Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2024, 10:33 AM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Proper Perspective Visualization - PPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
...Try logical thought process then combine that with coherent sentence structure and proceed to make points in a direct manner. That would be my advice but do you dude. Freedom n all...
I'll describe a visual to help you out.:
  • It's November 2023
  • I am Doug Kalitta
  • You are, well... you
  • We are at the starting tree at the In-N-Out Burger NHRA Finals
  • I am in the cockpit of my top fuel dragster
  • You are in your stock 1968 VW bug
  • 1.2 seconds after the green light lights
    • You will be thinking WTF?!?
    • I will be deploying my chute
      • thinking about the famous words of Enzio Ferrari:
      • That which is behind me does not concern me
      • (I think that is the most accurate translation of what he once said)
Hope that helps clear up the confusion.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:10 AM   #32
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Yeah I didn't expect you to take my advice but that won't stop me from giving it. For someone so focus on dictating the topic you sure do spend a lot of time trying to make things personal. That working out for ya?

The OP asked about beliefs and reality.

I believe in Freedom. Liberty. Government that functions with a purpose and for the people. All of the people.

Government has been weaponized by both sides. It continues to function in ways that it was neither intended nor empowered. Trump tried to use some of that reality to get things done that would serve the needs of Americans. He also abused the power that his position afforded him nearly to the point of bypassing the election process in favor of more monarchist system. While that could work in the short term those left to manage it beyond the Trump regime would likely have brought much worse results than we see with the current administration.

Anyone who honestly believes that one party is working towards a concept that my beliefs support is on some level delusional or misguided.

So I don't care if are more Liberal or Conservative there is room for all of that within our nation. Gay? Cool welcome to the club. We are all freaks in the sheets in one way or another that doesn't fit someone else's version of sexuality. Immigrant? Awesome. If we had an actual system in place to manage illegal immigration I would have more energy to argue consequences for those entering unlawfully. But at this point that is not the case so I don't blame the person who sought a better life in America as they as people are not a threat to my Freedom and Liberty.

So you won't find me flying the flag for a party or jumping onto the bandwagon thinking that will solve anything. I stay about solutions and casting a vote for Trump or Biden in November is not about that. Not even close. The 2024 election could be an even that puts both parties on notice and inspires some actual progress but no its a shitshow that will only perpetuate a reality that works against what I believe in favor of further securing a ruling class that is not accountable to those who fund it on any real levels.

I am not scared. The shit has already hit the fan. I am not hopeful either because we as a people continue to either pick a red or blue flag and wave it in hopes that more people will choose our color than the other.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:25 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Wheel alignment in Bay 3

Quote:
Du-u-u-u-de. Let's review an item we violently agree upon.

When I said towards the end of my post: "Not to forget to mention the entirely ill-fated "official" rebuttal by one Kattie Brit (as alluded to in a valued poster's subject line in this thread). It may have been a well selected demographic (mommy vote), but delivered via a terrible message and spokesperson - IMHO DEI in action?"

You responded previously in post #14 with:
Quote:
Seems my last response was a bit to hot for ya but I am not surprised I do however remember Trump using the 'then I will move away' fairy tale once upon a time. Goose. meet Gander.

Any thoughts on the rebuttal from last night? For sure the party was sure to select someone all in for Trump but seeing her speech made me wonder if maybe the US isn't going to be my first choice to live in if she is any part of the future Republican party.
First - the ProTip: If you right click on the arrow, next to your name just above this paragraph and select "Open in new tab" and then look at the subject line of that post, you will see your subject line was Katie Britt. When I said: " (as alluded to in a valued poster's subject line in this thread)". That is you.

The bit I said about "IMHO DEI in action", I'm saying she was a check-box employee selected only because she checked the box of mommy vibe, in a kitchen etc, not because she was the sharpest pencil in the cup. Shoot howdy, she is a first year Congress critter, though cute enough and such and probably has great nipples for all I know..
Old 03-09-2024, 11:34 AM   #34
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

She does likely have great nipples and while I am not the giant her husband is I do favor the late Toby Keith in size and appreciate a lil MILF with Conservative values her effort was a step backwards for the party.

I hope Trump doesn't Sarah Palin her and continue in bemusement seeing poll numbers reflecting a dead heat between old fart in charge and old fart mad and out for revenge.

Shitshow. 100 percent
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 12:06 PM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Mosy on over ya'll...

Quote:
She does likely have great nipples ...
Started separate thread. Not doubt you'll find your way over yonder at some point. Having said all that, it dang sure don't mean I wont get slapped down by the TPTB, aka Da Man, over there. But here's to hoping.
Old 03-10-2024, 12:03 AM   #36
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Hard to discern any topic of this thread.
Par for course with the OP.

Quote:
Despite your use of words like 'lame and small minded' I will attempt a serious response.

Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election. Not an opinion we have a sitting President sworn in by the same process Trump was and his asking Mike Pence to 'do the right thing' was at BEST Trump trying to do the right thing with the wrong method.

If Obama had tried this how would Republicans have responded? Quietly? A little dust up then all good maybe a month or two? No. Not at all.

Trump has stated many times since leaving office that he feels a President can not break the law. Immunity. Across the board. Again if a Democrat seeking the office of President spoke in those terms what would the mood be? There would be talk of an uprising. Lots of talk.

So you can try and pretend that Donald Trump is a victim of anything outside his own ego and big mouth. I despise Biden and his administration is a joke. Had there been real evidence in 2020 to send Biden home instead of moving his sorry ass into the White House the day that decision came down would have been a holiday celebration in my house.

But instead we are left with the current shitshow where Trump pisses on anyone who doesn't lick his boots and continues to try and undermine any chance the Republican party has of finding enough unity to mount an effort to regain the Senate and unseat Biden in November.

Donald Trump was a Democrat on 9/11 and for pretty much all of George W. Bush's term and was Independent during part of Obama's first term. He was jealous of those guys having a higher seat on the status ladder than he became a Republican. Again.

If you ask me the shortcuts to thinking are those who drink the Trump kool-aid and ask for another cup. Not saying he wasn't a good President. But let's not pretend he believes nearly as much of his rhetoric as those who wear MAGA proudly do. On Jan 6 we saw what many of those folks would like to do and Donald Trump absolutely inspires every bit of that mindset. He counts on it. But he is insulated from it. So why would he give a shit what the toll is on the rest of us?
DJ, you came here with a Chess response to a guy that plays checkers. Your well reasoned efforts are wasted on a person who can't admit when he is wrong (repeatedly.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And yet - Fox-News often has MORE viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined!
Reckon THAT shows us which network the American people favour.

Hmmmm... Though your comments surely got me wonderin' IF you got
a guilty conscience about yer-own beliefs. As you did explain WHERE
you get yer news info...

... You didn't need to explain, mate... You're not in trouble...

#### Salty
Guess NaCl-y is like the OP: equates factual content with highest ratings. He should go to the thread where I schooled to OP on the various flaws and wrongs to his metric. I ain't gonna push ABC News or others that have bigger Neilson numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Fox News is nothing more than a right wing propaganda machine.

You have to take anything you hear from that network with a full understanding of the bias that they hold. Don’t believe everything they tell you.
TxDot! Don't ruin the fantasy for him!
We all know foxy is a mouthpiece for mouth breathers.
When the owner of that organization admits to pushing lies on air, the sheeple still eat it up as fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

...than

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 05:19 AM   #37
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And yet - Fox-News often has MORE viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined!
Reckon THAT shows us which network the American people favour.

Hmmmm... Though your comments surely got me wonderin' IF you got
a guilty conscience about yer-own beliefs. As you did explain WHERE
you get yer news info...

... You didn't need to explain, mate... You're not in trouble...

#### Salty
Wouldn't exactly call magats viewers... More like inbred sheep with a supreme cult leader.

As far as Trump, just tired of the stupidity surrounding him and the fanaticism. We are getting along just fine with the "inetp old man". It is politics as normal with grownups in the room. With Trump it is childish stupid bullshit everyday. Not one time do I hear trump have some sort of policy idea. He's fucked anyway so cant wait till he just disappears. Anyone thinking he will escape 91 felony charges is delusional. The feds at least don't bring charges to trial just for fun. They have a 95% conviction rate.

Everything about trump is fake, tan, wealth... everything he does is marketed to benefit him.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 02:26 AM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
As you can see above - I only included the parts of your diatribe that we're relevant to the OP. Let me bring it down a few thousand feet for you: The OP is trying to understand the psychology of why all ya'll water carriers are so terrified of Trump, "with all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here", while claiming the O'Biden is a shoe-in, slam-dunk. Why dwell in the taudry?

Old 03-17-2024, 03:24 AM   #39
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
As you can see above - I only included the parts of your diatribe that we're relevant to the OP. Let me bring it down a few thousand feet for you: The OP is trying to understand the psychology of why all ya'll water carriers are so terrified of Trump, "with all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here", while claiming the O'Biden is a shoe-in, slam-dunk. Why dwell in the taudry?
[/CENTER]
It took me a while to figure out what was going on in my head when I was reading this series of posts. I don’t think you want to actually debate any real issues. You are just like Trump in that you are trying to make people angry because you can’t really support your own opinions.

The big answer about Trump. He’s all about making people afraid, telling them that he’s the only one who can make things better and attacks without pause or hesitation anyone who disagrees with him. All without producing any real proposals about how to fix the problems he says you should be afraid of.

I think John Kelly said it perfectly.

A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 04:58 AM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
It took me a while to figure out what was going on in my head when I was reading this series of posts. I don’t think you want to actually debate any real issues. You are just like Trump ..
You might need more time in the oven. But first, you might want to do a word search on the John Kelly quips to see how many times the word "allegedly" is used. Did he bring the receipts?

