one I saw had glasses but wasn't really chubby, slight gut but not fat. I am guessing late 30's; early to mid 40's.

I saw him go to the room with Roxanna, he made a darn good pick have to give him credit. She's a good one

I wonder if he creampied her, she loves them.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #8
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

On the bright side, money draws pussy. Oddly, I don't recall a ton of Asians at my so far one trip to Sharks. I have no idea what her name was, but she was thin, hot, Romanian, about 5'7" and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. When I return, hopefully I'll find out and report.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer View Post
On the bright side, money draws pussy. Oddly, I don't recall a ton of Asians at my so far one trip to Sharks. I have no idea what her name was, but she was thin, hot, Romanian, about 5'7" and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. When I return, hopefully I'll find out and report.
Unfortunately Sharks is now fully infested with Asians ( mainly Japanese) although perhaps if you go at an off time you might not have a bunch of Zero's buzzing overhead non stop. They snake the best girls or pre-book them ( their What'sApp numbers get passed around the private Asian sex boards) and you won't see them again.

I will be there next week as well as mid January if you are. There are still tons of great girls to choose from for 50E-100E depending on services desired regardless of the Asian Invasion that has spread from the Frankfurt city clubs.. Enjoy !

Send me a PM, have some names for you as well as where they sit

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Karla of FKK Sharks

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women