Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default NCNS

Going forward, do not write a review in the Independent or Agency forums for No Call No Show sessions (or lack of session, actually). Rather, if you feel the need to post something about a NCNS it should be done in the Coed Discussion forum.

If you want to go through the hassle of copying a review template for a NCNS "review" in the Coed Discussion forum, knock yourself out. If you simply want to start a thread about it, that is fine too.

This way the provider can respond to the thread. As it previously worked, this wasn't allowed since providers can't post in review forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or PM one of the mods.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Respectfully Causeway, I completely and utterly disagree with this. The providers that form a pattern of NCNS should be outed in reviews. This way, it is attached to the lady's profile. It helps us guys see if the lady has a pattern of NCNS or if a one time incident was just that, a one time fuck up.

Like most of the guys on here, I have a busy life and have little time to waste. If a lady is habitually late or has a pattern of NCNS's it really needs to be attached to their profile. After all thats why we have this site, to look at reviews and judge whether we want to see them for ourselves. Without this added research tool, we could be wasting a lot more time.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

We (the moderators & owners) discussed that very point. Since a session didn't take place, there isn't anything to review. But if a guy starts a thread (whether it be in a review format or straight text) containing the lady's name on the board, her phone number, email address and link to her profile then the thread would come up in any search a guy does on the lady.

I'm not going to tell or suggest to anyone how to go about deciding whether or not to see a lady, but this is how I do it. If she's a verified provider I check out her showcase and reviews. Regardless of whether she is a verified provider or not, I then do a search on her to see what's out there (both positive and negative) that isn't included in her showcase and reviews. If you do a search you will see the NCNS threads. The search takes all of 10 seconds and I often find very valuable information in it.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Causeway, I don't disagree with your "search" statement. I do the same thing as you. Even when I do a request for info I usually put the name, number and picture. BUT, you are counting on new guys, or guys that don't use search, to provide the info that we would need to do a proper search. Hell, there are some ladies that still don't put the city they are visiting and we are expecting guys to put the proper info in a thread so we can search?

As you know, I respect yall and sure don't envy your job as a mod, but I just think this is short sighted. Its simply going to reduce the amount of info that we can research. I sure wish yall would reconsider.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

As a site, we are trying to standardize how NCNS's are posted on the site. If you do a search on the entire site it will catch everything.

In my opinion, having a NCNS review attahed to a provider's profile unfairly hurts her when the scheduling snafu is not all her fault. My understanding is that this happens frequently when NCNS reviews or threads are written.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
Shadowbeast666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Causeway, I understand what you and the other moderators are talking about save "Since a session didn't take place, there isn't anything to review". In my opinion, a 'session' begins for me from the first phone call. (as far as my review is concerned.) We do put in our reviews about ease or difficulty in contacting the provider, directions, etc. If that information is not part of the 'session', then why do so many annotate in their reviews, "typical 2 call scenario", etc. A provider can be hot as hell, but if she's consistently a flaky NCNS, I'll probably pass unless all her reviews are absolutely stellar!

I'm just wanted to voice my $.02 because I do agree with Stick that a habitual NCNS is important information to know about the providers.

Thanks,
Shadowbeast666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

First, how many NCNS have been written in the past year? Not many at all. Most of the time a guy will either start a thread about her or make a comment in a review on her. Having said that...

Let's say a local girl is notorious for NCNS...don't you think the guys will tell each other either by PM or have a thread on her? Of course we will. And if/when the word gets out that she is bad with NCNS guys will shy away from seeing her, which then leads to fewer reviews. So fast forward a little and a new guy is interested in seeing her. He sees some old reviews of her and in some of those reviews there may be a comment or two (or more) about NCNS problems. If he has half a brain he will do a search on her and presto the threads & posts appear. Or if he starts a thread asking for info in the ISO forum, then guys will chime in about her being bad with NCNS. Mission accomplished.

Let's say a traveling girl is notorious for NCNS. I don't have a clue about this, but I am interested in seeing her. When I check her reviews I'll see they are old or I see a couple of comments about NCNS. I do a search covering the entire site on her and presto, the info comes up. Once again, mission accomplished.

