Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 12:04 PM   #361
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:06 PM   #362
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ha, ha, ha! Iran cheated. Odumbo gave Iran $1.7 billion to continue cheating. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.
Obama basically gave them their money back and got 4 Americans freed from Iran out of the deal and they stopped their nuclear program.

You do realize your idiotic support of the invasion of Iraq helped Iran more than anything Obama had done!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:20 PM   #363
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It seems you always post part of the picture but fail to post the whole picture.
+1000

WTF, you are correct 100%. IBH NEVER posts the whole picture.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:23 PM   #364
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Rote instruction is all you understand.

Quote:
Obama basically gave them their money back and got 4 Americans freed from Iran out of the deal and they stopped their nuclear program.

You do realize your idiotic support of the invasion of Iraq helped Iran more than anything Obama had done!
The court said it wasn't Iran's money. Iran cheated. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
+1000

WTF, you are correct 100%. IBH NEVER posts the whole picture.
Ikno Odumbo and Kerry sold you a bill of goods before they conducted a legitimate inspection. I know Iran cheated. And I know Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:16 PM   #365
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It's simple. Odumbo lied about what he accomplished, and Iran lied about being in compliance. Odumbo ended the crippling sanctions against Iran and paid Iran off with $1.7 billion in cash.
This is from your Foreign Policy link:

Albright, who has gone to Tel Aviv several times to comb through the archive—most recently two weeks ago—says he is certain the information, which has also been verified by the U.S. government, is authentic. It is consistent with “the thrust of what the IAEA had collected,” he said, but more detailed.

The archive casts no light, however, on whether Iran was observing the 2015 deal, and most experts say Tehran was cooperating at the time that Trump withdrew.

Alexandra Bell, a former Obama administration official who worked on compliance reports for the JCPOA, said that even if the intelligence from the archive is accurate and Tehran lied in the past, its behavior should be judged by whether it is complying with the deal now. “There shouldn’t be oversight through media reports,” Bell said. “As with any agreement, issues come up and they should be dealt with in the proper channels. They should be addressed by the JCPOA parties.”

She noted that before it withdrew from the deal, the Trump administration twice declared Iran in compliance, and the IAEA has done so 15 times.

So, in the documents that Albright has been studying the documents do not say either way if Iran has been in violation of any of the constraints of the JCPOA. Your link also says "that most experts believe that Iran is cooperating".

None of your articles can confirm any major violation of the JCPOA. Your links do not state that Iran is enriching past 3.67% of U-235 or have turned on any high speed centrifuges or are operating more than 5,000 low speed centrifuges (the max allowed by the agreement).

WTF was right, this is another example where you do not present the full picture from your own link.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:34 PM   #366
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
This is from your Foreign Policy link:

Albright, who has gone to Tel Aviv several times to comb through the archive—most recently two weeks ago—says he is certain the information, which has also been verified by the U.S. government, is authentic. It is consistent with “the thrust of what the IAEA had collected,” he said, but more detailed.

The archive casts no light, however, on whether Iran was observing the 2015 deal, and most experts say Tehran was cooperating at the time that Trump withdrew.

Alexandra Bell, a former Obama administration official who worked on compliance reports for the JCPOA, said that even if the intelligence from the archive is accurate and Tehran lied in the past, its behavior should be judged by whether it is complying with the deal now. “There shouldn’t be oversight through media reports,” Bell said. “As with any agreement, issues come up and they should be dealt with in the proper channels. They should be addressed by the JCPOA parties.”

She noted that before it withdrew from the deal, the Trump administration twice declared Iran in compliance, and the IAEA has done so 15 times.

So, in the documents that Albright has been studying the documents do not say either way if Iran has been in violation of any of the constraints of the JCPOA. Your link also says "that most experts believe that Iran is cooperating".

None of your articles can confirm any major violation of the JCPOA. Your links do not state that Iran is enriching past 3.67% of U-235 or have turned on any high speed centrifuges or are operating more than 5,000 low speed centrifuges (the max allowed by the agreement).

WTF was right, this is another example where you do not present the full picture from your own link.

The inspections were less than superficial, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #367
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The court said it wasn't Iran's money. Iran cheated. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.

Actually a court had ruled it Iran's money.

Do you think the families of 9/11 shoud be able to sue Saudi Arabia?

