Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #31
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

BDSM is very different that seduction......

A woman can grab a man and "take what she wants as well" . DG did not fight me off one bit did you honey......Someone like DG who is in control of so much all day may like a lady to take control and seduce him....I don't mean domination but seduction. In that scenario the gentle fight for who's on top is fun.....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #32
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post

A woman can grab a man and "take what she wants as well" . DG did not fight me off one bit did you honey......Someone like DG who is in control of so much all day may like a lady to take control and seduce him....I don't mean domination but seduction. In that scenario the gentle fight for who's on top is fun.....
Ooh tell us more.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #33
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well stated....I had written this*** last night. I do not think in this day and age that it is worth the risk.

***If it is someone you lust after it probably does not work...it sure as hell does not work if they only lust for you but if you lust each other it can work but even then only periodically.

That is not something I would be comfy doing on a first date....not even a tenth. I have dated a while before that trust was built and only with one person, ever. Not even sure it rose to that level.
I may be wrong, but in my assessment of you, here's how I can see it playing out:

A subject is brought up that you and her see differently. She states her opinion, you state yours. She challenges your point of view, you challenge hers. Back and forth, both of you are getting more heated. The tension grows. And then neither of you can take it any more. You grab her and pull her into you. Ripping at each other's clothing. Both over rid with passion, you take what you want.

guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #34
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I may be wrong, but in my assessment of you, here's how I can see it playing out:

A subject is brought up that you and her see differently. She states her opinion, you state yours. She challenges your point of view, you challenge hers. Back and forth, both of you are getting more heated. The tension grows. And then neither of you can take it any more. You grab her and pull her into you. Ripping at each other's clothing. Both over rid with passion, you take what you want.

Then she calls 911.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #35
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kz5K70iAo"]YouTube- Gone With The Wind - Kiss[/nomedia]
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #36
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:

I'm really not certain what you mean. Even if we had met a post like this with such specificity is completely inappropriate.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #37
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
a post like this with such specificity is completely inappropriate.
I was thinking the same thing.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #38
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Was a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
I'm really not certain what you mean. Even if we had met a post like this with such specificity is completely inappropriate.

was a joke - sorry
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #39
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I think I understand the meaning of the original post. Any kind of blanket statement about women-or any human-has to be taken in some established context. I don't know if the 1940s housewife was weak-kneed after having been taken or not. Her feelings were just as apt to be "what a gorilla of a husband I have. Not once has he ever considered pleasing me." Which, of course, would indicate that every time she subsequently washed the dishes and hubby entered the room, she might have shuddered with disgust.

Now, Lauren? Sounds damn good to her. My point? First, every woman, while possessing similar qualities, is different and unique from every other woman. Some like it gentle; some like it rough; some like it both ways, it just depends on the time, mood and, of course, the guy.

The women with whom I have had serious relationships all came of age (more or less) in the 1970s or early 1980s. Women's lib and the ERA had certainly made me aware that women were not objects. For men my age, it was--and is-- a slippery slope. One woman I dated wanted to be dominated. So I did. Two others would have required therapy to determine what it was they wanted. Trust and context are important to any gratifying encounter.

Perhaps Lauren wants to be dragged into the cave and lustfully devoured every time. I don't know. What I do know is that I have a better chance of being slapped--or even arrested--if I take that tack with a woman. If I gently kiss, hug, tenderly touch, chances are I won't be admonished. It might not satisfy her lusty desires, but avoiding prosecution has its own rewards.

We men do the best we can (I hope) and more than anything we need a woman who is not afraid of her own sexuality and is equally brave when it comes to sharing it with her suitor. Otherwise, we men are grasping in the dark, hoping to hit the bulls-eye with even a modicum of success.

Lauren, as for this being a pointless post, I beg to differ. I find this subject fascinating, even though I do not think there is a right or wrong to it. In fact, that's what makes it so thought provoking.

