Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #1
MROGN
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Most Entertaining Non-Vanilla Experience (Hobbyist or Provider Viewpoint)

Just because work is dull today. Wondering if anyone would like to share an experience they’ve had that jumps outside the boundaries or. It also interaction. Something that is more kink they anything else.
Who knows might create some business

For me it was meeting someone on a California trip who was into Cosplay, and her dressing up like Sailor Moon (Had to google it after the experience). She stayed totally in character for the whole time spent together. Took me a while to mentally piece together I really enjoyed that date. The outfit was totally amazing ��
MROGN is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:32 PM   #2
caferacer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

"Vanilla" in "The Hobby" is quite different than in my real life. The best overall experience I've had in The Hobby was probably quite vanilla compared to my real life, but I wouldn't trade that memory for anything!
caferacer is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:10 PM   #3
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Prob not for the faint...

Let’s see... man there’s alooot! Probably the most memorable one was a two hour session where I tortured the hell out of this guys nuts-basically squishing them in my hands, smashing them and having him stand against the wall taking some swift kicks square to the nads while I am wearing boots. He was quite the trooper-had a safe word and only used it a couple times. I also have a regular that I see who is very much into erotic humiliation so basically me dressing him up in lingerie, telling him how inadequate he is, putting his cock in a cage, teasing the hell out of him before he gets a good pegging, and me unlocking the cage and letting him release when I finally feel he deserves it. By nature I am very much the sweet GFE type of provider so taking on a femdom role is certainly very different for me but I have enjoyed it! There is a huge world of kink out there and it is certainly fun to explore- I love trying new things and seeing what makes people tick.

As they say, life begins at the end of your comfort zone
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:20 AM   #4
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Jocelyn-Johnsin you should definitely cum to DFW!
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:47 PM   #5
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well boys to be all serious when it comes to who I am in the hobby, for the most part I am exactly what I say I am. I am a young college girl that most certainly likes older men, that is true in real life too and I like to take my time, talk over a glass of wine, do a lot of cuddling, kissing, laughing, and just enjoying the time however long that may be. 99% of the time you get exactly who I am and the other 1% is because the guy I am with has requested something that is not exactly on my favorite thing to do list. But a few years ago, before I got back with the man I am with that will be my future husband next year I was in a pretty bad place with an extremely worse person. Now I am an open minded girl, surprisingly a lot more the my fiancee' and the guy I was dating was really into pegging and sometimes I would think he liked getting fucked just as much if not more then I did. lol I know they say not to kiss and tell but like I said this guy really liked it and I alway thought "What the hell, the strap on I had bought to use on him was only about 4' and not thick at all and sense that was bigger then what he had to fuck me, might as well have some fun and take out some aggression.
One night, when he dropped some of his inhibitions, he asked me to put the strap on away and get out this "BIG, THICK, AND LONG vib, that I never used because it was too big for me, I mean this thing was bought as a gag gift and is at least 11' by almost a fist thick and he didn't want any lube he just wanted me to spit a little and show him who was boss. Lets just say I have never seen a man cum so hard without even touching his penis in my life.
So I guess if that's you're thing I have experience and sense I respect and actually like my clients it would stay between us. But after all this P.O.S. put me through, I have no problems letting you all have a laugh.
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 02:57 AM   #6
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyBelle View Post
Well boys to be all serious when it comes to who I am in the hobby, for the most part I am exactly what I say I am. I am a young college girl that most certainly likes older men, that is true in real life too and I like to take my time, talk over a glass of wine, do a lot of cuddling, kissing, laughing, and just enjoying the time however long that may be. 99% of the time you get exactly who I am and the other 1% is because the guy I am with has requested something that is not exactly on my favorite thing to do list. But a few years ago, before I got back with the man I am with that will be my future husband next year I was in a pretty bad place with an extremely worse person. Now I am an open minded girl, surprisingly a lot more the my fiancee' and the guy I was dating was really into pegging and sometimes I would think he liked getting fucked just as much if not more then I did. lol I know they say not to kiss and tell but like I said this guy really liked it and I alway thought "What the hell, the strap on I had bought to use on him was only about 4' and not thick at all and sense that was bigger then what he had to fuck me, might as well have some fun and take out some aggression.
One night, when he dropped some of his inhibitions, he asked me to put the strap on away and get out this "BIG, THICK, AND LONG vib, that I never used because it was too big for me, I mean this thing was bought as a gag gift and is at least 11' by almost a fist thick and he didn't want any lube he just wanted me to spit a little and show him who was boss. Lets just say I have never seen a man cum so hard without even touching his penis in my life.
So I guess if that's you're thing I have experience and sense I respect and actually like my clients it would stay between us. But after all this P.O.S. put me through, I have no problems letting you all have a laugh.
My God Kelsey I hope you don't have any more English classes on your schedule at your college "sense" your post has numerous grammatical errors, spelling errors and run on sentences.

I wish you well with your impending nuptials and with your remaining time at "collage." Oops -- I copied that one from some of your previous posts. My bad.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 09:47 AM   #7
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn’t having a great night and had a little to much wine. If anyone follows me on twitter they would know that had a factor to my grammatical errors. So excuse me for being a human being.
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:18 AM   #8
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

You’re good, no excuses needed. Disregard the English teacher that’s grading people’s posts for spelling and/or grammar errors lol.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 12:34 PM   #9
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by north65 View Post
You’re good, no excuses needed. Disregard the English teacher that’s grading people’s posts for spelling and/or grammar errors lol.
I don't find poor communication skills to be a laughing matter.

She proclaims to be a college student in all of her ads and in her bio. As such, I hold her to a higher standard than I would for someone like you who doesn't know any better.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:48 AM   #10
Salvo
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Oh, Jam, this is why we can't have nice things. Just be kind to people, even strangers on the internet. Yes, even people who make spelling errors. But not me, be an a-hole to me (it gets me going).
Salvo is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:20 AM   #11
Jam3768
Valued Poster

You chose this for your first post of 2018 Salvo? You've had 10 months to think about it -- surely you could have come up with something better.

This is not the first time I have called out someone for a rambling nonsensical post and it probably won't be the last.

Kelsey is taking a break from her busy college schedule to visit Omaha in the middle of next month. You guys want to be her white knight then be sure to go see her while she is here.

This thread is getting way off the original topic. I will not participate in it any further

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women