I agree that having NCNS reviews attached to a provider's profile would be an easier way to find this valuable information. And of those scheduling snafus that cause a NCNS, how many of them are 100% the fault of the provider? I suspect it would be a lower percentage than us guys think. Because of this I think it is a little too severe for any guy to be able to post a NCNS review and it automatically gets attached to the provider's profile, even if HE was the one that caused the NCNS.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #8
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

If you want, start a NCNS thread in Coed Discussion. The guys can list providers that have NCNS'ed them and the providers can respond if they want. That way all the NCNS info is consolidated into one thread.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewaycommuter View Post
In my opinion, having a NCNS review attahed to a provider's profile unfairly hurts her when the scheduling snafu is not all her fault. My understanding is that this happens frequently when NCNS reviews or threads are written.
If it was a scheduling snafu, then she can call, email or PM. Truely, its not that hard. It happens almost weekly with me in RL, but either I, or my client, pick up the phone to call and say something has happened. Not to mention, everyone can forgive someone for a single NCNS if explained. If they can't, then they need to chill out a bit.

Also, what about when it becomes a pattern and it isn't attached to their profile. It then unfairly wastes a guys time. Recently I had one NCNS with a provider. It completely wasted an afternoon and I was damn pissed about it. If she would have called, or responded to my PM's to explain what happened, then I wouldn't have written the review and I would have calmed down. Since she could care less about my time, then it warrants a review that will stick with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowbeast666 View Post
Causeway, I understand what you and the other moderators are talking about save "Since a session didn't take place, there isn't anything to review". In my opinion, a 'session' begins for me from the first phone call. (as far as my review is concerned.) We do put in our reviews about ease or difficulty in contacting the provider, directions, etc. If that information is not part of the 'session', then why do so many annotate in their reviews, "typical 2 call scenario", etc. A provider can be hot as hell, but if she's consistently a flaky NCNS, I'll probably pass unless all her reviews are absolutely stellar!
I agree! Outdoorsman and myself had a conversation about this. While I disagree with not giving premium credit for these type of reviews, I understand that it could get abused. BUT, the more info you can put out there the better.

This site is here for information and protection. By not allowing it in a review format and attaching it to a providers profile then it is restricting the amount of info we can gather and it can potentially waste several hours.

Again, I would hope yall would reconsider.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I totally agree with Sticks POV.. as well as each individual point. And without getting into much of any more reasons why, here is a suggested solution.

Why would it not be possible to privilege the provider in this instance being seen to have a single rebuttal to why the NCNS happened. And have it approved the same way the review is approved to be stickied with the NCNS review. That way everyone could have an idea of what happened. Can make the judgement for themselves as to who was at fault and simply decide what actions they would take. It could even be restricted of allowing anyone else to post comments towards it but still easily accessible being attached to the providers profile as a review.

A good case example would be the thread from the guy asking "is it right for a provider to not see me after a no show." Not word for word with the title I don't think but within it clearly showed the hobbyist take on what happen. Then it showed the providers take on what happened. And everyone was able to come to a clear understanding as to what happened and who was at fault.

The only instance I would see it not working is if the Provider did not offer a rebuttal to the NCNS. In this case maybe allowing time (a week maybe) for them to address it. Obviously they may be more busier than us to find time to look. But after a point it could be noted as no rebuttal offered or something of that context.

Case Closed. lol

not really but it's an idea that may satisfy both parties
Cain Marko is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #11
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
We (the moderators & owners) discussed that very point. Since a session didn't take place, there isn't anything to review. But if a guy starts a thread (whether it be in a review format or straight text) containing the lady's name on the board, her phone number, email address and link to her profile then the thread would come up in any search a guy does on the lady.
OK, so you ask us to put her phone number and email address in a new thread so we can do a search. I disagree, but OK. Then I read this:

Quote:
I had to edit the title to the thread. We aren't supposed to put full phone numbers or email addresses in posts. Links to ads or other postings on the net are fine though.
and this:

Quote:
I had to edit some posts in this thread. We are not supposed to post full phone numbers or email addresses. Links to ads or other posts on the net are fine though.
So now we are supposed to search for something as unique as "Lisa" or "Kim". Lets just hope every last provider is on ECCIE.

Causeway, I ain't picking on you. I just want to have as many tools as possible so I can do the proper research.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #12
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

We aren't supposed to use full phone numbers & email addies in Alert threads. In reviews that is perfectly fine. If someone wants to start an Alert thread about a member on here, you could just give her name & link to her profile.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #13
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
We aren't supposed to use full phone numbers & email addies in Alert threads. In reviews that is perfectly fine.
So, can we write full phone numbers and addy's in an other section - COED, Sand Box etc etc
Old 07-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #14
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

I ran it up the flagpole with the other mods & owners to get a final ruling on this. I'll report back on it.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #15
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Thanks. Otherwise, we should just go back to writing reviews of NCNS since there is no other way to do searches

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women