Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2019, 02:19 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Some dim-retard (Sleepy Joe?) told Burisma that adding Hunter to their BOD would help their sorry reputation. Instead it made them look even dumber and more corrupt. They should sue Hunter for their money back!
Brings up another question....Was it against the law for Burisma to hire Hunter?

It does not appear so.

So...…

Why did Trump only appear interested in this company after Biden entered the race for 2020 President?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:31 PM   #62
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Brings up another question....Was it against the law for Burisma to hire Hunter?

It does not appear so.

So...…

Why did Trump only appear interested in this company after Biden entered the race for 2020 President?

they never had an answer when I asked that.. the fumbled excuse was Trump didn't know about it, because the Left-wing media wouldn't report it. I then asked why didn't FOX or others find out and report it? no response.. seems to me if it was so bad, someone on the Right would have screamed about it in 2016.. maybe not, since Republicans have promoted nepotism for decades.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:40 PM   #63
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
So a Mod on eccie is a "ultimate position of power" in your world?:mfr_l ol:
How you got this response from oeb's post is a telling. It showcases your poor reading comprehension and high regard for yourself.

Quote:
They aren't 'my' threads but I have always loved threads to free flow....

Poor winn dixie comes crying in all the threads I happen to be in in wanting to bet he isn't as stupid as Rey Rey!

I even find that funny...or in winn dixie/reyrey cas , gay.

You're the OP so, it's "your" thread.

But you knew that. That's why you put you traditional surrender flag in this post: homoeroticism.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:43 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Speaking of Homo-erotic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
How you got this response from oeb's post is a telling. It showcases your poor reading comprehension and high regard for yourself.

You're the OP so, it's "your" thread.

But you knew that. That's why you put you traditional surrender flag in this post: homoeroticism.
So you are a Mod and decided that this is my thread....

Are you trying to say the owner of this platform gave me this thread to do as I please? You said it is my thread.

Can I regulate dumbass lying posts such as yours? NO. Hmmmmm

Can I delete stupid lying posts such as yours from 'my' thread? NO. Hmmmmm

So according to you I own a thread I have no control over....or I have exactly as much control as any other poster on eccie.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #65
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #66
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

It does not appear so.

So...…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
they never had an answer when I asked that.. the fumbled excuse was Trump didn't know about it, because the Left-wing media wouldn't report it. I then asked why didn't FOX or others find out and report it? no response.. seems to me if it was so bad, someone on the Right would have screamed about it in 2016.. maybe not, since Republicans have promoted nepotism for decades.
You guys do realize that the timing of the additional push for corruption investigations revolved around the timing of a new Ukraine incoming President.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:56 PM   #67
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
You guys do realize that the timing of the additional push for corruption investigations revolved around the timing of a new Ukraine incoming President.

that makes at least two of us that have pointed out that fact in this forum. let's also note that the incoming Ukraine president .. a actor/comic .. ran on an anti-corruption platform. so Trump asked him to look into .. wait for it .. corruption. and then there is that treaty Slick Willie signed. about cooperating in matters of criminal and corruption issues .. seems the key is corruption.

the Democrats would have a better case if this was the sitting Ukraine president with whom the current and former administration had an established track record with. but the former administration forced the former Ukraine administration to fire the former state prosecutor .. because he was investigating corruption by Burisma who was closely linked to high ranking officials of the former administration.

BAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:02 PM   #68
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Obviously you don't realize that part of the impeachment inquiry is based on who gave the push to the new president to reopen the investigations.
Let me know when he testifies under oath that there was no quid quo pro or pressure.

That being said, we'll have to rely on the evidence we get from the testimony of the witnesses.

Quote:
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:10 PM   #69
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There goes that lying mouth again.

Your new defense has lies in it too.

Now let me hear you bray again for the coming impeachment like the lying jackas....liar you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that makes at least two of us that have pointed out that fact in this forum. let's also note that the incoming Ukraine president .. a actor/comic .. ran on an anti-corruption platform. so Trump asked him to look into .. wait for it .. corruption. and then there is that treaty Slick Willie signed. about cooperating in matters of criminal and corruption issues .. seems the key is corruption.

the Democrats would have a better case if this was the sitting Ukraine president with whom the current and former administration had an established track record with. but the former administration forced the former Ukraine administration to fire the former state prosecutor .. because he was investigating corruption by Burisma who was closely linked to high ranking officials of the former administration.

BAHHAHAAAAA
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:11 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Obviously you don't realize that part of the impeachment inquiry is based on who gave the push to the new president to reopen the investigations.
Let me know when he testifies under oath that there was no quid quo pro or pressure.

That being said, we'll have to rely on the evidence we get from the testimony of the witnesses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/ukra...rump-call.html

Ukraine’s president says there was no blackmail in Trump call

"Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has said there was no blackmail involved during a telephone call with President Trump that has set in motion an impeachment inquiry."

Ukraine president says there was no ‘blackmail’ in Trump phone conversation

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...mp-impeachment

“There was no pressure or blackmail from the U.S.,” Volodymyr Zelensky said during a 14-hour series of meetings with Ukrainian and international journalists that were broadcast live from Kyiv on social media and several television channels.

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son

https://time.com/5686305/zelensky-uk...rump-pressure/
Old 11-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
There goes that lying mouth again.

Your new defense has lies in it too.

Now let me hear you bray again for the coming impeachment like the lying jackas....liar you are.

if you say so.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #72
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

BAHHAHAAAAA
This is the reason why Obama was never impeached, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:49 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You realize that Trump said nothing about corruption or Biden on the first call before Biden announced and after Bifen announced and was leading Trump in the polling and especially in the swing states....the next call that is all he asked about and some crowdsourced conspiracy theory.

So yes I've read up on the timelines and wtf actually happened.

Trump could have used the DOJ/FBI is he wanted the Bidens officially investigated. All he wanted was the announcement that they were being investigated. He knew the investigation would go nowhere because they had already been looked into and the timelines did not add up.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:01 PM   #74
gnadfly
Account Disabled

From https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d/#more-176609

Paul Manafort received a no-knock FBI raid at 2:00am for unregistered lobbying. The law offices of Michael Cohen were raided for Taxi medallion abuse. Roger Stone got the SWAT treatment for bragging to congress…. and the Deep State CIA “whistleblower” gets a politely worded letter that can be ignored.

So no, Trump couldn't.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:49 PM   #75
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.
COURTNEY SUBRAMANIAN
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women