Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Atlanta, Georgia > Encounters - Strip Club - Atlanta
Encounters - Strip Club - Atlanta Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

{vb:raw 232597115} 232597115
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
gatorlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: Another Successful Day trip to Follies

User ID: -
Date: 9/5/2018
Name: J******** at Follies
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Chamblee
State: Georgia
Address: Buford Highway
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: BLack long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Young enough to have on an under 21 bracelet, not much English, solid C cup titties, an ass to die for
Recommendation: Yes
gatorlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #2
curious2tryu
Registered Member

If you don't mind my asking, where did the encounter take place? In the VIP room? I was there last week (at night) and ended up getting some OTC extras with a baddie, but I didn't think I'd feel comfortable in the VIP because I kept seeing bouncers going behind the curtain every couple minutes and thought it would kill my vibe. Is there a private area back there free of interruptions? Or was my experience different because it was at night and not during the day shift? Also, how much?
curious2tryu is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
gatorlover
Valued Poster

It was in the VIP room, there is no private area in there. There are two rooms the one on the left when you come in is individual the one on the right is the communal room, if you are shy wait for the individual room. It does not bother me to be in the communal room. I paid a total of 200 dollars, presumably she paid the club 50 for the room and kept 150. She may have stiffed the club, it is not real organized during the day. The bouncers are only looking in to see who is in there. If you get in and out without a bouncer seeing you then chances are she will pocket the 50 bucks.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:55 AM   #4
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I love going to Follies when I'm in ATL. I come to ATL two or three times a year, but I've never had any sort of "encounter" there. In fact, I never even knew it was on the menu until the last time I was there.

Last time I was there, a dancer mentioned it to me, quoted the price, and told me just about anything goes in there. But, I didn't bring a bunch of cash that time, so I didn't take her up on the offer. I just got a few lap dances from some of the ladies, and left.

I love that place. There are always MANY gals to choose from no matter when you go. And some of those ladies I'd LOVE to "get down" with.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:29 PM   #5
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

You have to give up being bothered by other people being around. The bouncers know what is going on. I swear Some of the bouncers like to come in just to cock block. Probabply because they have a crush on one of the girls.
One girl I used to see was a known expert dick sucker, she told me one of the bouncers was trying to get her to give him one. He had to come in and ask if she had paid to the house. Dick.

That same girl one time we were in one of the private side rooms, I am sitting there with my pants unzipped and my balls hanging out and my dick buried in this chicks throat. The waitress wanders in and is like "do ya'll need any dri...." sees what is going on and turns around and walks away. Ive also had other dancers undo the beads and ask how much longer.
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:32 PM   #6
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

the crazist thing I've seen was a dude and a dancer wander into the communal room, sit right in front and he starts eating her pussy! Right in front! I'm like holy fuck dude. Youre gonna pay VIP money to eat some strippers cooch? How many guys has she fucked today and you are eatting that sloppy second hand tuna box?
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:42 AM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I used to frequeant follies every day of the week my routine was get off work go to panchos-then fuzzies -Then follies and close down the pink pony every single day.

I even met Jimmy page at follies dwayne was the manager and it was in 1998 and i paid him close early on a slow night so i could could have the place to myself from 11 pm till close the girls that wanted to stay could and if they wanted to leave fine .

Well who knew five min into my 3 hour have follies to myself except for the Dj whom i had to pay and Dwayne being there doing the books and my friend scott that someone would be beating on the door so hard that dwayne opened it and it was jimmy page and some asian guy and there limo driver .

First off any other time of any waking moment of my life i would of jumped at the chance to party down with ROCK GOD JIMMY PAGE but what the fuck dwayne said he would not let anyone else in and i paid 3k to be alone with the girls ,

Jimmy page is a rich mother fucker and can get laid just by ---well what the fuck its rock god jimmy page .

turns out he likes a certain dancer and she works all the clubs and that is just where she happened to be that week follies

Alot and i mean ALOT of shit happened that night and i even got to sneak in the DJ booth and play kashmir thinking it would piss him off because the dj was in the vip with page scott and all the girls while i was chugging crown and gagger shots

As soon as i put the needle on the record and the opening notes of kashmir came out everyone but page screamed NO NO NO WTF ARE YOU DOING ?

