Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 08:11 PM   #76
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Writing Reviews

If you want to, you can write reviews on the ladies you see. Why might you want to?

If you don't already have paid premium access, you get premium access time (6 weeks as of this writing) per accepted review.

Doing some reviews can also be a quick way to build up your credibility - it may make some ladies more comfortable to know that a gent who wants to see her has written some reviews.

Those are the reasons that are benefits to you. You might also want to help your fellow hobbyists out with their research, like others did for you with reviews they've written. I think reviews also serve as a kind of marketing for the providers (good reviews do anyway), and so you may wish to help out ladies you have enjoyed by writing reviews about them. I already have lifetime premium so don't need premium access credit, and really post them just to make contributions to the community and promote ladies I've enjoyed spending time with.

To post a review, go into the Independent Provider Reviews forum and press the New Review button. Fill out the form to the best of your ability and press submit.

Title: I like to think of a catchy title but I can't always. I think you get more views if you think of something clever or unusual and not just the provider's name

Date: Seems self explanatory, but needs to have a certain level of specificity before the review will be accepted for premium access. "Late August 2017" likely won't fly but "Last week of August 2017" probably will. Or you could just put the actual date, but not everyone is comfortable doing that, it seems.

Provider: Just the name of the provider you saw, as shown on her showcase. Best if you don't misspell it. In fact this is a good time to mention that it's handy to open the provider's showcase in another tab, because there are a few things you'll need to copy/paste from it.

User ID: This one seems to trip people up. If you look at the upper right of the showcase in the block called "The Basics," it is below the Name field and above the Email field and is just a number. Just copy and paste the number into the review.

Phone: The provider's phone, but with this caveat: don't put her phone number here if she doesn't share it herself publicly. It's fine to put it here if she posts it on her showcase, but if she doesn't, put something like 'Provided after verification'. Ladies that don't give out their number until after screening most definitely don't appreciate it being posted in reviews.

Email address: Copy / paste from provider showcase

URL Website: Generally this will be the link to the provider's eccie showcase but could also be her P411 page or her own provider website.

City: Use some discretion here. There are enough small towns in AR that you can put a provider at risk by getting too specific about her location. For NWA, I only ever put NWA. For LR it could be NLR or WLR for example.

State: AR - obviously, but keep in mind if you hobby somewhere else outside AR, you post in that review forum rather than the AR forum; it doesn't matter where you live, it's where the session happened that determines where to post a review.

Did the appointment take place at the agreed-upon time: A simple yes or no, but if you give a no, to my mind you should give further details in the ROS about what happened. For example, say you got lost and were late to the appointment. Just selecting "No" with no further explanation is going to look like it was the provider's fault, when it really wasn't. And if the provider was at fault for being late, it can be important to point that out as well, since a pattern of habitual lateness seen across reviews may affect clients' decision making.

Address: Use special caution and discretion here. Definitely don't give an address or a hotel name. I find it best to just leave this as "Private Residence", "Nice hotel", "Motel", and so forth. Streets, neighborhoods, nearby landmarks etc. - all too specific in my opinion. It doesn't help anyone find them except the people they don't want to find them.

Appointment Type: Generally will be Incall (you went to them) or Outcall (they came to you). There are also options for Spa, Studio, Strip Club, and Other but I've never used them.

Activities: Oh, the acronyms you will use! This is where you list out all the activities that happened in the session. If I can't get to the review right after the session (which is usually the case), I will try to make some simple notes on this as soon afterward as possible so I don't forget anything.

Session Length: Self explanatory - 1 hour, 90 minutes, whatever. Just take care that it matches the provider's donation rate for that length of time or you will cause confusion.

Fee: The donation you made to her. Don't include any tip in this amount. If you feel like you need to mention it, you can put "plus tip". If the rate was a special of some kind - a review special for instance, or an advertised special, you should mention that. I suspect not everyone will agree with me on this, but my personal practice is that I don't disclose any grandfathered rates (old rates a provider may continue to let existing clients pay after a rate change) or other special rates (for being a regular, or whatever). Why? Because it sets the lady up for others to see it and try to negotiate with her for that rate. Not a great way to repay a kindness, in my opinion.

You'll see different ways to express this. Simplest thing is just to put the amount: 300, 250, etc. Some people also user a dollar sign code, for example $$$ (which would be 300) or $$.5 (which would be 250).

Hair Length and Color: Self explanatory, although it can be surprisingly hard to tell the length if, say, she has her hair up. I usually try to see if I can find it on her showcase if possible.

Smoking Status:
Non-Smoker, Smoker, or I Couldn't Tell. Unless you know for sure, best to put "I couldn't tell" as some clients do decide to avoid ladies that smoke.

Ethnic Background: Just select the closest one from the list.

Physical Description: Typically what you thought of her face (maybe to include eyes, smile?), body type, breasts, butt, legs, any other characteristics that might be important to you. It may be best to employ some tact here, as providers can read this section. I'm not saying you shouldn't mention flaws, but there are hurtful and non-hurtful ways to do it. It is helpful to mention if she looked (or didn't look) like the pictures in her showcase.

