Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2017, 10:54 PM   #1
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Question Diabetes and the Hobby

This is hard for me....Ive been diabetic for 15 yrs...most of that time didnt get proper care for it and only been on insulin the last 6 years. I have gone from A1C of 15 down to 7.8 -- but the damage is done.

I used to have no issue of ejaculating and all but due to enlarged prostate and have retrograde ejaculation ( when time to cum, a valve that is weak due to diabetes diverts semen into bladder ) I can get 70% hard, but have barely any semen come out but can go thru all the motions up until then.

I have seen two top Urologists and there is nothing that can be done to try to get some better control. I realize there is more to sex then just penetration but at same time its a real bother to me.

Any suggestions or advice is welcomed, either here or PM.

Thanks for listening.
OklahomaSooner is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
Contralto
Valued Poster

I'm sorry you're dealing with this my friend. It must be a constant source of discouragement for you.

I don't know that you'll receive any words of medical significance here but I would like to try to add something. Here's my part.

While it may be true that some 'damage has been done' I wouldn't let that stop me from doing everything to reverse it. Fight hard, eliminate sugars, breads, pastas, and caffeine completely. Do whatever you must to get down to your ideal body weight and (perhaps) see your doctor about Testosterone boosters. Have you done most of this already?

Also, keep yourself abreast of medical advancements. We see new developments everyday.

I don't know what else to add except that I'll pass along anything at all that I come across.

all the best.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:36 AM   #3
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

^i agree with Contralto!

Limiting certain grains, fats, and fruits can make a huge impact on health. The World Health Organizations new guideline says that sugar consumption should be less than 5% of daily caloritic intake. I personally would not stop at sugar, I would avoid all sweetners period.

Low impact exercise is another great tool for helping to reverse the effects of diabetes. Bicycling and swimming are my favorite low impact exercises.

Water intake is huge! If you do not like the taste of water squeeze half a lemon or lime. This is how I have to drink my water unless I am extremely thirsty. Try to avoid all liquid except water. When you wake in the morning drink a big glass on an empty stomach then brush your teeth and wait 15-30 minutes before you eat. If you drink alcohol switch to something lower in calories such as vodka tonic.

http://www.slenderkitchen.com/articl...ld-drink-a-day

When you eat, eat with awareness. Enjoy your food eat it slow. Allow yourself to taste all the unique flavors. I have heard this rule a thousand times your first meal of the day should be the biggest and the last meal of the day the lightest. It is best not to eat late into the evening because it is harder for your body to digest during sleep.

To be honest this doctor helped me get off junk food binges so many times it's ridiculous.

I enjoy his 12 day detox but for individuals who are at risk for diabetes or have diabetes I would recommend this book. The link has the first chapter.

http://drhyman.com/downloads/bsschapter1.pdf

I am not sure if this has helped or given any insight but there are so many people in the United States that have a great risk for diabetes I thought this would be a good place for my thoughts. I am at high risk for diabetes because it runs heavily in my family. My brothers, my older sister, my mom, and my grandma all are diabetic or pre-diabetic. It saddens me to know so many people struggle with it. I truly wonder how diabetes will affect our longevity.
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
Capwned
Registered Member

What is it you're wondering about ?

I don't really see any sort of questions other than suggestions or advice ?

And you even say you can go through most of the motions 'til the end..

So what's the issue ?

Don't get me wrong sorry to hear about your condition but hey.. I'd feel that much more better about the company of beautiful women..

Have the best time you can with them.. massages.. dances.. getting to know some fine females.. even as much additional fun as you can handle..

If this is something you're into by all means just kinda dive in.. the experience is definitely what you make of it most girls are kind & eager to accomodate.
Capwned is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

All good advice on this thread. It's possible to recover from diabetes thru diet, depending on a few factors. Just know there is hope. Recommend "Grain Brain" and other books by Dr Perlmutter.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:49 PM   #6
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
Do whatever you must to get down to your ideal body weight and (perhaps) see your doctor about Testosterone boosters. Have you done most of this already?

I do take Testosterone Gel from a Dr. Thanks for the help
OklahomaSooner is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:14 PM   #7
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Type 2 since '99, A1C normally arounnd 7, so not too out of control, could be better.

Not only does diabetes contribute to ED some medications prescribed 'to assist the kidneys' will also contribute to erection dysfunction.

For the ED of course there are pills, injections, etc., injections being a no-no in this thing of ours.

Pills do not work for me. My skin and face flush. My heart rate increases, everything fills ready to burst, but zero erection.

I have had a penile implant, but i am not happy with it. Yes you can have an etection that lasts forvdays but the loss in length and girth is not worth it, in my opinion.

I recommend a penis pump. Girth and length are augmented, but you probably have to use a cock ring in conjunction to the pump to prevent deflation. Drawback - cockring prevents ejaculation. In your case nothing new.

I normally take 2-4 hrs to ejaculate, so the partner must be very patient and understanding.

Delayed ejaculation - sorry, no recommendations.

I hope you find a suitable solution.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:51 AM   #8
cherno
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

In regards to having trouble cumming I have found a combination of l-dopa taken on a daily basis combined with a dopamine agonist such as cabergoline dramatically reduces how long it takes me. Oftentimes the root cause is a hormone imbalance and taking a dopamine agonist suppresses your prolactin levels. Prolactin being high makes it nearly impossible to cum. Try just the l-dopa first at two pills a day at night with a snack and you should notice a difference within a few weeks. If that fails try the caber every 3 days or so does the trick for me.
cherno is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Penile implant...if it is bothering you that much.
A friend of mine is obese and over 50.
He should have been on insulin and "didn't want to poke himself."
He can no longer feel his feet.
His dick gets hard for 30 seconds at a time.
...more like semi-soft...like a snickers that has been melting in the sun.
It just depends on how bad your situation is and how it is effecting you emotionally.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #10
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Find another hobby. Sorry
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:39 AM   #11
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

if you go into a session with low blood sugar you will have problems getting it up for sure and you won't have any energy

learn to spread your carbs out throughout the day
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:56 AM   #12
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

if you on metaphormin it does cause ed. so does hypertion medication.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #13
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Wink

Well... I don't have diabetes but I have a.lot of the same issues you do. When I joined the hobbie I wasn't even sure if i could be an active participant since I wasn't even sure I would be able to achieve an erection much less an orgasm.
Luckily I have had the great fortune of having met some very understanding ladies willing to take it slow to do what they can to build me up slowly most of the time they realize its not all about the main activities but more about the connection I.had a great time having breakfast with a lady. It takes an incredible amount of time for me to build up to an erection and the release has similarities to yours .
Fortunately all of the wonderful ladies I have met are willing to take it slow to seduce my mind spend quality time without the anxieties of lets be quick about this that its.not always about the one thing.
I loved the answer angel gave.. She's right on target I am guessing she's an angel in disguise as well.
I can say I had a mental image if what to expect before I joined as a client. I had been exposed to the information that everyone hears .. And I am sure there is the dark seedy area's I try to stay away from those elements. Fortunately what I've found is a very warm caring group of ladies that will except your physical limitations and allow you the dignity to still feel like the man you use to be to get as much enjoyment even though your not able to perform like you once did.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women