Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2019, 10:34 AM   #31
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclxvi85 View Post
CF is probably one of my favorite spots and anything happens up stairs. I’d say the majority of the girls have been more than fair while others try to scam and hustle the fuck out of you. Overall though, if I am in the mood to have a good time, that’s where I go and know who to talk to.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #32
youngstud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default door vultures

stay away from the door vultures! id post a list of names, but they all run together and they are all the same. ownership/management needs to keep the trash away from the front door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGator2 View Post
Centerfolds suck. Girls desperately trying to hustle you to go upstairs for an expensive show. I seriously doubt they do anything upstairs like they did before. Waitresses, very mean-spirited, try to hustle you for tips. Most of the guy patrons just talk to each other. There aren't too many dancers on the stage. Girls aren't the best looking. Place feels kind of ghetto to me.
youngstud is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:16 PM   #33
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ View Post
How about the Bobbie Rock
My first strip club!
Was a Sr.in HS when I went
You mean Boobie Rock? North side of Westheimer Road, in the mid-Eighties? 1000 block; more or less.

I never went inside Boobie Rock, as I was a regular at Texas Cowgirls, at the time. I developed a nice acquaintance with an older waitress there. TC was a tiny place, without dark corners or a VIP room; any action happened OTC. If a night had been slow, a dancer might get a ride home in my truck, to avoid paying much of what she made to a taxi driver, and sometimes, I was freely invited inside, upon arrival. I never paid for anything OTC, probably because I tipped well, inside the club, and was well-known to the waitress, who would vouch for my being a “good guy.” Times were different, then.

The building that housed Texas Cowgirls is now a pawn shop, IIRC. I also used to go to Caligula’s, with a colleague. He had an ongoing close OTC relationship with a dancer there, and one of the managers was a former high school classmate.

Another reason i stayed away from Boobie Rock, was because another colleague would hang out there, and let’s just say that when I drink, I prefer to drink with friends, not someone who considers me a targeted rival.

From about 1992, I stopped going to GCs often, as I started a series of relationships with women with very healthy libidos. I re-entered the GC scene in the Two-Thousands, largely Michael’s/TGSOE. I started a relationship with a waitress, and we would sometimes party OTC with a couple of the dancers. Those were interesting times!

When that magical era of Michael’s/TGSOE went downhill, I was, and have been, since, unable to find another GC where I felt comfortable. I would love to re-live those times, preferably a nice, low-key hole-in-the-wall place, where I can get to know an older waitress really well, like in the old Texas Cowgirls days.
Gangolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 07:51 AM   #34
burgundy rosebud II
Registered Member

Those days were great I attended several ASPD luncheons nothing better, but those days don't exist anymore, its like LasVegas now versus the mafia days no respect morals or ethics
burgundy rosebud II is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:51 AM   #35
Slcman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

My first time ever in a strip club was during my first visit to Houston in September 1986. We ere staying at the Ramada that was on SW Freeway. We went to a place called Lipstick, which is where the Colorado Club is now.

When the dancer girl came up and sat down at my table, I had no idea of what she wanted or what I was supposed to do. She finally asked me if I wanted a table dance and I said sure, not knowing what i was going to get. $10 for each song. When she realized I wan not going to ask her to go up to their more private area, she left.
Slcman is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #36
trickydicky
Valued Poster

Lipstick was only about 100 yards from where Michael's is now, not where Colorado is now.
trickydicky is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:33 PM   #37
Effigy!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I was there 4-5 months ago on a Friday and had a great time - hot, tall, big tittied women. Went again 2 months ago and had another great Friday. Fun girls and yes they want all your money. Depends on how you want to play I guess and if you are a broke dick dog or a high roller. But the women were sexy and came in all varieties.
Effigy! is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:16 PM   #38
Alpha_Male
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

I made a trip a couple weeks ago. Came across a hispanic girl that shared a number and would meet OTC, but I didn't connect with her.

I'm afraid on upstairs play because of the high prices they seek. Still a nice collection of good looking girls and low key atmosphere.
Alpha_Male is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women