If you're having trouble completing this section, it may be beneficial to open some other reviews of the provider and look at what others have said for inspiration and perhaps a memory jog.

The Rest of the Story (aka ROS):

The most important section of the review, in my opinion, and the part that makes or breaks it.

Everyone has their own way of doing these, but here's what I think makes a good one (and the way I use)

A simple, linear, narrative structure consisting of logical sections works well:

1. Introduction - what happened before you got in the room? What got your attention about her? How was her TCB (Taking Care of Business) before the appointment - did she stay in good contact and respond in a timely manner?

2. Arrival - how did she greet you, how did she look, what was she wearing, etc. How was the pre-activity conversation - awkward? relaxed? friendly? etc.

3. Activities - it may seem self explanatory but I often find this to be the hardest part to write. Unless you try to add some interest to it, it can just come off as a repeat of the activities list outside the ROS. Was there anything you particularly liked or didn't like (and why?). Anything that surprised you? A new trick she taught you (or you taught her!). Was it relaxed or did you feel rushed? These are the type of things that add interest to the ROS and in my opinion can elevate the quality of the review. Best advice is just to read some reviews that you like and try to emulate them.

4. Conclusion - Overall, was it a good session? Did anything in particular stand out about it to you? Would you repeat with this lady (preferably also to include why or why not)? Also a good place to mention any 'nice touch' things like her sending a thank you text later, for instance.

Other ROS tips:

White space is your friend. Paragraphs are also your friends. Try to break it up so it isn't just a single, stream of consciousness-style paragraph. Those tend to be hard to read and may be glossed over even if they contain good information.

Final thoughts on reviews:

Some ladies don't want reviews. However, my understanding is that providers are not entitled to a "no review" policy if they have a showcase or post ads. Makes sense when you think about it, since a provider's reviews are attached to her showcase.

I personally don't do reviews on providers that don't want them but I stop short of telling others they shouldn't because of the premium access issue. If you are keeping your premium access going by reviewing a provider every six weeks, seeing a provider who doesn't want reviews may present a dilemma for you. Not really something I can advise you on since, as mentioned, with paid premium access, I don't have that problem.

One more thing to consider that may not be relevant starting out, but could be as you start to get some regulars (assuming you do). It is possible that as a regular, you may be granted activities not available to the general population (note that I am NOT referring to bareback which I don't condone or unsafe activities here). My feeling is that these should be kept confidential and not included in reviews. Why? Because there's a reason she doesn't offer it to everyone, and by making it public, you set her up for a lot of guys to pester her for it. Again, not a great way to repay a kindness - and if you want to take the self-interested view, if you'd like to be granted that favor again in the future, it's best to keep it to yourself. Some guys may disagree with me on that, and that's OK. For that and this entire guide, my way is not the only way, just the way that works well for me.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:17 AM   #77
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Just a couple comments, FWIW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Title: I like to think of a catchy title but I can't always. I think you get more views if you think of something clever or unusual and not just the provider's name
On the other hand... do work the provider's name into your catchy title. Some of us skim over the review titles looking for the reviews of ladies who've piqued our interest (or alternatively, for pricks like me, avoiding the reviews of ladies who've made our shit lists). It's annoying to have to click through and start reading a review to determine whether I'm interested in reading it. (FWIW: on Windows machines, at least, if you hover your mouse cursor over the review title you'll get a "tool tip" with the first few lines of the review, which will include the lady's name...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Provider: Just the name of the provider you saw, as shown on her showcase. Best if you don't misspell it. In fact this is a good time to mention that it's handy to open the provider's showcase in another tab, because there are a few things you'll need to copy/paste from it.
On the other hand, for those of you using Windows... Showcases have Windows "Context menus" (the menus that pop up when you right click on the active window) disabled, so copying/pasting is just a little bit trickier.

To copy from a Showcase: highlight the text you want to copy (left click at the start of the string you will copy, then keep holding the mouse button down and drag the cursor to the end of the string). Then press CTRL-C (press the CTRL key, and keep it pressed while you also press the C key). Once you've done that, you can paste into your review any way you want (via context menu "Paste", or CTRL-V hotkey combo).

All that applies to Windows users; other operating systems may handle things differently.

You left out one topic I think deserves a brief mention:

Recommendation: The form allows only a "Yes" or "No". Sometimes, though, you may want to qualify a review. Say the service you got was so spectacular that a mere "Yes" isn't enough to express your enthusiasm for your new-found ATF. Or maybe you're not satisfied because there was just no personal chemistry between you and the provider in question, but she's legit and provides the services advertised, so a stark "No" just doesn't seem fair. What to do then?

Reviews, like other posts, can be edited for up to (about) an hour after you've posted them. So go back and simply edit your review to change the recommendation. Just click the "Edit" button that will show on your review for the first hour after posting, and make the recommendation say what you want. For example; the lady's quality blew you away? Change that bland "Yes" to something more enthusiastic: "Hell, yes!", "Absofuckingloutely yes!!!", or whatever moves you. Or if you've given a qualified yes to a provider you weren't completely satisfied with, You can change your recommendation to something like "Qualified Yes (see ROS)" or "I wouldn't return, but YMMV".

