Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Trump is a Democrat

And his nomination was part of a conspiracy to elect Hillary Clinton President of the United States.

How else can you explain it. He has done everything he possibly could to lose the election without being carried off in a straight jacket.

Take your pick, he's (a) a selfish, narcissistic nut case or (b) in Hillary's camp. Otherwise he would announce now that if elected president he will step down and allow Mike Pence to assume the presidency. If he doesn't do that, the Republicans have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency this year.

Kasich, Rubio, Carson, or Fiorina would have wiped the floor with Hillary's ass. And most of the other Republican candidates would have stood at least a 50/50 chance of beating her.

To those of you who supported Trump in the primaries, you made a grave mistake. YOU elected Hillary Clinton. We will have to live with that for the next four years. You shouldn't blame the coming years of hell on people like me, although undoubtedly, using Orwellian logic, you will.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:47 AM   #2
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Too true. I will still vote for him because I really don't care who is offended by his remarks.
I just feel Hillary poses a greater threat to our country.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:56 AM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

A is my choice with the addition that he is a heartless sociopath. He has been on this path for months and months, acting like a vile gremlin. The recent turn of events was glaringly obvious from such a long time ago. Not only should he not be allowed near nuclear codes, there should be some kind of order banning him from being within arms length of women. Just because the women in his family want to make excuses for his behavior doesn't mean that millions of women should have to face the risk of a power tripping, unrepentant predator.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:06 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
A is my choice with the addition that he is a heartless sociopath. He has been on this path for months and months, acting like a vile gremlin. The recent turn of events was glaringly obvious from such a long time ago. Not only should he not be allowed near nuclear codes, there should be some kind of order banning him from being within arms length of women. Just because the women in his family want to make excuses for his behavior doesn't mean that millions of women should have to face the risk of a power tripping, unrepentant predator.
Aren't you a prissy bitch unable to distinguish words from action! Hildebeest has actually had people killed with drone strikes and suggested that her nemesis, Julian Assange, should also be a target, while Trump just says "mean things". Get real!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Hellary is a selfish narcissistic nutcase

and she's in her own camp always

so its easy to pick in her case -both apply- no ambiguity whatsoever

on the off chance trump is merely a selfish narcissistic nutcase and not in hellary's camp, i'll take him

is trump perfect? - hell no

does he have a ton of baggage? - hell yeah

but another 4 or 8 years like the last 8 years and we wont have a country- these people want us to be part of a borderless world community and yield our separateness and sovereignty to their great abilities
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:37 AM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Wow, if he can piss off a submissive, he is in trouble!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:11 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

True. Only the most extreme RWWs can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And his nomination was part of a conspiracy to elect Hillary Clinton President of the United States.

How else can you explain it. He has done everything he possibly could to lose the election without being carried off in a straight jacket.

Take your pick, he's (a) a selfish, narcissistic nut case or (b) in Hillary's camp. Otherwise he would announce now that if elected president he will step down and allow Mike Pence to assume the presidency. If he doesn't do that, the Republicans have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency this year.

Kasich, Rubio, Carson, or Fiorina would have wiped the floor with Hillary's ass. And most of the other Republican candidates would have stood at least a 50/50 chance of beating her.

To those of you who supported Trump in the primaries, you made a grave mistake. YOU elected Hillary Clinton. We will have to live with that for the next four years. You shouldn't blame the coming years of hell on people like me, although undoubtedly, using Orwellian logic, you will.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #8
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Trump is a piece of shit.

Hillary is a piece of shit.

I think I will sit out this this shit-bowl election.
tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Trump ain't no Uni-Party Globalist or a fucking communist, so why you 0zombies crying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXHmPAckDxk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:14 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't think she's a piece of shit. Just not a very exciting or inspiring candidate. And I think she'll make a very good president.

I do think he's a piece of shit... the worst kind of shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:20 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Bush Family Supports...

BILL CLINTON IS THE RAPIST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvDQGZeHG4
Old 10-08-2016, 08:02 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Clintons better start shitting in the Bushes...

Quote:
Rebekah and Robert Mercer reply:

…“If Mr. Trump had told Billy Bush, whoever that is, earlier this year that he was for open borders, open trade, and executive actions in pursuit of gun control, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him.

If he had admitted to Mr. Bush that he had profited privately by allowing the sale to Russia of 20% of US uranium deposits or that he had amassed his personal fortune not by hard work in the private sector but by selling favors to foreigners on the American taxpayers’ dime, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him.

If he had argued that he needed both a public and a private position on issues facing the American public, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him. And finally if Trump had serially terrorized and silenced the victims of violent sexual assault whom he feared could damage his political career, we would most definitely be rethinking our support for him.

Donald Trump’s uncensored comments, both old and new, have been echoed and dissected in the media repeatedly in an effort to kindle among his supporters a conflagration of outrage commensurate with the media’s own faux outrage.

Can anyone really be surprised that Mr. Trump could have said to Mr. Bush such things as he has already admitted saying? No. We are completely indifferent to Mr. Trump’s locker room braggadocio.

The same media that resolutely looked away when the most powerful man in the world, a sitting U.S. president with multiple violent sexual assaults to his credit, snared an impressionable young intern in his web and ruined her life, now expects us to gasp with revulsion at Mr. Trump’s irreverent comments.

America is finally fed up and disgusted with its political elite. Trump is channeling this disgust and those among the political elite who quake before the boombox of media blather do not appreciate the apocalyptic choice that America faces on November 8th.

We have a country to save and there is only one person who can save it. We, and Americans across the country and around the world, stand steadfastly behind Donald J. Trump”….
Old 10-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Do you support this tiny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA
Old 10-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

AMPReviews.net