Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default There is incentive for the banks to foreclose on homes..

How their is incentives for the banks to cheat and a push to foreclose on homes (profit by cheating)

Inside the Foreclosure Factory (pushing the files)
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I'm in the real estate business. The real untold story behind the collapse of residential real estate values is walk aways. A very high percentage of foreclosures and short sales are by people that are perfectly capable of paying their mortgage payments. I see people letting their house go into foreclosure or short sale that have new Porshes and Mercedes in their garages and a house full of new flat screen TV's and expensive furniture. They still have the same income level as when they purchased the home. What happens is, when they find out that their house is worth less than the loan amount, they walk away. This drives the market down very quickly which of course causes more walk aways; it's like a run on a bank. Whole subdivisions turn into ghost towns. I see starter home subdivisions where almost every house has gone into foreclosure or resold as a short sale. There's no way all those people lost their jobs.

The reason people feel entitled to not pay debt that they are ethically obligated to pay is that most Americans have bought into the victim mentality. Everything is someone else's fault. No one thinks that they should be responsible for their own actions. People can't build equity in their homes because of the average home owner's lack of integrity. It's just another aspect of the liberal mindset that's destroying the country. We've become a nation of cry babies expecting that someone will take care of us.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Too true, Joe.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm in the real estate business. The real untold story behind the collapse of residential real estate values is walk aways. A very high percentage of foreclosures and short sales are by people that are perfectly capable of paying their mortgage payments. I see people letting their house go into foreclosure or short sale that have new Porshes and Mercedes in their garages and a house full of new flat screen TV's and expensive furniture. They still have the same income level as when they purchased the home. What happens is, when they find out that their house is worth less than the loan amount, they walk away. This drives the market down very quickly which of course causes more walk aways; it's like a run on a bank. Whole subdivisions turn into ghost towns. I see starter home subdivisions where almost every house has gone into foreclosure or resold as a short sale. There's no way all those people lost their jobs.

The reason people feel entitled to not pay debt that they are ethically obligated to pay is that most Americans have bought into the victim mentality. Everything is someone else's fault. No one thinks that they should be responsible for their own actions. People can't build equity in their homes because of the average home owner's lack of integrity. It's just another aspect of the liberal mindset that's destroying the country. We've become a nation of cry babies expecting that someone will take care of us.

every fucking thing with you is a liberal mindset

for someone in the real estate business to say people cant build equity because of other peoples lack of integrity is one of the dumbest fucking things Ive ever heard ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why, CBJ7? Could you explain, please?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

WHY ?

LOL ... ok.

Whats an over priced asset and a bubble that broke

the housing market ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

here cof ... from a man that REALLY in the real estate business

http://iappraiseforyou.wordpress.com...-market-crash/

joe is the encyclopedia for right wing talking (bs) points ... no more no less.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This all still goes back to the very fact that people who had no business what so ever getting a mortage were given one. As the old saying goes: "just because a bank is willing to loan you money is NOT a good reason to borrow".

Though it has been close to 40 years since I set accross from a lender to aquire a home loan, I know how it works. They try to get you into as much as they can. People feel good about the fact that an official loan officer tells them how much home they can qualify for, paying no mind that you still have to eat.

The American People, through their elected officials, created this entire mess. You would think everybody would learn a lesson.

But I doubt it.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
here cof ... from a man that REALLY in the real estate business

http://iappraiseforyou.wordpress.com...-market-crash/

joe is the encyclopedia for right wing talking (bs) points ... no more no less.
I REALLY have been in residential real esate for most of my life, for what it's worth. There's no single reason for the recent collapse. I mention walk aways because main stream media never talks about it and I believe they are a major contributor to market weakness. Main stream media loves to put all the blame on those greedy evil capitalist lenders and builders with no responsibilty assigned to the borrower.

Another huge factor in the recent collapse was the fact that FMNA and FHLMC were eager to buy all the bad loans the banks could sell them. The usual underwriting standards required by FNMA and FHLMC were relaxed or abandoned completely with the federal government's encouragement. Barney Frank was chairman the finanical services committee in charge of supervising FNMA and FHLMC. He was literally sleeping with an upper level employee at FNMA who was involved in purchasing subprime loans.

Here's a video of Democrats in congress stonewalling efforts to reign in dangerous behavior at FNMA and FHLMC. They ignored all the warning signs until it was too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqYY72PeRM
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
WHY ?

LOL ... ok.

Whats an over priced asset and a bubble that broke

the housing market ...
No I thought it was when your Uterus fell out.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:

This may true in some cases but not the majority. By the way I have background also in the mortgage and title company business. That mortgage insurance you are forced to pay at closing? Guess what? The banks capital is tied up in your home. They don't want to wait for that capital over a 30 year payout. They get paid big bucks if you default on your loan in addition to the exorbitant costs they charge and interest for a write off. They make money on the foreclosure they make money selling your bad debt, they make money on so many ends it will make your head spin. They have incentive for this whole foreclosure process to start so they get their money faster and more of it.

The banks had a huge incentive to sell bad loans from the get go to people who they knew couldn't afford their homes. The real estate was overpriced and they knew it.. so they sold the loans to other banks who paid them on it so they got the capital immediately. Then those banks who bought the loans got more insurance on top of that on those loans. Everyone was make big fast money. Then the bubble burst in real estate and they made huge profits off the public.

I could go on and on but honestly I am not sure how much of this will sink in with most. Unless you have been in the business and you were in it during the 2008 ordeal then you may not understand what really happened. Now this same crap practice is going on with commodities such as our food and gas. Just a matter time till the things bust out as well.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

People with that kind of money are the upwardly mobile and are probably republicans.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women