Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2023, 05:28 AM   #1
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Default A different perspective

When I joined the hobby world, I was introduced to the motto of the 3 F’s: Find ‘em, Fuck ‘em, and Forget ‘em. That’s pretty much what I did for three years. I’d like to think that I treated the women I saw with some respect and dignity. There were only a few that I had bad experiences with.

I then got on a site like this one, and saw some higher-priced ladies than I had seen before. These were better experiences.

And then I saw Pammy. She was the top reviewed provider in my area. I liked how she carried herself in the forums, and she was quite striking.
I found her, I fucked her….but I couldn’t forget her.

That experience was unlike anything else I had before. She allowed me to be myself. She let me lead, and didn’t seem to say anything scripted. It wasn’t anything crazy emotional - just a nice, more authentic kind of rendezvous.

I continued to see her and others, but I found myself comparing those encounters with the ones I had with Pammy. Finally, I came to the conclusion: if I liked what I had with her, why was I trying to duplicate that with someone else?

So, I saw her exclusively. As she would describe it, “You saw Pammy that first time. Since then, you’ve been with the real me. As far as I’m concerned, we left the hobby after that.”

She was right. That was back in 2007, and I’ve been lucky to have her all this time. We’re great friends, text each other frequently, and do say “I love you”. We’re not planning on running away together - nothing like that. But the relationship we’ve forged has lasted all this time. And I’ll be honest, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed being with someone who does know me and cares.

I know I’m not the only one that has this experience, and I wouldn’t recommend looking for it out here. Part of the reason I’m posting this is:

- there’s pretty much someone out there for every type
- not everyone fits a stereotype.
- we’re all human, even in this profession

I consider myself a very lucky person to have found her. We have so many stories…and I hope they continue.
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 06:26 AM   #2
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Thanks for your post Goose. I've talked before about having a similar experience so I wont get into it other then to echo your thoughts. When you strip it all away. its still just two people. You never know what they are missing in their lives until you really get to know someone, and most here never do. Probably no one here goes into these encounters looking for a relationship, but it happens sometimes by accident. It can be both parts wonderful and painful. To quote the Garth Brooks song,"I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance"
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 08:19 AM   #3
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Nice that you found that connection, it's rare for sure. Been looking for something even close to that and never have found it.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:08 PM   #4
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Jaylowe is my favorite right now. I found her in September 2023. Me and her are so in sync, it's ridiculous. She does everything with me. Other women could take lessons from her. I started in 2016. I'm getting to the point where I'm almost done with all of this. None of these other women are as good as Jaylowe, or treats me like she does. I have four reviews on her, and fourth one was rejected for a "repeat" review, even though it was the best experience I had with her so far. Not a repeat. 70% of my experiences have been women not believing me, rejecting me, or refusing to see me. 20% of my experiences have been bad or disappointing. 10% have been good experiences. That is how I describe my journey on here so far. When I say that, a bunch of simps and white knights appear and say it is my fault that my experiences were bad, and makes absolutely no sense. You can see in many of my reviews on here and OH2 that it wasn't my fault. That's the problem here. Blame is always placed on the men in general. I treat every woman with reverence, respect. Every woman I've been to will tell you I'm one of the best clients due to my respect.

Anyway, I'm glad you found her. If I had a fuck buddy girl for free, I would be done with all of this. Jaylowe seems very close to this, but I don't know yet. I'm also single. I avoid relationships.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 08:31 AM   #5
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
Jaylowe is my favorite right now. I found her in September 2023. Me and her are so in sync, it's ridiculous. She does everything with me. Other women could take lessons from her. I started in 2016. I'm getting to the point where I'm almost done with all of this. None of these other women are as good as Jaylowe, or treats me like she does. I have four reviews on her, and fourth one was rejected for a "repeat" review, even though it was the best experience I had with her so far. Not a repeat. 70% of my experiences have been women not believing me, rejecting me, or refusing to see me. 20% of my experiences have been bad or disappointing. 10% have been good experiences. That is how I describe my journey on here so far. When I say that, a bunch of simps and white knights appear and say it is my fault that my experiences were bad, and makes absolutely no sense. You can see in many of my reviews on here and OH2 that it wasn't my fault. That's the problem here. Blame is always placed on the men in general. I treat every woman with reverence, respect. Every woman I've been to will tell you I'm one of the best clients due to my respect.

