Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2018, 12:00 PM   #16
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe he was talking 140 as in weight.

KAMMYE's Rates Are NOT 140 For Any Service....

Yall be on this site wildin the fuck out. lol.
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whether talking weight or rates 140 ain't nothing to scoff at. If talking rates if my math serves me right based on 8 hrs/day that's over $5k per week and close to $300k/yr
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:16 PM   #18
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Whether talking weight or rates 140 ain't nothing to scoff at. If talking rates if my math serves me right based on 8 hrs/day that's over $5k per week and close to $300k/yr
Excatly. So regardless what a provider chooses to charge, whats the issue?
Old 08-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

You're not a factor boy,this is why I ignore you 99.9% of the time
Just a try hard a pseudo-intellectual troll with too much time in his hands
And please save the paragraphs for the guys who bully you in the Political Forum and Sandbox

Back to the topic,only an idiot would think I was referring to rates

Gtfoh
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:21 PM   #20
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
Excatly. So regardless what a provider chooses to charge, whats the issue?
If your premise is there's an issue (rather than a question) then I guess it would be clarity on 140 being a weight or a rate. You follow me?
Old 08-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #21
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If your premise is there's an issue (rather than a question) then I guess it would be clarity on 140 being a weight or a rate. You follow me?
Understood.
Old 08-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
You're not a factor boy,this is why I ignore you 99.9% of the time
Just a try hard a pseudo-intellectual troll with too much time on his hands
And please save the paragraphs for the guys who bully you in the Political Forum and Sandbox

Back to the topic,only an idiot would think I was referring to rates

Gtfoh
Ohh just stop it...bruh you're flat out LYING ...there's no way in fucking hell you ignore me at all let alone 99.99% of the time. You read and follow every single thing I post on this site even though you dont respond...What is sad is that if you weren't so arrogant you could learn alot from a brother like me instead of wasting your time trying to be something you're not in the pimp game. I know real pimps in this city that's earning 500k - $1M and you're not in that circle. But the point is stop being so arrogant...I know you think you clocking a few dollars but to what end? Are you rolling in $100k+ cars and living in 7 fig estates ? Or are you just paying your light and other rudimentary bills. That's the problem with some of our people we let our ego's get in the way of our bank accounts. I know you're trying to impress a few girls on here thats down with you...and you're overly passionate about this site because it's how you eat but you need to think long term residual income thats legal. Lol

No need to melt down on me and start getting all emotional...but just in case you do I will leave you with this..notice Commodus response after Maximus ask his first question. Dont be Commodus.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:04 PM   #23
Drealman832
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sounds like OP should do his research and/or open up his hobby budget more.

But I bet he won’t do either.

I’ve mostly dabbled in the above-market range for the past few months and haven’t been disappointed yet with looks or skills.
Drealman832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #24
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ohh just stop it...bruh you're flat out LYING ...there's no way in fucking hell you ignore me at all let alone 99.99% of the time. You read and follow every single thing I post on this site even though you dont respond...What is sad is that if you weren't so arrogant you could learn alot from a brother like me instead of wasting your time trying to be something you're not in the pimp game. I know real pimps in this city that's earning 500k - $1M and you're not in that circle. But the point is stop being so arrogant...I know you think you clocking a few dollars but to what end? Are you rolling in $100k+ cars and living in 7 fig estates ? Or are you just paying your light and other rudimentary bills. That's the problem with some of our people we let our ego's get in the way of our bank accounts. I know you're trying to impress a few girls on here thats down with you...and you're overly passionate about this site because it's how you eat but you need to think long term residual income thats legal. Lol

No need to melt down on me and start getting all emotional...but just in case you do I will leave you with this..notice Commodus response after Maximus ask his first question. Dont be Commodus.

Go ahead and make the thread about you cause u got called out for saying something stupid...as usual

I'm just going to ignore you and watch you follow me thread to thread trying to get my attention

You got this homie,this is what u signed up for

I gotta get back to my hoes...its hard outchea for a pimp

Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #25
timudjjin
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

simple math:

>140 lower rate

<140 higher rate

pony up.
timudjjin is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #26
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Go ahead and make the thread about you cause u got called out for saying something stupid...as usual

I'm just going to ignore you and watch you follow me thread to thread trying to get my attention

You got this homie,this is what u signed up for

I gotta get back to my hoes...its hard outchea for a pimp
Naw naw....it's not like det..I knew I'd get a reaction. ;-)..but I'm not trippin. I may have went hard at you before but dat was just a heat check. If you eating good..do ya thang....and tell NM with her fine ass I have a open invitation for her to travel to the Greek Isles or Southern France.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:10 PM   #27
nice1
Valued Poster

Houston has some badazz ladies man
nice1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:40 PM   #28
under the hill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snafu75 View Post
Under the Hill - Houston is full of attractive, intelligent women who provide an outstanding experience to men who are respectful of their time and who treat the them as ladies.
R E A L L Y???? I'm all ears or eyes,......Please enlighnten me and Thanks!......You're SERIOUS,...Right??? :-)
under the hill is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:52 PM   #29
under the hill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1 View Post
Houston has some badazz ladies man
With all due respect.....W H E R E?????? Houston has become NOTHING but a below sea level bloated rat hole....LITERALLY!! This town was BOOMING with unlimited HOT LADIES in the 2013/14 area...UNLIMITED!! No offense, but, if you think the present scene is Shangri-La, you be in La La Land!!
under the hill is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:56 PM   #30
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I understand why but you shouldnt be afraid of me. Let bygones be bygones... Be a proud black man and look a man in his face and talk to him. All of the swerving to avoid me and talking around me but not directly to me is silly. Do you sit down to pee as well? If you are a pimp like everyone claims then its important for you to stand up and be a man...your girls are watching and they see how I talk to you and they also see how you avoid me...I just think it's silly. Be a proud black man dont let these white folks see you acting subservient to me...its not a good look...and I'm not even trynna be funny about this just trynna help you out.

See just like Cam approached Kelvin is how I'm approaching you...just want you to stand up...and dont you go trynna get mad at me either. We brothas we need to stick together.

That shit is foooking hilarious sisto. We brothers as well and you constantly come for me and I don't bother you. Interesting...
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women