Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #61
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfguy71 View Post
Of course, every large group contains individuals with biases

But only one party fought a war for slavery, supported the Klan, used armed soldiers to keep black children out of public schools, and forcibly put Japanese Americans in camps. To just say "meh, both parties have racists" is letting one side a little easy after literally fighting to the death for racism.
You're correct. But what has happened to that party today? Like I just told someone else there is no point in telling history if you're going to stop the story. It does continue. Why don't you pick it up somewhere with Strom Thurmond the Democrat becoming Strom Thurmond the dixiecrat. And then continue the story with the entire South becoming Republicans. Or you can just keep acting like history ended somewhere around 1960. Or then again, maybe you actually believe that the people of Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Texas voted to free their own slaves.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #62
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsandhipster View Post
Can we just drop the "sins" of the past and lets all be americans and stop the special interest and categorizing skin color, sex, and age. The beauty of America is the freedom to become what you want and be who you want to be as long as you don't steal my shit. Of course some of us started out with less, had to work harder to get to college and own a home, but it happens every day. The government cant give you shit without taking it from someone else, and that is wrong. Regardless of race and social status. Grade K-12 are free in this country so how in the hell can we have schools here in Dallas where 65% of the kids graduate. It is not because of race or origin, it is because of lack of drive and desire to have a life you earned, not that someone gave you.
Lets stop the "categories" and work on helping each other achieve, build hope and work ethic, and hope for all. And for those who choose to be lazy, not try, use the substances to escape reality, and commit crimes, regardless of origin, "It sucks to be you" Tough shit. Get your act together or accept you are a fcktard and leave everyone else alone.
Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya. Have you ever heard of white privilege? Your big long statement pretty much sums it up. The white mans distorted view of the United States. There's a big difference between how you think it should be, and how it really is. You should probably pay a little more attention to these people getting posted on the internet making racist rants. Teachers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, School superintendents, business owners. But you keep on telling me about how everyone has the same fair chance. Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:37 PM   #63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Those same Asians you were talking about did not have to deal with slavery. They did not have to deal with civil rights violations up until the 70s, which also by the way still continue today. African Americans fought the fight for Asians. Asians drop down in the United States in the 80s and the majority of the work has been done for them. They did not have to deal with a denigration of their neighborhoods and their schools. All they had to do was come in and go to school. So it's interesting that you admire the people that had to put in the least amount of work.
You listed all facts that are not debatable, however that doesn’t take from my admiration. A cultures can plight can be different, yet learned from as well.

Racism is not only an African American issue.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #64
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
You're correct. But what has happened to that party today? Like I just told someone else there is no point in telling history if you're going to stop the story. It does continue. Why don't you pick it up somewhere with Strom Thurmond the Democrat becoming Strom Thurmond the dixiecrat. And then continue the story with the entire South becoming Republicans. Or you can just keep acting like history ended somewhere around 1960. Or then again, maybe you actually believe that the people of Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Texas voted to free their own slaves.
Exactly. I would like to know why the idiots who harp on and on about the racist past of the Democrat party can't seem to answer why the South became so fervently Republican around the same time as the Democrat embrace of the civil rights movement. Did it happen just coincidentally?

??????

Did American history come to a screeching halt in the 1960's or is it possible that party platforms changed?

I think you have to be willfully denying reality to not see that the white supremacists mostly abandoned the Democratic party and joined the Republicans unless you believe those same white supremacists collectively decided that civil rights was actually a good thing.
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:30 PM   #65
wdfwguy
Registered Member

Nevermind, I don't know what I'm talking about. lol
wdfwguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #66
wdfwguy
Registered Member

Nvm
wdfwguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:16 PM   #67
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw47QpOK9gw

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:12 AM   #68
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfguy71 View Post
Republicans?

Literally went to war to end slavery

Pass multiple civil rights legislation

Not stand in front of schools, trying to keep out black children

Not populating the Klan and murdering blacks for decades
We mean in the last 60 years?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:15 AM   #69
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Horrible attempt at a comparison here my friend. Racism deals with racial superiority. Black power deals with black people having to overcome the adversity that has been bestowed upon them most notably by white people in America. At no point in time did Black Panthers or any other group of that nature ever say they were racially Superior to any other race. White power, woohoo we're happy to be white and we're Superior to every other race. Bad comparison. And really shows a push towards this whitewashed history that has starting to pop up the last 10 years.
He doesn’t misundetsyand anything. It’s just a way to try to fool a few people into thinking he’s not a racist. He’s just bleaching and starching the sheet to look a little better. It fools no one.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:50 AM   #70
KatWalkn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default She was once a elementary school teacher, devout racist, and separatist

If you aint white, you aint right.The latest re-branded Republican/Tea Party makes that point so clear.
KatWalkn is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:59 AM   #71
2bored@home
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

You need to seriously do some digging up on facts sir, the democrats started the KKK, they are the true racists...
2bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:10 AM   #72
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire-chucker View Post
Did American history come to a screeching halt in the 1960's or is it possible that party platforms changed?
4 words: Richard Nixon Southern Strategy
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:39 AM   #73
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Most AA voters are low information voters and can't intelligently discus the issues.... they vote based on sound bites.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:20 PM   #74
latinbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

How about Lyndon Baines Johnson? He pushed through the Civil Rights Act with limited support from Democrats, but overwhelming support of Republicans. And, he after it passed, he said he would have those N***ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Democrat policies do not create independence.
latinbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:19 PM   #75
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have often wondered...

Why can’t Democrats & Republicans strive to get positive things done for our Country? I mean, can’t we share ideas and work together for common good; rather than being scared to death if someone has an idea or belief different than one’s own?

Why is there so much hatred in our Country? Why do people gate solely based on race?

Are we really as messed up as it seems?

Then a thread like this comes along and puts everything in perspective... Disturbing...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women