Anyway, I'm glad you found her. If I had a fuck buddy girl for free, I would be done with all of this. Jaylowe seems very close to this, but I don't know yet. I'm also single. I avoid relationships.
I can tell you dorm, I never meant to be disrespectfull to you. I certainly was not being a WK for anyone since I don't know anyone that you've seen. I guess I've just been the luckest fucker out there. I've never had the kind of bad experiences you describe, and found it hard to believe that amount of just plain bad luck. I'm still puzzled when you say 70% don't believe you, as I'm not sure what you mean by that? What exactly don't they believe? As for my good fortune, all I can add is do your homework on both the ladies and the men who see them. There is a lot of info out there. I wish you better luck in 2024 and going forward...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 12:21 PM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
I can tell you dorm, I never meant to be disrespectfull to you. I certainly was not being a WK for anyone since I don't know anyone that you've seen. I guess I've just been the luckest fucker out there. I've never had the kind of bad experiences you describe, and found it hard to believe that amount of just plain bad luck. I'm still puzzled when you say 70% don't believe you, as I'm not sure what you mean by that? What exactly don't they believe? As for my good fortune, all I can add is do your homework on both the ladies and the men who see them. There is a lot of info out there. I wish you better luck in 2024 and going forward...
Agree 100%
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 12:30 PM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

dormGE I hope you can find better providers in 2024.
Maybe start out fresh for 2024 and leave behined all the stuff from 2023 about the bad luck in the hobby .. Good Luck
Old 01-01-2024, 05:42 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I too have been very luckily. There have been three or four providers I've had great connections with over the last decade.

Happy new year!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 01:34 AM   #9
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

Goose I hope things get better fit you in 2024. I agree with the suggestions made. I always look at a Ladies reviews. Then look at the gentleman who write the reviews to see who they see. Also, how much respect he has for them.

Really good way to narrow the field. The Ladies that are for real only see gentleman that are gentleman.

A huge advantage in research.

God luck 2024!
gentleman123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 05:34 AM   #10
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Default I’m fine, Gentleman

Gentleman,

I appreciate the sentiment, but it isn’t me that has any issue - it’s dormGE. I have found someone I’m happy with. I know that some throw up in their mouths when the word “connection” is used, but that’s what we had - and even on the first appointment, we both knew it.

Navigating that can be tricky. Fortunately, she worked me through it.

As far as dormGE, I’m not sure I have much more advice than the others. First, I’m probably not as qualified, as I really haven’t looked in 16 years. I’m pretty much here as an observer. However, when I was actively looking and seeing others, my experience was similar. I rarely had bad experiences. I did have a few that wouldn’t see me for one reason or another. I thanked them for their consideration, but it is really up to them if they want to see me or not. Therefore, when it did happen (and it was not often), I was nice about it, and just moved on.

One wrote me back and said she’d reconsidered after I was nice about the rejection.

That’s my experience, though. I’m not sure what you mean by “70% don’t believe you”….
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:45 AM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleman123 View Post
Goose I hope things get better fit you in 2024. I agree with the suggestions made. I always look at a Ladies reviews. Then look at the gentleman who write the reviews to see who they see. Also, how much respect he has for them.

Really good way to narrow the field. The Ladies that are for real only see gentleman that are gentleman.

A huge advantage in research.

God luck 2024!
100% this goes long way's ..
Old 01-02-2024, 09:55 AM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose7093 View Post
Gentleman,

I appreciate the sentiment, but it isn’t me that has any issue - it’s dormGE
If you had posted in dormGE's thread there would not have been the confusion.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:13 PM   #13
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

Goose I truly apologize for referencing you! Cryptkicker is correct I just made a mistake. I was referring to the post from dormGE!

I don't think I said anything that couldn't help anyone that goes through a rough spot?

Research the provider, her reviews, kind of men she prefers to spend time with. Then I read the gentleman that writes the review, if he reviewed with class. Then see who else he sees, and the way he reviewed them.

If the reviewer has a good on the Lady I would like to see has he followed that with all Ladies he has reviewed. Just looking for consistency.
gentleman123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women