Jimmy Put his thumb up as i had cut the volume and Says { thats a good one i think i know who wrote it turn it back up } !!!!

The reason i wrote this is not to brag but you fuck tards are giving away way to much fucking info in the open forum wtf a guy who has 2 posts ask,s where you fucked a dancer at in the club and the op tells him so i call bull shit on all of this .

If it happened so be it cool but shut the fuck up about shit like this in the club are there might just not be a club fucking retards ...

use the private tab .

if you feel me calling you a fucking retard is out place look at what the fuck you said about illeagle actives in a club to a guy who has 2 fucking posts on a board detective ...

Feel free to pm me so i can get you banned from follies so the club doesnt close dick head ...
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:20 AM   #8
gatorlover
Valued Poster

So after Dad came in to tell us what to do.... I'll say this, I was at Flashers, which is now closed so they cannot get in trouble. I had a whore bent over the couch really giving it to her and the waitress walked in with another round of drinks. She set the whores on the table and handed me mine then walked out
Old 09-26-2018, 09:07 AM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
I used to frequeant follies every day of the week my routine was get off work go to panchos-then fuzzies -Then follies and close down the pink pony every single day.

I even met Jimmy page at follies dwayne was the manager and it was in 1998 and i paid him close early on a slow night so i could could have the place to myself from 11 pm till close the girls that wanted to stay could and if they wanted to leave fine .

Well who knew five min into my 3 hour have follies to myself except for the Dj whom i had to pay and Dwayne being there doing the books and my friend scott that someone would be beating on the door so hard that dwayne opened it and it was jimmy page and some asian guy and there limo driver .

First off any other time of any waking moment of my life i would of jumped at the chance to party down with ROCK GOD JIMMY PAGE but what the fuck dwayne said he would not let anyone else in and i paid 3k to be alone with the girls ,

Jimmy page is a rich mother fucker and can get laid just by ---well what the fuck its rock god jimmy page .

turns out he likes a certain dancer and she works all the clubs and that is just where she happened to be that week follies

Alot and i mean ALOT of shit happened that night and i even got to sneak in the DJ booth and play kashmir thinking it would piss him off because the dj was in the vip with page scott and all the girls while i was chugging crown and gagger shots

As soon as i put the needle on the record and the opening notes of kashmir came out everyone but page screamed NO NO NO WTF ARE YOU DOING ?

Jimmy Put his thumb up as i had cut the volume and Says { thats a good one i think i know who wrote it turn it back up } !!!!

The reason i wrote this is not to brag but you fuck tards are giving away way to much fucking info in the open forum wtf a guy who has 2 posts ask,s where you fucked a dancer at in the club and the op tells him so i call bull shit on all of this .

If it happened so be it cool but shut the fuck up about shit like this in the club are there might just not be a club fucking retards ...

use the private tab .

if you feel me calling you a fucking retard is out place look at what the fuck you said about illeagle actives in a club to a guy who has 2 fucking posts on a board detective ...

Feel free to pm me so i can get you banned from follies so the club doesnt close dick head ...

Excellent point, man.

Can't preach private tags enough. Fuck, man.

Some of these guys ask and say the blatantest shit out in the open, like nothing. Can't talk in any kind of code, or hush tone, or any pick up on any nuances. Fuuuuck. Read between the lines. Do a flicker of research. Read shit a few times until it starts to make some sense...connect some dots, so on and so forth.

This shit's no fun when EVERYTHING has to be spelled out all the damn time.

I don't mean to sound like an ass or anything, but keep some secrecy about this. Think 'fight club'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women