Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Outing question

If a person "outs" someone on another website and they are on Eccie my question is will eccie ban the person from eccie if they outed on a different website? Or is it ok since it didnt happen on Eccie? Btw I have proof. Also same eccie handle as on other website.
Tomjunebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

You asking another question for a friend?
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:32 PM   #3
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

DO its a security question right. I mean if a person will out someone on one website why think he won't outm on eccie? I would hate to be outed on eccie or any website.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:28 PM   #4
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all, sorry that happened to you. Secondly, sorry to say, the powers that be on eccie will not do anything about you being outed if it happened on another site. If it happened on eccie, then yes, they can do something, but you would have to forward those private messages to a moderator through the eccie pm system. A lot of people use handles we see here on other sites. It doesn't mean it's the same person on that other site.

You can pm a moderator to verify, but I don't recall them ever banning someone for something that happened on another site they can't control.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #5
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's add to this question. I definitely would like staffs answer to this. If someone outed a member of Eccie on another board I can see them not doing anything. But what if a member of Eccie then makes a comment on an Eccie thread saying that two members of Eccie were outed and to pm him for the link and screenshot. Is that not an outing on Eccie as well?
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:59 PM   #6
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Here's the bottom line: I never outed your real name, just fake handles so people could be alert. Now if you claim one of those names is real, then you lied to a federal agent and the last time I checked, is against the law.

Is that what you want to admit to doing?
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 08:21 PM   #7
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

So roadlizard you admit you outed an ECCIE handle person on another website? And you used that person 1st and last name? Just checking. Since you are staff on eccie ill take it its ok to out on other websites just don't do it on eccie. Thanks for the info.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
Road Lizard
BANNED

You're so cute. I love the way you twist words without saying anything. Construction criticism is always welcome. It comes in handy.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #9
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Cassie btw I also seen a screenshot of a post by moderator roadlizard from a website outing billyland/????????? I seen lots of screenshots/links btw. Also I have never put a 1st and last name with an eccie handle Can you say that Roadlizard? Nope. Also I only told FBI that I seen the threatening post you made and outing post you made against billyland. Which I did see and sent screenshots to Billyland. So I never lied to FBI. No idea what others told FBI.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 PM   #10
Road Lizard
BANNED

If you have nothing to do with this, then why did the FBI talk to you? Do you have something to do with this? Wow!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:45 PM   #11
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Roadlizard yes I did. I seen a post by you on a website and i call billyland and gave him link to the website where u posted what you posted and I gave him screenshots in case your post get deleted.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:48 PM   #12
Road Lizard
BANNED

Keep digging, you are undermining what you told the agent.

Dear God in Heaven, I LOVE my enemies! Thank you for their IQ level!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:54 PM   #13
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That doesn't explain why you spoke to the FBI. An investigation would start with the accuser calling and speaking with the FBI and then the FBI would contact the accused. Trust me I've had my own share of dealing with Leo and being outed. I know how things work. But you did make a post saying you saw where a member from Eccie and a super mod from Eccie were outed and to pm you for links and screenshot. How did you know they were Eccie members and there real life names?
Old 07-27-2018, 09:21 PM   #14
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby View Post
Cassie btw I also seen a screenshot of a post by moderator roadlizard from a website outing billyland/????????? I seen lots of screenshots/links btw. Also I have never put a 1st and last name with an eccie handle Can you say that Roadlizard? Nope. Also I only told FBI that I seen the threatening post you made and outing post you made against billyland. Which I did see and sent screenshots to Billyland. So I never lied to FBI. No idea what others told FBI.
That's funny you say that.The post you made telling people about the outing of a super mod and an Eccie members and to pm you for links and screenshot. That outing listed their handles here and their REAL names. By you saying to pm you for links and screenshot that means you were willing to share that info. THAT IS OUTING as well!!!
Old 07-27-2018, 09:45 PM   #15
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait a minute TJB. Why did you say that you never put a 1st and last name together? I thought you only took screenshots and gave them to Billyland. So are you saying that you are the one that posted the outing on the other board? Or are you admitting to being Billyland? You've got me confused. I like clarity and being the victim of outing that cost me EVERYTHING I take outing very serious. Whether a hobbiest or provider no one should be outed. You never no just what people have to lose. Jobs, spouses, children and friends can be gone in a blink of an eye. That's a lot of bad karma to come back.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women