Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Questions for the staff - West Texas
Questions for the staff - West Texas Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
D_Friday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30
Question Out of Area Providers spamming provider ads

We're occasionally seeing providers spamming "Provider Ads" and "Weekend Lineup" with ads telling us to "Come See Me in X!" where X is typically Austin, or San Antonio, or Dallas.

For example:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=88290
(Paven, get your sweet ass up to Amarillo! )

We hobbyists are generally fairly intelligent guys, and I trust most of us are aware that there are forums for Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas. If I'm planning a weekend getaway to one of these cities, I know where to look.

It's probably a good thing to keep clutter off the forums -- could we make these go away?
D_Friday is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

D Friday, First off I would love to see you in Amarillo someday!
I have yet to make my way up there.

We are allowed to post our ads in up to 5 city forums per week.
Some gentlemen aren't paid members and just might be cruising the site
and if they happen to be heading out of town my way, my information
would be more available to them. Not everyone knows how the boards
work and I would never do anything that was against board policy.
If I'm incorrect then I will stop but as far as I know and what is listed
in the Provider Ads rules posting in other cities is ok.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Peace from the ATX
Paven~
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
We are allowed to post our ads in up to 5 city forums per week.
Hi Paven! That is correct, you are allowed 5 posts in different cities. In my mind, those ads should be for ladies who are either touring that area or about to tour that particular area. There are several posts trolling for info on whether to go out and tour an area, I personally love those. Gives us an idea of who is considering travelling, but those type posts should go in the co-ed discussions area of that city.

I think its counter-productive to place an ad seeking gentlemen to come to you in a city that could easily be 300-500 miles away however. I have only noticed one or two ads in our WTX forums like that in the past.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I posted in other parts of Texas about a month ago and made appointments with a couple of gentlemen who were coming to Austin. They were new to the site and said they would have never found me if I hadn't posted in their region. I do understand your point though about it being great for traveling and will for sure post again when I am touring. I didn't mean to cause any humbug.

Paven~
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

No worries Sweetie! The WTX section covers such a huge amount of geography, from Abilene to El Paso (around 450 miles). If a lady is touring a specific area she really has to let us know where exactly! And its hard to troll the forums for clients for the same reason.

Its just a little different out here than say.... from Austin to San Antonio, which can easily be covered in 1 1/2 hour drive.

P.S. It's too bad you're not FS, I'm thinking I could find a reason to get to Austin! What a hottie!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #6
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

The eccie guidelines were shaped after hours and hours of careful deliberation. If it is not listed as a violation of eccie policies in our guidelines, we cannot make one up just because we don't like it. As stated in this thread VP's can post ads in up to 5 city forums per week and once in the weekend lineup thurs-sun.
johnnybax is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #7
D_Friday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

My impression of the purpose of that rule is that it would allow a touring provider to advertise in various locations that she intends to visit.

Is it the intent of Eccie to encourage out of area providers to post "come see me in my home city" ads outside of their home forum?

My suspicion is that this was not a consideration. It's spamming, and it's not good for the board. We in West Texas know that there's an Austin forum, and if we want to see Austin Provider ads, or provider ads in wherever take your pick, then we know where to look.

Now, if it really was the intent of the Eccie braintrust to permit this sort of thing, then I defer to their wisdom on the matter. But I'm guessing this wasn't what they set out to do. Then again I could be wrong.
D_Friday is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:47 AM   #8
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

I did not write the guidelines so I cannot speak to that dfriday. I do know that if You voice your concerns to St Chris or tbone They will respond. They own the forum and did write the rules.
johnnybax is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women