If I've missed the mark of the point of this post, 1000 apologies.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #40
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
was a joke - sorry
On boards people don't know who has met who, and generally don't want to know. Hard to tell from a post if that's a joke or real, which may make other gents question your ability to be discreet. It's also considered bad manners to bring up a poster who isn't participating in the thread. Common sense to forum whores, but a learning curve for others.

If you're going on complete fiction (and even using a real life example) it's best to be vague or use fictional characters. Good to choose the side of caution.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #41
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
First, every woman, while possessing similar qualities, is different and unique from every other woman. Some like it gentle; some like it rough; some like it both ways, it just depends on the time, mood and, of course, the guy.

Trust and context are important to any gratifying encounter.
Excellent statement.

At the time of making that post I was going stream of conscious, really had no idea what I was getting at. Glad somehow a point came through.

Some stated that time plays a part, but sometimes you develop a powerful connection quickly. However, even in those moments, there was indeed an unusual intimacy and trust already established.

I can't say I want to be dragged off by the hair and ravaged every time - that would become boring after a while. It's the spontaneous wide variety of passion I so enjoy. Sometimes I want to be romantically seduced, other times I want denial. I can't really say that there's a mood - in the dining table example I wasn't necessarily in the mood for sex - it's what my partner was able to inspire. Even the act of "taking" doesn't have to be rough - it can be sudden, short, sensual and soft.

I find women also have a hard time really vocalizing what they want - they might be embarrassed to broach the subject. If a woman's given any kind of indication she might like rough play, even non-verbal, it's not a bad idea to bring it up yourself.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #42
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Almost certainly this type behavior would have to be with someone very close because to misread and attempt with a casual friend or occasional date would bring rape charges in many cases even though the lady didn't protest during the act (s). At the very least, you'd risk losing a friend.
Quote:
Well stated....I had written this*** last night. I do not think in this day and age that it is worth the risk.

***If it is someone you lust after it probably does not work...it sure as hell does not work if they only lust for you but if you lust each other it can work but even then only periodically.

That is not something I would be comfy doing on a first date....not even a tenth. I have dated a while before that trust was built and only with one person, ever. Not even sure it rose to that level.
The best sex I've ever had was rough, carnal, minor cuts and bruises; my 1st time with an aquaintence I'd known for awhile but for a number of reasons never pursued until one unforgetable afternoon.

The second best was similar, with a former co-worker (who I wouldn't touch while we worked together) a week after she left the company.

I guess point is I knew both of these people and had some insight into their character, but at the time I really wasn't doing a lot of risk analysis.

Anytime you have random sex with a partner you don't know well you risk her "crying rape" for lack of a better term. When it is rough you add physical evidence. Frankly it scares the shit out of me. I think that anyone that knows someone, well or casually, that has been wrongly accused of rape can appreciate the horror of the experience. And as they say on the Legal forum, "you can beat the time, but you can't beat the ride"

I'd like to think I'm getting better with managing risk as a get older, but sometimes there really is nothing better than a good carnal shag & the no time is better than the first.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
The best sex I've ever had was rough, carnal, minor cuts and bruises; my 1st time with an aquaintence I'd known for awhile but for a number of reasons never pursued until one unforgetable afternoon.

Barn animals do not count atl!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #44
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Barn animals do not count atl!
:mf_laughboun ce2:lol

(aren't you glad we aren't at ASPD, that joke would have violated one of there big no no's)
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

A subject is brought up that you and her see differently. She states her opinion, you state yours. She challenges your point of view, you challenge hers. Back and forth, both of you are getting more heated. The tension grows. And then neither of you can take it any more.

That happens all the time....

Quote:
You grab her and pull her into you. Ripping at each other's clothing. Both over rid with passion, you take what you want.

I'm a gentle lover. All that spanking , choking stuff just does not work for me. They gotta offer it to me twice before I'm even sure its me they are after and that they haven't mistaken me with another! Shoot last time my GF did that to me , I left an envelope on the nightstand
WTF is offline   Quote