Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 10:31 PM   #151
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Before the hobby and even in the hobby, I have entertained couples and single ladies, while with a gentleman friend, and even on my own. A lady's gotta fun, so I do. LOL It's been a while since I was one on one with a female though. It might be time I did so...

Oh you definitely should consider it! Either OTC or outside the hobby! I'm thinking about setting up a session with a lady on my own (leave the hubby at home!) and although the ladies here in Phoenix are wonderful, I was wondering if a trip to San Diego might be worthwhile to check out the local ladies there. (seems lately that all of the touring ladies here are just not our type).

Have you ever visited or toured San Diego? Or Phoenix?
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:26 PM   #152
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
Oh you definitely should consider it! Either OTC or outside the hobby! I'm thinking about setting up a session with a lady on my own (leave the hubby at home!) and although the ladies here in Phoenix are wonderful, I was wondering if a trip to San Diego might be worthwhile to check out the local ladies there. (seems lately that all of the touring ladies here are just not our type).

Have you ever visited or toured San Diego? Or Phoenix?
I don't really tour. I've done it a couple of times, but hotels are not as comfy as my place. I do like to travel, but if it's gonna be spent in a generic hotel room...meh I'd want to check out the location, see what's around, and it'd end up costing me more rather than making more....LOL I've been through Phoenix, but have not had the pleasure of getting the lay of the land. yet.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #153
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Hon, I know what is true of me. Others have told you what is true of me. I'm not sorry for knowing a lot about a lot of things. Anyone can learn...well, maybe some are slower than others. smh

NOTHING you share is off limits, after the damage you have tried and failed miserably, to do to me. If you can not control your emotions, learn how to do so. I'm not responsible for yours. I'm only responsible for mine. ijs

Your last review was 3/29/2016. Yeah...she's real special all right! LOL

The true Yoda comes out again. She says" I am smart and you are dumb" Always the case with Yoda. In my last review I said she was out of town for a month. We have that agreement. For someone that lays down for a living to call someone that she never has had any contact with less than special is funny. Your complex shows bright on that one. Admit it Yoda. You have a tough edge but underneath your all jelly. Shit knows shit and you know yourself well. I see Dakota gave up after I blew her/his cover on dual accts. You draw the best people. My advice is to just shut up and keep doing what you have for many, many, many, years.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:07 AM   #154
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
The true Yoda comes out again. She says" I am smart and you are dumb" Always the case with Yoda. In my last review I said she was out of town for a month. We have that agreement. For someone that lays down for a living to call someone that she never has had any contact with less than special is funny. Your complex shows bright on that one. Admit it Yoda. You have a tough edge but underneath your all jelly. Shit knows shit and you know yourself well. I see Dakota gave up after I blew her/his cover on dual accts. You draw the best people. My advice is to just shut up and keep doing what you have for many, many, many, years.
I'm looking for anywhere on the board I have said that, but no luck. I don't read reviews.

Hey B, go you! Lots of men would like such an accommodating lady, so she truly must be a special lady. Congratulations! I think that's wonderful for you.

No need to be rude or get upset again. Woulda been cool if you had come up with a story about female clients for us, but obviously you were distracted and I shouldn't have kept asking you to. I apologize if I offended you or your lovely lady in any manner, dear. Smile, go see a lovely lady and enjoy this beautiful day.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:22 AM   #155
SkylerScarlett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271177
My ECCIE Reviews

I will see females. I have a sugar mama too
SkylerScarlett is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #156
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't really tour. I've done it a couple of times, but hotels are not as comfy as my place. I do like to travel, but if it's gonna be spent in a generic hotel room...meh I'd want to check out the location, see what's around, and it'd end up costing me more rather than making more....LOL I've been through Phoenix, but have not had the pleasure of getting the lay of the land. yet.
"Lay of the Land". I see what you did there
I agree that a nice hotel room can ad tremendously to the overall ambiance of the encounter. And generally I prefer incalls since I'm not really comfy with a lady coming to our home nor does booking a hotel room ourselves make much sense if the gal has a nice incall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerScarlett View Post
I will see females. I have a sugar mama too
OOOOhhhhh I wanna be a sugar momma!
But I gotta ask, Skylar - are you just "willing" to see us ladies or do you enjoy the prospect of a female hobbyist?
Old 04-07-2016, 02:21 PM   #157
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"Lay of the Land". I see what you did there

I'm punny like that at times...

If ya ever get to Dallas...my incall is kinda sexy, comfy, inviting and friends are always welcome. It's a work in progress....always. Crafty female that I am.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #158
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm punny like that at times...

If ya ever get to Dallas...my incall is kinda sexy, comfy, inviting and friends are always welcome. It's a work in progress....always. Crafty female that I am.

I have only visited a providers home once, by myself (usually it's always a hotel). She lived in a rather shady neighborhood, and the parking was limited and dicey. I wondered what condition my car would be in when I returned for it later. Her apartment was a nightmare mess, and she had a small dog that would occasionally peek in on us as we were doing our thing. At the time I was a bit miffed, but in hindsight it is a memory that I will always sorta cherish in it's bizarreness.

Unlike that gal I'm sensing that you take great care and pride into making your incall very accommodating for your guests, Ms Milyen. I like that.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:09 PM   #159
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have only visited a providers home once, by myself (usually it's always a hotel). She lived in a rather shady neighborhood, and the parking was limited and dicey. I wondered what condition my car would be in when I returned for it later. Her apartment was a nightmare mess, and she had a small dog that would occasionally peek in on us as we were doing our thing. At the time I was a bit miffed, but in hindsight it is a memory that I will always sorta cherish in it's bizarreness.

