Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2023, 09:15 PM   #1
dfeo214
Registered Member

Default Staying anonymous..

Is it possible to set up a date and maintain my anonymity? I respect the idea of a provider needing to stay safe but how can I be sure if I provide my credentials they won't be released or used against me?
dfeo214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 02:22 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

You can't be anonymous if you provide your credentials.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 10:48 AM   #3
Mike1966
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Go to a different provider that doesn't need your credentials.

In all seriousness, why do they need it unless they are also going to provide you with their real identity as well. I'm sure they want their privacy just as much as you do.
Mike1966 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 11:32 AM   #4
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

None of the tang is worth it to give them your info. None.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 07:18 PM   #5
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will not see you unless you provide RW info I need to know who coming in my home and that I’m safe PERIOD! Do your research on the girl a good provider is not going to risk her reputation to out some guy for bullshit, you just get blacklisted. If you don’t want a legit good provider then move along to someone who doesn’t screen and that being reckless for you and her point blank period.

Hope that helps this question has been asked a million and one times whats one more!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 05:17 PM   #6
dfeo214
Registered Member

Thanks for responding. I appreciate you taking the time. I'm still figuring this out.
dfeo214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 01:53 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We woukd all like to remain anonymous, but Unfortunately, RW information is easy ti find on anyone. Just Google your cell phone, or you name.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:21 PM   #8
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I've sent my DL to a few indy and agencies. Wasn't thrilled, I wasn't concerned so much for them selling my Info, I'm more concerned about LE busting in and running down their client list of real IDs.

You need to decide what threat you're trying to protect yourself from. Unless there is an actual "Campaign" discourage clients, then I don't see much actual police work being used to hand out a bunch of misdemeanors or mean letters. Without the actual transaction, they have nothing.

I would hope providers would delete the pic of the ID and mark the contact in their list as being 'verified'.

Really not sure besides google how they can actually use the info. More than a few only have my first name and my Google Voice number. I've sent my DL and it's probably sitting in their photo album with thousands of other DLs. My real phone number goes right to my name and address. I use Google Voice for a burner number. Some won't verify with a GV number, but there are plenty that will.

I would trust Agencies to know more and take security more seriously than some random woman that keeps all of their business on their phone locked with a pin of 1234

It's delusional to believe that Googling someone will prevent them from being hired by an ax murderer. Unless they're actually paying a service that will show jail records from other states and counties and even then not all are thorough or perfect and 'past performance does not guarantee future results.

Most probably just ask and do nothing with it. Probably - If they sent it and know I have it, they are okay or they are going to behave and not k*** me because I have their ID.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 02:50 PM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Closest you can get and certainly good if you travel a lot is to get on P411. Once a lady screens me on P411, I've never had to show any sort of ID. Most ladies who are on P411 seriously (as in, every day), will give priority to P411 members and better rates. They know you've put down serious cash and provided ID to become a member.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 02:51 PM   #10
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Lets not overcomplicate the situation . Providers do want to make it as safe as possible for themselves . If you think your info is discreetly deleted , think again. I believe there are only two reasons to need RW info.

1 Providers personal safety . Filtering out criminals and cops .

2 Bargaining Chips. Having a client list is important when busted . If the providers have well known clients ie politicians , cops , pubic figures. They will have a better chance of having it swept under the carpet .

Mutually assured destruction if something bad goes down. RW info in any providers grips leaves hobbyists vulnerable for any number of shenanigans .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 06:57 PM   #11
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFan View Post
Lets not overcomplicate the situation . Providers do want to make it as safe as possible for themselves . If you think your info is discreetly deleted , think again. I believe there are only two reasons to need RW info.

1 Providers personal safety . Filtering out criminals and cops .

2 Bargaining Chips. Having a client list is important when busted . If the providers have well known clients ie politicians , cops , pubic figures. They will have a better chance of having it swept under the carpet .

Mutually assured destruction if something bad goes down. RW info in any providers grips leaves hobbyists vulnerable for any number of shenanigans .
This part right here!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 02:36 PM   #12
Wzntmeds
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I don't use ones that require RW info. Do not be so desperate that you are willing to give it out.
What is interesting though, for me, is the RW info given to me by the ladies. After 4-5 visits, they start talking. Many names and life situations freely spilled. Some of that $#!+ is better than any reality show...
Wzntmeds is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 07:20 PM   #13
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default When the verbal diarrhea starts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wzntmeds View Post
What is interesting though, for me, is the RW info given to me by the ladies. After 4-5 visits, they start talking. Many names and life situations freely spilled. Some of that $#!+ is better than any reality show...

Yeah, when the RW info starts coming out, particularly about other providers and clients, I walk, Figure they're blabbing whatever info they have on me to others BCD, don't need that kind of exposure...
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 03:45 PM   #14
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default A bit of advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfeo214 View Post
Thanks for responding. I appreciate you taking the time. I'm still figuring this out.
For me I have zero interest in providing RW info and legality is the primary reason for that with a close second being general privacy and aversion to unnecessary drama. For anyone that has had a provider blow up their number desperate for some cash for whatever reason imagine what that would look like if they knew where you lived. Or work.

I have had some success with meet n greet usually grabbing a drink or meal with someone as a way to 'verify' before a session. Other times a quick FaceTime does the trick. Beyond that my answer is no thank you. Here are some links that can help you get more anonymous if that is the route you choose to go.

https://www.textnow.com/wireless

https://www.totalav.com/totalvpn

Buy a cheap unlocked phone spend $5 for a sim with TextNow and get unlimited text and calls on an anonymous number. Lots of prepaid options as well that would come with data and other features. The VPN can be used on any device and will mask your easily snoop-able info pretty well and is a good idea whether you hobby or not.

Park a mile or two away and Uber to the meet up. Tag and VIN numbers can be used in a variety of ways. May not be something most of us choose but worth giving some thought to if you are serious about anon playtime.

Possibly the most important piece is filter what you tell a provider. Most of them may just be making conversation but those looking to be more intrusive are listening for clues to where you work, hang out, live, etc. Whether its a provider or amp I prefer to travel 30+ minutes from home for playtime.

If someone chooses to give up RW info they are taking a risk that just doesn't make sense to me. It really isn't about the other person they may have no ill will... but that doesn't mean everyone who comes across your info will be so easy
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 06:10 PM   #15
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I will not see you unless you provide RW info I need to know who coming in my home and that I’m safe PERIOD! Do your research on the girl a good provider is not going to risk her reputation to out some guy for bullshit, you just get blacklisted. If you don’t want a legit good provider then move along to someone who doesn’t screen and that being reckless for you and her point blank period.

Hope that helps this question has been asked a million and one times whats one more!
While I agree with you to a point. However, for every provider that that would protect that information that there is at least one or more that will use the information fkr their advantage. It's those I am worried about
Fizley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women