Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2021, 11:08 AM   #16
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1989 View Post
I had met a coupe or three of the ladies from SWC and none of them were anywhere near the cost stated in that article. I was NOT part of any club. I just made a call and the experience was pretty much like that of any agency. I quit them when one lady showed up and I seriously thought she was under age. Gave her cancellation money and wished her well. The human deification hit the rotating oscillating device 3 - 4 weeks later. I was sweating bricks for some time, but learned lots about being smart and safe in this hobby
Lol! Yeah right. Don't make statements trying to fit in. SWC was not an agency! You didn't make a call to book a lady. WTF?
beyondthere is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 01:29 PM   #17
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondthere View Post
Lol! Yeah right. Don't make statements trying to fit in. SWC was not an agency! You didn't make a call to book a lady. WTF?
You are sadly mistaken. I care not one fuck what you think or say. I know what happened, and I know who it happened with. I even went to one of their meet and greet events.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #18
Kvothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You are sadly mistaken. I care not one fuck what you think or say. I know what happened, and I know who it happened with. I even went to one of their meet and greet events.

SWC was not an agency. Individual ladies posted ads just like here in ECCIE. SWC never collected any money from anyone, member or poster or advertiser. SWC never hosted a Meet & Greet. If one occurred it was organized by individual members on their own initiative. The article quoted above, like almost all the info published about SWC at the time, was based on APD hyperbole and random speculation and misinformation.
Kvothe is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:22 PM   #19
carguy1989
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvothe View Post
SWC was not an agency. Individual ladies posted ads just like here in ECCIE. SWC never collected any money from anyone, member or poster or advertiser. SWC never hosted a Meet & Greet. If one occurred it was organized by individual members on their own initiative. The article quoted above, like almost all the info published about SWC at the time, was based on APD hyperbole and random speculation and misinformation.
There were pics of available ladies on the web page. You called and the scheduler set up the appointment, or called and said the requested lady could not get there. I never said that they were an agency, I said the experience was LIKE an agency. The meet and greet was at twin peaks on the "patio" and I met the "guy" that said he was from Phoenix. Even met a date at one of them.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #20
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

I never called, talked to, or PMed a scheduler at SWC. I also don't recall ever reading on the SWC site about a central scheduler on the site available to make an appointment with a lady. The several I met during the life cycle of SWC I called, PMed, or texted directly. No third party involved. I never saw SWC as an agency; just an advertising/reviewing site like Eccie.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 06:44 PM   #21
carguy1989
Premium Access

different perceptions. After that blow up and concern of consequences, I figured out that I would NEVER use a real world phone. Perhaps I was not hassled by L.E. because I was not a "member" just an outsider visiting the web site. I had read about the "hunt club" and saw messages from the two principles, can't remember if I ever sent or received e-mail. I know I was very concerned for a long time after that.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:32 PM   #22
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvothe View Post
This! +1

Not an agency, no scheduler. NO meet and greets. LMFAO
beyondthere is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 11:02 PM   #23
SweetNikki505
Account Disabled

User ID: 180606
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There were pics of available ladies on the web page. You called and the scheduler set up the appointment, or called and said the requested lady could not get there. I never said that they were an agency, I said the experience was LIKE an agency. The meet and greet was at twin peaks on the "patio" and I met the "guy" that said he was from Phoenix. Even met a date at one of them.

Sounds like you are possibly confusing SWC with Desert Divas. They were out of Phoenix and operated more as you have described. SWC was just a messaging board and I don't remember hearing of meet and greets. I guess it could have all been organized by individuals behind the scenes but I never heard of that activity. I and the other ladies I knew from there operated as independent providers, no agents or schedulers. Never paid anyone on the site any money for any reason, EVER .
SweetNikki505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 12:39 PM   #24
WyvernXP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I did hear about one "Meet & Greet" that occurred at the Andaluz or Hotel Parq, I forget which one. It sounded like it could have been fun.
Anyway, I have seen the lady in question and can confirm that it is her. She doesn't even bother to use a fake name when asked about it.
WyvernXP is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 01:00 PM   #25
desertfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyvernXP View Post
I did hear about one "Meet & Greet" that occurred at the Andaluz or Hotel Parq, I forget which one. It sounded like it could have been fun.
Anyway, I have seen the lady in question and can confirm that it is her. She doesn't even bother to use a fake name when asked about it.
Wow, a proud tall tough beautiful blonde- my kind of woman!
desertfish is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 12:00 PM   #26
Frankthehumanboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
The meet and greet was at twin peaks on the "patio"

That's fucking dope, gives it a completely different feel when your private hobby comes together like that with public life. I wonder if any of the servers at Twin Peaks was/is working? Saw a waitress the other day so attractive I had to restrain myself from asking her on a date.
Frankthehumanboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:26 PM   #27
tidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You are a fool to defend her . She was an addict and her and her little buddy juicy. Were caught for having a minor involved . I know everything g that happened .
tidiot is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 06:21 PM   #28
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidiot View Post
You are a fool to defend her .......
well, that’s pretty strong language, but, let me put it this way.....

proud tall tough beautiful blonde - who, apparently...
will sell you out and set you up

so, yeah. well, whatever
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:55 PM   #29
Kvothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Based on more info and WyvernXP's recent review of "Debra" I agree that this is Sweet Seduction of SWC infamy.
Kvothe is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:18 PM   #30
loadout
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyvernXP View Post
I vaguely remember a meet and greet being discussed, but I did not attend. I was allowed to join SWC and was a member for about a month before it blew up. Had me shaking in my boots. That type of trust is hard to regain.
loadout is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women