Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35153
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2023, 08:39 PM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Simps 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 10:09 PM   #17
FocusedGamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Never understood why tricks tell some providers "It's about time you raised your rates" lmao like wtf.
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 10:23 PM   #18
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Not saying its not more expensive these days, but good Lord dude. You sound like Eeyore on winnie the Pooh. Quite often when a gent has mostly bad experiences, he needs to take a lllooonnnggg look in the mirror, or start shopping in a different pond. You say stuff like" most would instantly hate me", and "70% of my experiences are rejections". Really? Just by some of your comments it sounds like you have a really low opinion of the women here, and of yourself! (Like a couple of other regular posters on here). Just some advice, I'd say thats your problem right there. In 15-20 years I've met some fantastic playmates, and some I call friend even today. I've had VERY few poor experiences. Do your homework on quality providers. Here, P411, wherever. They are out there. Then don't treat them like Ho's, but as some one who's provided you a valuable service. Respect is a two way street, always......

Not everyone gets to have the same good experiences as you do. For example, I've been to women who have the most amazing reviews and all of the reviews claim they provide DFK. I went to one, which I have mentioned before, and all I got was two pecks on the lips. Then her "nephew" or "friend's boyfriend" came banging on the door during my session, and I had to go into the bathroom and get my clothes on. I never even finished. As I was leaving the apartment, there was a guy with shades sitting on the couch. I didn't know if it was a cop or pimp. Also, many of them treat men differently based on skin color. I've literally experienced it. So no, it's not MY problem.

"Respect is a two way street." Are you kidding me? I've shown more reverence to women on these sites than most of the men here have. I've heard the horror stories. There isn't one woman I have seen that would claim I'm the "problem" or that I'm a bad customer. It's astounding how people are judgemental and presume to know everyone on these websites. Every woman I've been with will tell you I was the most respectful and calm client. I definitely don't have to look in a mirror. I do my research, which is also why I'm not paying anything above $300. That price is bad enough.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 10:26 PM   #19
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusedGamer View Post
Never understood why tricks tell some providers "It's about time you raised your rates" lmao like wtf.

It's a terrible business strategy to tell a woman to increase her rates, but they don't understand that.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:27 PM   #20
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Ew no wonder no one wants to see you, I wouldn’t either. All I can tell you is there’s plenty of men, where one is a jerk there’s 10 nice ones in line FACTS!

You don't even know me and you never will. Judgemental without the facts or information. Every woman I've been with will confirm I'm the most respectful client they have been with. Your words mean absolutely nothing.
Old 12-16-2023, 01:48 AM   #21
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Simps 😂
Whatever. Your posts make it quite clear what you think of the ladies here. Nothing more need be said.......
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:55 AM   #22
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
Not everyone gets to have the same good experiences as you do. For example, I've been to women who have the most amazing reviews and all of the reviews claim they provide DFK. I went to one, which I have mentioned before, and all I got was two pecks on the lips. Then her "nephew" or "friend's boyfriend" came banging on the door during my session, and I had to go into the bathroom and get my clothes on. I never even finished. As I was leaving the apartment, there was a guy with shades sitting on the couch. I didn't know if it was a cop or pimp. Also, many of them treat men differently based on skin color. I've literally experienced it. So no, it's not MY problem.

"Respect is a two way street." Are you kidding me? I've shown more reverence to women on these sites than most of the men here have. I've heard the horror stories. There isn't one woman I have seen that would claim I'm the "problem" or that I'm a bad customer. It's astounding how people are judgemental and presume to know everyone on these websites. Every woman I've been with will tell you I was the most respectful and calm client. I definitely don't have to look in a mirror. I do my research, which is also why I'm not paying anything above $300. That price is bad enough.
Well your right, I don't know you, but you offered a great deal of info on your encounters, and its really hard to believe they'd be almost 90% bad, (as you yourself said) unless you either don't know where to look, your REALLY unlucky, or some of its on you. DFK is a YMMV thing with a lot of ladies depending often on a guys demeanor, and hygene. And no, I don't know if you shave well, or brush your teeth, and have fresh breath, but I know what causes many women to refrain from this activity. As for why I get to "have those experiences", I'll just say because I've earned them by a solid reputation, proper screening, and respect. I'd also add that setting yourself up ahead of time by trying to budget shop in todays market and yet pay rates found 10-12 years ago is going to make it hard to find quality partners. I still have a few lady friends in that shallower pay pool becuase I've known them for 10 years and we've have a chemistry built over time, so they grandfather my rate. Thats not something you get by texting someone for a new encounter in todays market.
Old 12-16-2023, 08:24 AM   #23
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
You don't even know me and you never will. Judgemental without the facts or information. Every woman I've been with will confirm I'm the most respectful client they have been with. Your words mean absolutely nothing.
lol and I don’t want to know you, yeah you sound real respectful, what a joke
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 04:40 PM   #24
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have not stepped out for quite a while as I am recovering from several he4alth issues requiring surgeries, but b. . .

From what I am reading on this board, providers are asking for advance deposits via e-transfers and such.

From the perpective of a provider, I can see how benaficial that might be. From the perspective of a hobbuist this seems on the one hand foolish as there is a real risk of being scammed or just ghosted by the provider etc.

On the other hand, the practice of an e-transfer in advance of the session establishes a record of agreeing on sex-for-money as well as a price and actual payment. It makes an open and shut case for LE. At a time when soliciting prostitution has itself become a felony in Texas, this just makes no sense to me.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 04:48 PM   #25
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Re donation inflation:

My first session with an established Independent Provider was in 2006. She had her rates posted on her website at $300/hr. I booked a two hr session at her in-call apartment and it was great.

What is an avg hourly donation with a well reviewed Indy Provider now?

Back then, lap dances at any club in Houston was $20. Haven't been out in quite a while ( a very long while). .have dances gone up to $50, or they playing shorter songs?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 06:24 AM   #26
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I think the single biggest reason men do not want to do the deposit be it 10 dollars or up to 50% of the session price is because someone on here and other boards did such, got ghosted and lost the money. This has happened a few times. Before any provider jumps in and says they *NEVER* would take the money and run.. there is an OLD saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" Once a guy has had this happen to them or to a monger on here they TRUST they won't do the cash deposit.

Using those cash apps for the session... if the lady has a card reader for her phone so they can tap the card in his presence, or she sends him a link to her account so he can access his bank app and xfer the money (this might not take place immediately as I know my bank Chase "schedules" xfers to happen at 11 pm that night and until the Xfer goes through the client CAN cancel it.)

Having a reloadable card for their cash app works 2nd to having CASH. Anytime you can make the source of the payment "vague" in the sense of the traceability its all good.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 12:20 PM   #27
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok there’s plenty men who do send deposits though, not from eccie!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 03:04 PM   #28
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

In 2006 around here an hour was 150-180 and lap dances in the clubs was 10-15 at the most.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:06 PM   #29
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
In 2006 around here an hour was 150-180 and lap dances in the clubs was 10-15 at the most.
And you could buy a house for 90 100K and a car for 18-20K. Whats your point?
Old 12-17-2023, 07:37 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Ok there’s plenty men who do send deposits though, not from eccie!
Eccie guys are finally learning 👍 good Job Men
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women