Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Jacksonville/Gainesville > Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville
Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #1
PaytonJeanette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113793
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Considering...

Considering how slow the hobby is here in Jacksonville I will probably faint if more than one person reads this, much less PMs me a response...but I need to get a few things off my chest!

1. Why do 99 percent of the guys who contact me only want a qv and also want to haggle for 30 minutes to try and tip me such a low donation that it's insulting? I mean, that happens EVERYWHERE but not to this extent. I have ONE regular who always books an hour but everyone else just wants to do a '30 minute or less' appointment. Guys, I do enjoy what I do but it is very insulting and aggravating to be offered such a low amount for the amazing skills I know I have!

2. I find it hard to believe that almost everyone who tries to book with me has never seen any other providers and it is your first time! But if all of you really ARE newbies than please provide the screening info I ask for. Don't treat me like I'm crazy for asking a few questions...it's for my SAFETY!

3. I understand there are other boards out there but why does NO one participate on the discussion forums here? They can be fun and you get to know potential new providers/clients!

I'm not trying to sound rude or anything...just venting slightly. I know how much my time is worth and have lowered my rates considerably! I wouldn't walk into your place of employment and ask for a huge discount....it's just RUDE!

Ok, I'm going to bed now!
PaytonJeanette is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:11 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Sounds like you Jacksonville Hobbyist going to be loosing a provider who is doing her best to try and get better clients. Seems like too many lurkers out there that need to steep up to the plate.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #3
Drew Park
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

You have mail, Payton...
Drew Park is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:10 PM   #4
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Since moving here from Texas, (where there were so many choices and never used back page) I have found the pics and info on providers less than honest. Her the big option is backpage which leaves much to be desired. Therefore I find myself doing short visits because I am usually disappointed upon arrival. The vast majority of gals frankly have not been worth the time or money I have spent. Go to Eccie in any major city in Texas and you will find it a very active board. This makes it easy to know before you go. Same with P411. A very good board there but rather poor here. And I will be very honest, I find the gals here to be way overpriced compared to what I came from. Some gals really have a high opinion of themselves. Now if they backed it up with good service then i am all in. Unfortunately it is not typically the case.
stevejones1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 06:08 AM   #5
potus
Registered Member

This thread got me thinking about the hobby. The hobby is different here in the southeast compared to other areas of the country. The number of ad posts per week on this board is a lot less than daily ad post on other regional boards in other areas of the country. I fell your pain Payton, my experience here in Florida has been slow going too.
potus is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:39 PM   #6
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonJeanette View Post
Considering how slow the hobby is here in Jacksonville I will probably faint if more than one person reads this, much less PMs me a response...but I need to get a few things off my chest!

1. Why do 99 percent of the guys who contact me only want a qv and also want to haggle for 30 minutes to try and tip me such a low donation that it's insulting? I mean, that happens EVERYWHERE but not to this extent. I have ONE regular who always books an hour but everyone else just wants to do a '30 minute or less' appointment. Guys, I do enjoy what I do but it is very insulting and aggravating to be offered such a low amount for the amazing skills I know I have!

2. I find it hard to believe that almost everyone who tries to book with me has never seen any other providers and it is your first time! But if all of you really ARE newbies than please provide the screening info I ask for. Don't treat me like I'm crazy for asking a few questions...it's for my SAFETY!

3. I understand there are other boards out there but why does NO one participate on the discussion forums here? They can be fun and you get to know potential new providers/clients!

I'm not trying to sound rude or anything...just venting slightly. I know how much my time is worth and have lowered my rates considerably! I wouldn't walk into your place of employment and ask for a huge discount....it's just RUDE!

Maybe because when I book for an hour and tell you that I might want to go for 90 mins you cancel at the last minute.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:30 PM   #7
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

She might already have something lined up and can't adjust her schedule. It does sux to get cancelled last minute but sure beats a NCNS.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:12 PM   #8
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

I agree with the NCNS but I spoke with her two hours before hand and nothing was a problem at that time. Hey, tell me you will make it up to me. Ask me if later that night would be better. Something.......
Old 11-19-2015, 08:37 PM   #9
AubreyTate
Account Disabled

User ID: 312954

Hey, Steve!

I sent you a PM

xoxo,
Aubrey
AubreyTate is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:04 AM   #10
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Thank you Aubrey I may take you up on that. I have been looking for a regular or two and have been rather disappointed in this town so maybe you are in my future.

Chances are I will still give Peyton another chance. I am from the second chance school but she will have some explaining to do and will need to show me she is sorry the next time.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:33 AM   #11
TheSpark
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I can testify to Payton being one of the best Jacksonville has to offer and worth a second chance. Heard only good things about Aubrey as well. A bit out of my normal range; but I'm sure I'll get there.
TheSpark is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #12
luv2redfish247
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Payton

I've met with Payton and had a great time . And I've also been told I should give Aubrey a try. So I'm savin my lunch money for an extended visit next time I get down to Jax. What a beauty !
luv2redfish247 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 08:06 PM   #13
George Spelvin
Premium Access

Encounters: 243

I'm sorry you are having such a tough time Payton. I don't wish ill will on you and would like you to succeed as it would help the health of the Hobby in Jacksonville. Since I live a couple hours away I frequently come there for my fun.

After my initial contact with you started to blow up my phone with texts which was a big turnoff. After explaining that I could only come on my day off because working a 12 hour day wasn't conducive to a 4-hour round trip to see you yet you still would contact me to ask me to come over at midnight after work. When you didn't have an incall in Jax you offered to come to Gainesville and have your Gainesville friend join us but I had to pay your travel too. The $$$ were adding up for the both of you considering it was an incall to your friend's place. And all I really wanted was a date with you.

While you have some very nice reviews and are a good looking young woman my attraction waned when you pressed me so. So it goes both ways. I know guys can be such jerks & flakes and give you the runaround and I'm sorry for that. However, maybe because you weren't doing well as you had hoped in Jax you saw a glimmer of light with me but your actions turned me off.

I wish you luck, hope that business picks up for you and that both Providers and Hobbyists will learn from this thread to respect one another.
George Spelvin is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #14
fishguy717
Registered Member

Default qv dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonJeanette View Post

You have mail. :-)
fishguy717 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #15
fishguy717
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy717 View Post
You have mail. :-)
I see she read her mail, but I guess she didn't like it. :-(
fishguy717 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net