Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70374
biomed160257
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2018, 12:58 PM   #91
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:43 PM   #92
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bored@home View Post
smfh....definitely NOT ME! I think this Kavanaugh bullshit proves how fucking pathetic the Democratic party is, such hypocrisy from the Left. I noticed in his debate , Beto was quick to paint the Republicans as racists.Typical Democratic response.Fear mongering and race baiting. Plus he is anti Gun, so for me its a hell no!
Let me explain to you what happens when you really know the facts. Are you aware of why Donald Trump is trying so desperately and quickly trying to get this guy on the bench? Next month a case comes to the US Supreme Court that will be quite interesting. And what that case basically says is that if you were indicted in federal court for a crime you cannot be indicted in state court for that crime. Now, why do you think Donald Trump has a particular interest in that case? All of these people on Donald's team that are taking deals in federal; Donald knows that he can issue a pardon on all of them and stop them from testifying against him. The problem, they can all still be indicted in state court and Donald has no say so there. So if you were indicted in federal court and you can no longer be indicted in State Court Donald can pardon all of those guys and the Russia investigation and the entire investigation effectively is over. Donald is literally trying to stack the court so that he cannot be impeached and subsequently indicted. That's your president bro. It literally just doesn't get any more corrupt than that guy.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:54 PM   #93
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Let me explain to you what happens when you really know the facts. Are you aware of why Donald Trump is trying so desperately and quickly trying to get this guy on the bench? Next month a case comes to the US Supreme Court that will be quite interesting. And what that case basically says is that if you were indicted in federal court for a crime you cannot be indicted in state court for that crime. Now, why do you think Donald Trump has a particular interest in that case? All of these people on Donald's team that are taking deals in federal; Donald knows that he can issue a pardon on all of them and stop them from testifying against him. The problem, they can all still be indicted in state court and Donald has no say so there. So if you were indicted in federal court and you can no longer be indicted in State Court Donald can pardon all of those guys and the Russia investigation and the entire investigation effectively is over. Donald is literally trying to stack the court so that he cannot be impeached and subsequently indicted. That's your president bro. It literally just doesn't get any more corrupt than that guy.
Where did you here this ???
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 09:14 PM   #94
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Where did you here this ???
Not keeping up with the news very well, are you?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-court/571285/

http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic...t_state_cases/

https://hillreporter.com/the-supreme...kavanaugh-8463
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:18 AM   #95
2bored@home
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I will add you to my list of the many that are misguided in this country, you keep believing all their bullshit if you want. It’s a funny thing, that Trump became a racist once he ran against a Democrat. That’s how they come at everyone against them, racism or some kind of sexual misconduct.When you control late night TV, the MSM and academia, you can warp minds into believing most of the crap coming out of your mouth sir.
Again I encourage most of you nonbelievers to pick up a nonpartisan book and read up on our nations history. Don’t use google or wilkapedia either. Knowledge is power.
I personally would love the day that we could all just be Americans and drop our skin color behind.
2bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:19 AM   #96
2bored@home
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

You remind me of my brother, when all your info is from the left, what other conclusions can you come up with!
2bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #97
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bored@home View Post
I will add you to my list of the many that are misguided in this country, you keep believing all their bullshit if you want. It’s a funny thing, that Trump became a racist once he ran against a Democrat. That’s how they come at everyone against them, racism or some kind of sexual misconduct.When you control late night TV, the MSM and academia, you can warp minds into believing most of the crap coming out of your mouth sir.
Again I encourage most of you nonbelievers to pick up a nonpartisan book and read up on our nations history. Don’t use google or wilkapedia either. Knowledge is power.
I personally would love the day that we could all just be Americans and drop our skin color behind.
Trump became a racist once he ran against a Democrat? Are you talking about the same guy that was sued and lost in federal court for housing discrimination against blacks and Hispanics? Is that the guy you're talking about that no one knew was a racist? You must mean you didn't know. Seems like with all that reading you want us to do you would have known that little fact before you ever posted.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women