Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Let's face the facts about Detroit

We should be realistic about Detroit. They will never be able to self govern without a massive injection of capital. Through incompetency, entitlement, laziness and corruption, their culture of failure is ingrained.
If you grew up there, went to their schools, adopted their line of thinking, and drank the wine of failure all your life, you would be a loser, too. The suburbs function and make the auto industry work. We don't need Detroit anymore than we need East St. Louis.
Unfortunately, a bunch of people live there and must be fed. Since both cities are virtually all black, let's start the reparations movement there. Give every black citizen 100 grand each, have them sign a statement acknowledging they are no longer eligible for affirmative action, diversity programs, etc., and watch the city bloom!!!
Once Detroit is revived, we can pay reparations to all the other black people in America, and not have to listen to the bullshit about racism anymore.
To pay for it, the Fed can issue reparations bonds, and the descendents of Southern white plantation owners can pay it back through a special tax.
You "fine southern gentlemen" of Kappa Alpha need to work off your debt to society and stop drinking those mint juleps on the veranda, anyway.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/19/news...ex.html?iid=EL

Obama is currently not willing to bail them out but I bet he can be convinced.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK, Massa...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JL, how many times are you going to put this same trash out there on a million different threads?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
JL, how many times are you going to put this same trash out there on a million different threads?

until people totally quit responding to them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I combined two of the concepts into one thread - so that counts as a new topic.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's weekly cock sucking and buttfucking bash. What are those parties like, Low-T?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's butt bash.
He's simply superior race baiting, Old-T. Wants us to think he's actually leaving. Like he did the last time. (HA!)

I thought you were no longer responding to me until I paid you $10,000 or you kicked my ass with your bare fists.

And are you doing research on "ways to suck dicks?"

In Israel right now, it's almost three days away from October.

You will NOT be missed! None of you!
Old 09-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's weekly cock sucking and buttfucking bash. What are those parties like, Low-T?
A typical stupid comment from someone who wants to appear far more intelligent than they really are. So, I ask a question about your post, you reply with a personal attack that has nothing to do with either my question or the OP.

You have been studying under the IBBuffoon and Marshall school of illogic. And imitating well it seems.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
A typical stupid comment from someone who wants to appear far more intelligent than they really are. So, I ask a question about your post, you reply with a personal attack that has nothing to do with either my question or the OP.

You have been studying under the IBBuffoon and Marshall school of illogic. And imitating well it seems.
If you intend to insult someone else's intelligence, Old-Twerp, you really should improve your grammar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

You asked a question which tends to elicit a personal attack. Stop playing dumb and asking questions designed to rope people into your next attack.
As soon as someone answers a question like yours they are on the defensive. You might notice that politicians ignore questions like that, because they are traps.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If you intend to insult someone else's intelligence, Old-Twerp, you really should improve your grammar.

LMAO pot meet kettle. Ma kettle that is.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quote:

LMAO pot meet kettle. Ma kettle that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cruz would be prow of you idiot.
. . .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

when in doubt, pull it out.

The Merriam-Webster that is.

Grammar, spelling and punctuation? One in the same, Corpy?

Awesome!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
. . .

Better learn to spell IN Bred
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #15
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
We should be realistic about Detroit.
Maybe we should but you sure are not. Detroit's problems began not recently but 110 YEARS ago with the people who ran the city gave up well thought out urban planning for the auto industry. Instead of upper and middle class areas, instead of parks and shopping centers there were rail yards and manufacturing plants. The whole city is designed to make it easy to build cars, not live in, which is their main issue. There was talk back in 1960 about the blight and long term issues. You can throw as much money as you want at Detroit, it is not going to change the city physically which is the root cause of their problems.
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women