What about the families of those killed by the illegally installed Shah of Iran we helped put in power?

What about all the decedent's of slaves here in this country?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:19 PM   #368
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually a court had ruled it Iran's money.

Do you think the families of 9/11 shoud be able to sue Saudi Arabia?

What about the families of those killed by the illegally installed Shah of Iran we helped put in power?

What about all the decedent's of slaves here in this country?
That would be a lie. Lamberth said the money should go to the victims' families, and the Supreme Court upheld that decision. Odumbo's pro-Iran agenda sucks a big turd.
Old 02-17-2019, 03:18 PM   #369
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That would be a lie. Lamberth said the money should go to the victims' families, and the Supreme Court upheld that decision. Odumbo's pro-Iran agenda sucks a big turd.
So are you saying Obama gave away all the "frozen" money?

Because you might need to read this link and find out why it is before the World Court...if there is no money to oay.

https://www.apnews.com/b43127b85c524ca6a81d1f3ea224972b

You haven't answered the Saudi 9/11 question. Should those victims be able to sue? Should slave decedent's here in this country be able to sue?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #370
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So are you saying Obama gave away all the "frozen" money?

Because you might need to read this link and find out why it is before the World Court...if there is no money to oay.

https://www.apnews.com/b43127b85c524ca6a81d1f3ea224972b

You haven't answered the Saudi 9/11 question. Should those victims be able to sue? Should slave decedent's here in this country be able to sue?
Fuck a world court! The United States is a sovereign and independent nation with its own court system, and the justices all the way to the Supreme Court ruled that that money was a settlement for the survivors of those 1983 attacks. The money was in the possession of the United States, and Odumbo violated court rulings when he denied that money to those survivors.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:59 PM   #371
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fuck a world court! The United States is a sovereign and independent nation with its own court system, and the justices all the way to the Supreme Court ruled that that money was a settlement for the survivors of those 1983 attacks. The money was in the possession of the United States, and Odumbo violated court rulings when he denied that money to those survivors.
Obama denied them their money? How so?

Why are they in the World Court if Obama denied them their money?

Something seems not to be adding up IB.

You do understand that court is legally binding?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:14 PM   #372
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama denied them their money? How so?

Why are they in the World Court if Obama denied them their money?

Something seems not to be adding up IB.

You do understand that court is legally binding?
"Adding up?" Fuck no! Odumbo was a fucking minus, and that showed in his POS treaty Iran violated from day one on.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:24 PM   #373
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't presume to tell me what the fuck I didn't mention. Fucking Odumbo is the mutha fucker that "failed to mention" that he took that money from the surviving family members who'd suffered tragic losses.

Technically the money was obligated until the Supreme Court ruled, but Odumbo fuckin' ignored that legal hold and gave the money away.

Odumbo knew Lamberth had already awarded that money to the survivors.

Odumbo stole the money and what little peace those families garnered from knowing that at least Iran had been financially penalized for its terrorist act.

Are you Jussie Smollett's mother? I know the truth, and I know liars when I hear them.
Maybe if you weren't thanking the Saudis for their low gas prices, you could have advised them to Raise their prices so they could pay the families of the 3,000 people who lost their lives in the 911 Saudi sponsored attacks. That's yet another failure by our ineffective and over payed military. That to was under a Republican president. I wish our military would get their act together. Obama kept Iran from doing anything. Trump and his ineffective military are giving everything to Russia. Sad they don't care about America
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:01 PM   #374
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I'm confused here....

there's another 2 billion?

I know 2 billion was sent to Iran in janurary 2016, 4 months before the Supreme court made its ruling in this case the article references.

so, Iran had 4 billion in our banks?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:43 PM   #375
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Maybe if you weren't thanking the Saudis for their low gas prices, you could have advised them to Raise their prices so they could pay the families of the 3,000 people who lost their lives in the 911 Saudi sponsored attacks. That's yet another failure by our ineffective and over payed military. That to was under a Republican president. I wish our military would get their act together. Obama kept Iran from doing anything. Trump and his ineffective military are giving everything to Russia. Sad they don't care about America
Maybe if you weren't kissing Odumbo's ass you'd understand that those survivors wanted Iran to pay for their loss. Odumbo cheated them out of that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women