Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Cool Those Mods had no shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
:mf_laughboun ce2:lol

(aren't you glad we aren't at ASPD, that joke would have violated one of there big no no's)
Only if me, you or Niv told it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #47
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Only if me, you or Niv told it.
ouch...lol
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #48
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

The best "sex" for me is the wild sex, where there seems to be no thought and no control. Getting to that moment where all inhibitions are gone is the most pure way to intimacy--for me. Sometimes I wish I was like others, who find comfort and love in the gentle stroking of the hair or arm. But I don't. That's just the mundane niceties that I present to everybody, friends and strangers alike during the day because I am well-mannered and polite. That's not what I want to share with someone I am going to be passionately intimate (nekkid) with. That would just be a continuation of the "normal" day. I want more from my partner. I think it is called extasy (sp?) It doesn't have to be rough. But the more animalistic and less civilized the better.

Does that make me weird? Or just honest?
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #49
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The best sex I've ever had was rough, carnal, minor cuts and bruises; my 1st time with an aquaintence I'd known for awhile but for a number of reasons never pursued until one unforgetable afternoon.

The second best was similar, with a former co-worker (who I wouldn't touch while we worked together) a week after she left the company.

I guess point is I knew both of these people and had some insight into their character, but at the time I really wasn't doing a lot of risk analysis.

Anytime you have random sex with a partner you don't know well you risk her "crying rape" for lack of a better term. When it is rough you add physical evidence. Frankly it scares the shit out of me. I think that anyone that knows someone, well or casually, that has been wrongly accused of rape can appreciate the horror of the experience. And as they say on the Legal forum, "you can beat the time, but you can't beat the ride"

I'd like to think I'm getting better with managing risk as a get older, but sometimes there really is nothing better than a good carnal shag & the no time is better than the first.
God, yes!

After such an earth shattering escapade, just reminiscing about it makes one moist betwixt the legs. *shiver in excitement*
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #50
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm a gentle lover. All that spanking , choking stuff just does not work for me.
You are raising a point I keep thinking about.
I have several lovers who occasionally try to be more animalistic/rough/(whatever word fits better?) because they think it will please me more - but it just doesn't work. The energy is completely different.

It is often said that good sex is about compromise and doing things for your partner. But in my experience - not in this. I'd rather they just stayed gentle because it is being true to themselves - and eventually that's what we end up communicating.
Thais is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #51
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thais View Post
I have several lovers who occasionally try to be more animalistic/rough/(whatever word fits better?) because they think it will please me more
If your partner is just going through the motions and doesn't actually enjoy playing rough - then I'd much rather they not bother. It's only fun when both participants are sincere.

That's the fun of polyamory. What on partner doesn't enjoy, another one will
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #52
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1aqxHU44U4&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Xenia Onatopp deadly scissor[/ame]
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #53
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thais View Post
You are raising a point I keep thinking about.
I have several lovers who occasionally try to be more animalistic/rough/(whatever word fits better?) because they think it will please me more - but it just doesn't work. The energy is completely different.

It is often said that good sex is about compromise and doing things for your partner. But in my experience - not in this. I'd rather they just stayed gentle because it is being true to themselves - and eventually that's what we end up communicating.
Trying to be something you're not doesn't work - at least not for long - anywhere else in life. Why should the boudoir be any different???
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #54
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

After 30 plus years of No means no it is easy to understand why some men would find the romanticizing of rough sex to be confusing , or even offensive.They really do have so much more to lose if things go wrong. When was the last time a woman was charged with rape?

It seems that BDSM/rough sex has entered the mainstream just enough to be confusing , but not enough to actually educate most people. I have known quite a few women who talked about how much they loved rough sex only to find them to be the first to cry abuse when things get taken a little beyond their comfort zone .

Even with safe words , and plenty of understanding a dominant man constantly has to walk a fine line between not being rough enough, or taking things too far.That is why in the past when I have had these types of relationships I know that eventually something will happen that will just not be my cup of tea , and the only fair way to handle it is to not hold a grudge, and to understand that it just all goes with the territory if you choose this lifestyle.

I think that once women are more willing to accept responsibility for their choices that is when you may find more men comfortable enough to explore their darker side.

At this present time it is easy to understand why many men shy away from situations like this .The risk is just too high.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:09 AM   #55
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
We discussed this as well. He looked at me with burning eyes from across the table and said, "When you know, you know." And he knew I'd tear his clothes off in the washroom if he so much as suggested it - cocky bastard.
So did he ask? Did you tear them off and have your way with him [show him who's boss? ]?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #56
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
So did he ask? Did you tear them off and have your way with him [show him who's boss? ]?
We are locked in a prideful battle of wills. Women fawn over him, and I will not be one of his groupies.

It's friendship that keeps us connected. Sneaky SOB though, threw in a subtle sinful kiss on a weak spot just before leaving.

Devilish men that know how to leave you wanting are terribly addictive.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #57
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beautiful Lauren
Devilish men that know how to leave you wanting are terribly addictive.
Word. A man who is following my lead.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #58
John Bull
Valued Poster

Default My take

until I'm told otherwise is that if I laugh, it's ok. If I think you're actually promoting bestiality, then it's not.

Moral of the story is No lousy jokes!

Quote:
:mf_laughboun ce2:lol

(aren't you glad we aren't at ASPD, that joke would have violated one of there big no no's)
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #59
newalhobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Ahhhh.... the lure of groupies...

Many a teenage man joins a band not for music but for groupies...
newalhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #60
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
until I'm told otherwise is that if I laugh, it's ok. If I think you're actually promoting bestiality, then it's not.

Moral of the story is No lousy jokes!
A kindler, gentler mod; about that no piece of a** thread
discreetgent is offline   Quote