Regardless, if I summarize you and your ilk's belief system, it is NOT that Joe "Finger Bang" Biden is a hot bowl of soup and your standard bearer for any measurable accomplishment - it's that he is NOT Trump and therefore LetsGoBRRRRRRRandon. Seems weak - IMMHO. Clearly you are hoping Eric Holder is right and that the LambSCREAM media will buff it all out in the nick of time.

Holder: Media Will Change Coverage and That’ll Help Biden Win
by Ian Hanchett 16 Mar 2024
Quote:
On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” former Attorney General Eric Holder commented on President Joe Biden’s poll numbers by stating that “as the media turns its attention to making this a binary choice between a person who’s got some age and cognitive issues — that would be Trump — against somebody who has actually accomplished a lot, I think we’ll do just fine.”

Host Bill Maher asked, “What do you make of the fact that the Democrats, by every poll I read, are, I would just say, losing their base? If you look at non-white working-class voters, there has been a 61-point shift, that’s an incredible amount, from 2012, that’s in twelve years. Obama, in 2012…I think won it by 67 points, that demographic. Biden won it by 48. Now he’s only up by six. What’s going on there?”

Holder answered, “I think, first off, you’re measuring March against November. We’re looking at where people are right now, I think you’ll probably see a movement with regard to working-class people of all races towards Biden by the time you get to November. You’re also comparing an extremely — an unbelievably popular African American running for the first time and who really galvanized people in all strata of life. And so, I think, in some ways, that’s not a fair comparison. But I think we should not be too alarmed by these March polls, you’ve got to take them into consideration. But March is a fundamentally different month than October and November, and we’ll see where these things turn out when we get to that part of the calendar year.”

Holder continued, “There’s work to be done, but I’m actually optimistic that, if we stay committed, focused, and as the media turns its attention to making this a binary choice between a person who’s got some age and cognitive issues — that would be Trump — against somebody who has actually accomplished a lot, I think we’ll do just fine. And what you said in the monologue was really good, though, Trump’s popularity rating is higher now than it ever was during his presidency. It’s like, hey, America, remember? … People, they’re saying, are you better off now than you were four years ago? You’re damn right we are. So, let’s not lose sight of the chaos, the corruption, and all the negative things that Donald Trump meant and put a good man back in the White House.”
Sounds like hope casting to me.
But then, team OBama did have a lot of media darlings on his team - back in the day.

Old 03-17-2024, 07:32 AM   #41
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You might need more time in the oven. But first, you might want to do a word search on the John Kelly quips to see how many times the word "allegedly" is used. Did he bring the receipts?
That’s your response, calling John Kelly a liar.

24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/polit...ers/index.html

17 Trump Cabinet-Level Appointees Criticizing him.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-2024.html

The long list of Trump administration officials turned critics
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/polit...ump/index.html

Many former Trump aides say he shouldn't be president. ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...tics-election/

Shall I go on. John Kelly is hardly the only person to work for Trump who criticizes him. Trump turns allies into enemies.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 07:55 AM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So here's the thing about that which I struggle to understand:

With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here.

Meanwhile, he is running against an old, white, guy, who is one of the longest serving Congress critters (50 yrs+), who "supposedly" got the highest vote totals evah (81M+) and is the incumbent Resident running on his "stellar" (sic) record, from a basement bunker somewhere; which some number of Valued Posters here claim to be meteoric, but yet the fear. It still smells so delicious..

The BIG question then is:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

Maybe the better question is:
So what are ya'll more afraid of anyway? Yourselves, Your beliefs, Reality?
All this hatred for Trump boils down to one main thing. Trump can't be controlled. Secondly Trump is really a Democrat so he is hated for running as a Republican. Because Democrats control the money, the media and entertainment industry Trump got bad publicity on all fronts. All these legal issues are bullshit. Trump won't ever be convicted because it's not about criminal offenses or any wrong doing it's about keeping him out of office. If Trump loses all his legal challenges will be buried in the ruble.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:02 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think you fail to realize that Trump can’t be controlled by anybody … especially himself.

His lack of self control is what makes his the asshole dictator wannabe you love so much.

He’ll turn on you, if you agree with any criticism of him, even on ECCIE. I’m sure he’s watching you, too.

That’s because Trump is everywhere.

And, he’s already buried in the ruble. And the riyal, for that matter.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 02:19 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think you fail to realize that Trump can’t be controlled by anybody … especially himself.

His lack of self control is what makes his the asshole dictator wannabe you love so much.

He’ll turn on you, if you agree with any criticism of him, even on ECCIE. I’m sure he’s watching you, too.

... One o' yer BEST posts ever there, mate...

... "ruble and riyal" ... Almost spilled me beer from Laughin'
... ... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 05:25 PM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Oh dumb on, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women