Unlike that gal I'm sensing that you take great care and pride into making your incall very accommodating for your guests, Ms Milyen. I like that.
I do try and many seem to notice, so my friends are worth the effort I happily make. 3 things my Mom ingrained:

1. don't call boys
2. sit up straight
3. provide a comfortable (clean, as in white glove drill sargeant clean kind of Mom, and I'm not quite up to her standards, but don't think many ever could be, and please don't tell her I said that. LOL Her favorite thing to do, is iron...everything. Awesome little bitty lady, my Mom.) and cozy environment for guests.

So, I always hope it's nice for guests, but understand that it will never pass Mom muster. dadgummit I gave up on that long ago. And she forgives this of me, as long as I don't mess up her place ie. leave a spot of water on the faucet when I wash my hands. LOL

Gosh, I'm wordy. doh!

Me talkin' about Mom ain't exactly right on topic, but it did involve two females, so I am half safe in this post. LOL
Old 04-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #160
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm looking for anywhere on the board I have said that, but no luck. I don't read reviews.

Hey B, go you! Lots of men would like such an accommodating lady, so she truly must be a special lady. Congratulations! I think that's wonderful for you.

No need to be rude or get upset again. Woulda been cool if you had come up with a story about female clients for us, but obviously you were distracted and I shouldn't have kept asking you to. I apologize if I offended you or your lovely lady in any manner, dear. Smile, go see a lovely lady and enjoy this beautiful day.
You knew enough to look up the date on my review like a little weasel. I'm sure your white knights would read it for you. Your smart ass comment about my accommodating lady wasn't appreciated either. Who she is and what she does is none of your business. Your comments aren't appreciated. Oh I knew a female client once. Is that enough for you?
Old 04-08-2016, 05:40 AM   #161
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
You knew enough to look up the date on my review like a little weasel. I'm sure your white knights would read it for you. Your smart ass comment about my accommodating lady wasn't appreciated either. Who she is and what she does is none of your business. Your comments aren't appreciated. Oh I knew a female client once. Is that enough for you?
Yes, of course. I have investigative prowess and that makes me a weasel. Thanks for at least changing the insulting remark. You're starting to think and that's always a plus.

Your comments to me have never been appreciated and no matter how hard I try, you can not see through red. Again, the way You feel and how You behave is no fault of mine, hon. It's fine if ya wanna make me your whipping boy on the board and follow me around yoda yodeling. Do yo thang! If it makes you happy, that's just weird to me, but to each his own.

Still, no charming or witty stories concerning the topic of the thread, which btw is, female clients? No? Go figure. Learn some new things, have some new experiences, and you too will be able to discuss more than just one topic... Me. Hope your special gal pal isn't jealous as I'm sure you share all with her. Bit of advice, like it or not...she is gonna pick up on your anger issues sooner or later, so you should learn to deal with your issues and how to let them go. It's not good for you to be clinging. If ya don't believe me, ask a shrink, as they are experts and what would I know anyway. Well, I do know that I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I am taking my own advice and putting you on ignore, so feel free to stalk away, this is my last transmission to you. Best of luck with your travelin' friend. I hope she distracts you from what feels like, your unhealthy obsession with me.

buh bi
Old 04-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #162
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, of course. I have investigative prowess and that makes me a weasel. Thanks for at least changing the insulting remark. You're starting to think and that's always a plus.

Your comments to me have never been appreciated and no matter how hard I try, you can not see through red. Again, the way You feel and how You behave is no fault of mine, hon. It's fine if ya wanna make me your whipping boy on the board and follow me around yoda yodeling. Do yo thang! If it makes you happy, that's just weird to me, but to each his own.

Still, no charming or witty stories concerning the topic of the thread, which btw is, female clients? No? Go figure. Learn some new things, have some new experiences, and you too will be able to discuss more than just one topic... Me. Hope your special gal pal isn't jealous as I'm sure you share all with her. Bit of advice, like it or not...she is gonna pick up on your anger issues sooner or later, so you should learn to deal with your issues and how to let them go. It's not good for you to be clinging. If ya don't believe me, ask a shrink, as they are experts and what would I know anyway. Well, I do know that I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I am taking my own advice and putting you on ignore, so feel free to stalk away, this is my last transmission to you. Best of luck with your travelin' friend. I hope she distracts you from what feels like, your unhealthy obsession with me.

buh bi
Bye and good riddance.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:49 PM   #163
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
I do try and many seem to notice, so my friends are worth the effort I happily make. 3 things my Mom ingrained:

1. don't call boys
2. sit up straight
3. provide a comfortable (clean, as in white glove drill sargeant clean kind of Mom, and I'm not quite up to her standards, but don't think many ever could be, and please don't tell her I said that. LOL Her favorite thing to do, is iron...everything. Awesome little bitty lady, my Mom.) and cozy environment for guests.

So, I always hope it's nice for guests, but understand that it will never pass Mom muster. dadgummit I gave up on that long ago. And she forgives this of me, as long as I don't mess up her place ie. leave a spot of water on the faucet when I wash my hands. LOL

Gosh, I'm wordy. doh!

Me talkin' about Mom ain't exactly right on topic, but it did involve two females, so I am half safe in this post. LOL

Lol yeah mom's are tough....nothing is ever good enough for them. The only thing worse than mom's over critiquing are mother-in-law's. They gotta be THE WORST!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women