And this might be a good time to reiterate how important having Premium Access is: it's not at all uncommon that someone will post a review with a "No" recommendation while all the publicly visible information leaves you with no clue why the recommendation was negative. (More rarely you'll see a "Yes" recommendation when the publicly visible information is less than complimentary.) In that case, you should realize that "The Rest of the Story" (which you can't see) explains the basis underlying that recommendation--important information that you really need to know.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:15 AM   #78
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Excellent additions and clarifications, thanks bcg!
Old 09-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #79
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Thanks for the information guys. While not exactly a newbie you brought up some things that never crossed my mind. While it never occurred to me that some of what you mentioned might be problematic, seeing it from a different perspective gives me some additional things to consider.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #80
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Recent experiences lead me to believe there's a need for an equivalent of this thread for new providers as well. I've heard there are some resources in the private ladies' area but that would mean only VPs could see them, not complete newbie providers that don't have VP yet. I guess I can see where it would be problematic for stuff like revealing screening practices, making them easier to circumvent.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #81
cajndude1
Registered Member

A lot of good info. I'm not a regular hobbyist by any means, and it's rare that I step out. So really ever time I do I could probably be considered a newbie. Regardless, I never would want to do anything that could be out of line with a prospective provider.
cajndude1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:28 AM   #82
rcrider
Registered Member

This thread is AWESOME! Full of info thank you! I'm definitely a newbie I just haven't made the jump just yet but soon definitely after I've read this and I'll read it again and again. Thanks to everyone that posted. Spanky j dude you're awesome!
rcrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #83
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I'm glad you found it useful, rcrider and cajndude1. Good luck!
Old 09-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #84
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

This thread is fantastic...answers 99% of the questions I've been thinking about. Btw, I love the avatar SpankyJ. Though perhaps a Maester would be almost as appropriate based on your incredible level of knowledge.
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:56 AM   #85
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Frosty View Post
This thread is fantastic...answers 99% of the questions I've been thinking about. Btw, I love the avatar SpankyJ. Though perhaps a Maester would be almost as appropriate based on your incredible level of knowledge.
I'm glad you found it useful, Mr. Frosty.

I don't really think I know more than anyone else with a bit of experience. Some of these guys that have been around for years could school me on a number of things, I'm sure. Thanks for your comment though.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:12 AM   #86
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was thinking about a situation I encountered several months back, and thought some newbies might be able to benefit from it.

When the appointment is over, leave the lady's incall promptly. Take my word for it, there are few things as unsettling to a provider as seeing a client that left her room over an hour ago still sitting in the parking lot like a creep. Just because you think you're being slick doesn't mean that other people can't see you.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:25 AM   #87
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I was thinking about a situation I encountered several months back, and thought some newbies might be able to benefit from it.

When the appointment is over, leave the lady's incall promptly. Take my word for it, there are few things as unsettling to a provider as seeing a client that left her room over an hour ago still sitting in the parking lot like a creep. Just because you think you're being slick doesn't mean that other people can't see you.
Oh wow! Yeah that is creepy AF.

A good lesson, thanks Vannah!
Old 10-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #88
Coyote83462
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Thank You

You took a lot of time and effort to give us some help and I appreciate that. But also the information is great and will help me get into the system, again thanks!
Will be rereading your comments until I get to where I want to be!!!!
Coyote83462 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:35 PM   #89
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

I have a question that I haven't seen covered here yet. I know not to ask about services offered or donation amounts, and to instead just mention how long you want to meet and a possible day/time. In practice, what do you do if you've read through the providers profile (and website if applicable) and the donation amount differs based on the type of "experience" (by this I mean PSE or GFE, for example). Is there a proper way to specify this beforehand, without saying something that could get you in trouble?

I guess this question would also apply to extras. If the provider's profile lists an extra you are interested in (Greek for example), do you just add that to the donation, and then bring it up after you've laid your donation down? I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to bring up either of these subjects without getting into the kind of specifics you aren't supposed to. As always, thanks for all the info!
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:03 AM   #90
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Frosty View Post
I have a question that I haven't seen covered here yet. I know not to ask about services offered or donation amounts, and to instead just mention how long you want to meet and a possible day/time. In practice, what do you do if you've read through the providers profile (and website if applicable) and the donation amount differs based on the type of "experience" (by this I mean PSE or GFE, for example). Is there a proper way to specify this beforehand, without saying something that could get you in trouble?

I guess this question would also apply to extras. If the provider's profile lists an extra you are interested in (Greek for example), do you just add that to the donation, and then bring it up after you've laid your donation down? I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to bring up either of these subjects without getting into the kind of specifics you aren't supposed to. As always, thanks for all the info!
I'm probably the wrong person to answer this since I'm the type that says, "You won't know unless you ask." But yeah, you won't know unless you ask. If she has two different rates, why not ask? I mean, I'm sure we can make up a cute little term for it and pretend you're not paying us to please your penis, but let's be real.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women