Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #31
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaAstor View Post
I think gentlemen simply have different tastes on different days. Am I completely off base?
Dear Ava, as human beings our tastes can and do change. I, like probably the other gentlemen here, enjoy the variety of different lovers. I can be the hubby, next the biz guy, and next the softy who lost his family's pet cat (last week, true). Compassion for those around us is perhaps the difference.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #32
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
I have always looked at people in one way - very simple, I suppose. Everyone puts their pants on the same way. Females play many, many roles. We are expected to behave one way as a wife, another as a mother, and a completely different way as a lover. I can be as Elite as one would like and I can get quite Naughty as well. I think gentlemen simply have different tastes on different days. Am I completely off base?
I love your perspective and 100% agree with it.
Not just for the gentlemen and their different tastes - but even more so for how we feel about ourselves.
Thais is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #33
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

The few Geisha left in Japan will still accept a Donna, a single male patron who financially cares for her. Not uncommon for 2-4 to come into her life throughout her career. If she marries, she ceases to be Geisha. And her virginity can still be auctioned off - the Japanese are adept at hiding from the prying eye of the West. Unless you are born with Japanese blood on Japanese soil, there are many places you can't go, things you can't see, traditions that are banned from your eyes. They are part culture, part bloodline, part faith, they believe in a combined Japanese destiny - oddly similar to the Jewish people. The Geisha are not for gaijin, to the West they are entertainers and living art.

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, my opinion only, but would love a few thoughts....
This entire conversation steps over, under and around the complex nature of being a female. I have always looked at people in one way - very simple, I suppose. Everyone puts their pants on the same way. Females play many, many roles. We are expected to behave one way as a wife, another as a mother, and a completely different way as a lover. I can be as Elite as one would like and I can get quite Naughty as well. I think gentlemen simply have different tastes on different days. Am I completely off base?
Interesting thought. I believe males also are expected to lead many roles - I never considered the emotional expectations put on them easy. Gender roles have are stressful on both sexes.

I think you're dead on - to harness life and enjoy the ride you need to know what's appropriate when, and know which rules to break to make things exciting. Who doesn't want to be seduced, inspired and challenged?
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #34
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

(gaijin) = Round eye.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Check this out,,,they've went international

In 2007, the first Caucasian geisha debuted under the name of "Sayuki", in the Asakusa district of Tokyo

''The traditional conventions and values within such a relationship are very intricate and not well understood, even by many Japanese''

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayuki[/ame]

Hey maybe we should ask reseachers to come on this forum if they want to learn about geisha's!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #36
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thais View Post
I think my problem with all such definitions is the elitism, which to me implies denigrating others. I would read the text and think yes, that sounds like something to aspire to - and then come across something else that makes me cringe. As the result, I think I am developing an allergy to the word "elite" on companion websites...
That is SO rude.

Glad to know you extend such courtly benevolence to potentially unelites...Where would I be without your potential sympathy.
Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #37
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Elitist. Their only end product is an idea and their only gratification comes from the accolades of other elitists.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #38
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews

Whew! It's nice to know when a girl is not too far off! I will agree that men are required to play different roles as well.. I would never suggest one was easier than the other. The grass is always greener..... (usually looks the same shade to me). Understanding what is appropriate in each circumstance is the challenge, it keeps life entertaining though.....

Keep in mind.... "One day your life is going to flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #39
Guest020510
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Elitist. Their only end product is an idea and their only gratification comes from the accolades of other elitists.
So says the left out? You would know this, how?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #40
Guest020510
Account Disabled

I agree with Ansley, and adore this topic as it gives me the delightful rare occasion to say: I really appreciate Ann Coulter's views on the subject.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #41
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
So says the left out? You would know this, how?
TYVM Nineveh, you gave me a big smile this morning. I appreciate it.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #42
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree with Ansley, and adore this topic as it gives me the delightful rare occasion to say: I really appreciate Ann Coulter's views on the subject.
Are you saying you don't always agree with my puritan way of thinking?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #43
Guest020510
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Are you saying you don't always agree with my puritan way of thinking?
Lol, yes. Moreso, Ms Coulter's!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #44
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
In 2007, the first Caucasian geisha debuted under the name of "Sayuki", in the Asakusa district of Tokyo

''The traditional conventions and values within such a relationship are very intricate and not well understood, even by many Japanese''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayuki

Hey maybe we should ask researchers to come on this forum if they want to learn about geisha's!
The study by Liza Crihfield is also excellent. She was famed for being the only westerner to live as a geiko, however, they never let her go through the official ceremonies.

Western women can live as Geisha all they want, the Donna want Japanese women. They're white, and a pleasant novelty as entertainers, but they'll never be truly embraced into the shadow world.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #45
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
Glad to know you extend such courtly benevolence to potentially unelites...Where would I be without your potential sympathy.
I suspect we are having two monologues with our own assumptions here, as opposed to an actual conversation with another person.
Thais is offline   Quote