Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Jacksonville/Gainesville > Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville
Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-15-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
potus
Registered Member

Default FL is slow

Several discussion posts in the Jacksonville section got me to thinking and that is not a comfortable thing for me and frankly a dangerous thing. The discussion posts focused on the low number of ad posts, low number of discussion posts, and general slowness of the hobby in central Florida. The hobby is very different in other parts of the country. The activity on many other regional boards surely surpasses the activity of the boards in Florida.

In the Pacific Northwest (PNW), daily ad posts outnumber the weekly ad post here. The discussion posts per hour far exceed the weekly an d possibly new discussion posts here. There certainly is a more vibrant and exciting atmosphere on the PNW boards. I am not sure why that its, maybe it is because the norms are a little more relaxed in the PNW while their is a strong parochial attitude to the hobby in the southeast of the country. Regardless of why, the hobby here is slow compared to other areas of the country.

I have safety and discretion concerns regarding participating in the hobby in the southeast area of the country. The safety and discretion concerns are centered on the lack of use in using references. As a hobbyist, when a provider asks for references I provide them. Why does the provider not check them? I have provided references many times as requested, and the local providers have not checked them. I know this because I alert my references that a reference inquiry if coming and the provider lets me know when the reference was provided and to who. I receive more email from the reference that she has not been contacted yet. I am asked by the provider who was sent the references for a day/time to schedule to meet. This is a big red flag to me when the provider has not contacted my references and but still wants to schedule an appointment. I will not schedule until I know my references have been contacted. This is a safety issue for everyone.

Another concern is the lack of discretion here. After a provider has checked my references and a appointment is schedule I have been asked for personal and employment information. The request is for real name, place of employment, a picture, a copy of drivers license which will be checked upon arrival, etc...this lacks discretion. Heck, ask Tiger Woods how he feels about giving his name. Ask the clients of Ashley Madison how they feel haven provided personal information including a credit card. Yes, they are idiots.

I will not provide personal information. I am told the personal information is destroyed after it is verified, yeah right...again ask Tiger and the Ashley Madison clients. Providing personal information breaches discretion. I understand the safety concerns and totally support the need for safety and discretion. Aren't references to show the provider the hobbyist is real and not scum? Aren't reviews of providers to show she is real and not a scam?

Yes, the hobby culture in central Florida, and quite frankly all of Florida, is different than the PNW. The area boards are not as active as the local regional boards in other parts of the country. But lets change that.

Lets have fun.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:10 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Please don't speak for the whole of FL. I'm actually tired of hearing about how slow things are. If you don't like using our boards why complain about it. Move on to another board that will suite your needs better then trying to drag ours down. I do my best to promote the FL boards then get derailed by threads like this. Look at the amount of traffic in the Panhandle FL boards and you'll see we actually have a very lively community there even tho its not a big metropolitan area like Houston or any big TX city. As far as your concerns about references checking that is not just this area. Some providers have certain methods when screening their clients and some of that may include divulging personal info. Its up to the individual on what they feel is the right amount of info to give. Myself If my credential aren't enough to see someone without having to give real world info such as real name or show ID then I'll pass and more on to someone I feel more comfortable with.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:42 PM   #3
potus
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Please don't speak for the whole of FL. I'm actually tired of hearing about how slow things are. If you don't like using our boards why complain about it. Move on to another board that will suite your needs better then trying to drag ours down. I do my best to promote the FL boards then get derailed by threads like this. Look at the amount of traffic in the Panhandle FL boards and you'll see we actually have a very lively community there even tho its not a big metropolitan area like Houston or any big TX city. As far as your concerns about references checking that is not just this area. Some providers have certain methods when screening their clients and some of that may include divulging personal info. Its up to the individual on what they feel is the right amount of info to give. Myself If my credential aren't enough to see someone without having to give real world info such as real name or show ID then I'll pass and more on to someone I feel more comfortable with.

Having a bad day or do not like others point of view? It is a discussion forum. The other FL boards are just as bad or worse. Sorry your feelings got hurt - not really.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:49 PM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

No my feeling are not hurt but you don't need to wine about it. If you want to be part of a solution then I'm all for it.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #5
potus
Registered Member

yawn, you offer no solutions, you whine, you troll.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:57 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

OK this is the 2nd post you posted about FL is slow. Your 1st in the welcome area. Then you post again here in the co ed section. Seems like your the one winning. I'm just responding to your post. You should actually be happy someone responding since your whole complaint is that its too slow.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:57 PM   #7
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

This thread is going no place so closing it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women