Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
guest052111-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 72157
Location: VACATION NEEDED TO IRELAND OR HAWAII THIS DUMBROADS OL HAGS HADIT!!!NOLONGER AVALABLE NO CURRENT LI!
Unhappy Oklahoma Mom/Massage technician/model needs lawyet attorney desperatly

Savanahsummernights@yahoo.com

desperatly needs attorney for her kids,children
OVER enforcement of visatation
as well as a paternity tests for both my boyus especially the baby

Need attorney for legal issue over them as well as concult.
Father has custody i gave up rights overyear ago should not have i was a fool an was threatedned to never see them again if i didint sighn divorce an custody papers, a whole year havent seen kids like i should be a ble
My kids are in bartlesville,ok children kids samething to me as well as they look malnurised depressed an skinny an i tryu send food to them yet there father thows all things in trash i was sending pediasure he had taking a way a pool from them fopr my babys birthday an made them go without ccoats for winter cuz it was from there mother.
I am desperate to have my boys treated like royalty an kings they are being abused by there father and i am so hurt un RELIEVED of this pain sadness i am barely surviving an getting by letalone to help them they are starving along with having (0) customers no LIE!!!!!!!!!! I havent got my massage licence down again yet i will once im settled moved after divorce had allmy sruff in storage for a couple years need someone help me mpve it all im back close to 400 i opew storage an need move my stuff wanta setup a nice house for my boys 8 an 10 then have visiatation later they decide they wanna be treated like kings i will give tyhem everythiong good!
Please pray for us as well get word out for my massages an modeling for gifts/donations i put free do to legality issuees as well as not being licenced im asking for a million donation or $555,555,555, for my heartache loss of everything i own besides some instorage we my boyus an i losrt oue house car and about 7 years of family together I AM SO HURT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am starting a site for them it will be up soon for donations to be dropped off at a addreess in bartelsville or where ever i move maybe ark maybe OKC....... Need a moving truck an sopmeone to drive an help move it or pay a moving company as well as help gettin a house or 2-4 bedrm apt please invest in me my cause an put end to my babies suffering.
savanahsummernights@yahoo.com
i miss my babies so much they are going without food an a mothers love like no other an no amount money take away or more inportatnt than my babies an there health an happiness please please im begging bilging
an my site is www.savanahsummernights.yolasi tes.com check it out then as well you want make a professional site for me GREAT!!!!!!

I am need a cartruck automatic will take a scooter small great as well as a laptop with cd drive.

all apprciated will have childrens fund up soon, teddybear fund or something for them,
Id have them invested in for actong or modeling for calvincline or other christian modeling they are so smart an need og love i want to be loved famopus what ever makes them happy io love them so much!!! pray for them thay donnt go wiothout food an their nasty father that justius is made an they are healed from abuse and hurt.
ps: im in oklahoma near cowaeta will want to relocate 1st of june any volunterrs.
918-332-1444 have new phone soon.
that having myu babies adopted or sheltered in with their aunt who is wealthy an loving...........if that made them happy an if i couldnt take them.
Loving svanah Summer nights
come get a massage by savanah

yeah an i remeber some times my baby wen id visit wouldawake screaming from his dreams and would piss on himself on coach father would do noything he was so drunk he would vomit an vomit an just keep drinking it was alful he still drinks everytnight believe they were sexually abiused and emotionally an physically......its terrible. HURT MOM!!!!ps may 18th was my sons birthday he is * 8 very sad!
guest052111-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Savanah: Sorry for your trouble. Using the FindLaw search engine:

http://legalrecords.findlaw.com/ss/e...alIssue&ch=CCC

...I found a lawyer in Bartlesville, Oklahoma who handles child custody and visitation issues. I've PM-ed you with that information.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
alexxxia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45135
My ECCIE Reviews

Savanah . . Sorry to hear that you, as well as your boys, are suffering such a difficult situation. And for the sake of your boy's safety and happiness . . I hope that your situation is resolved in a prompt manner so that the boys are placed in a safe and loving environment and that they can receive the counseling needed to help them each resolve their hurt and confusion.

What concerns me the most is that you stated that your sons are being neglected and suffering mental, emotional, physical and sexual abuse.

Have You Reported This To The Authorities?

Call Child Protective Services and tell them what you know and suspect.

For the sake of your childrens safety . . You can call the police and report your concern. They have an obligation to go to the house and check the children. They will enter thre premises, observe the environment and question the boys. If, they see or suspect that the boys are being neglected or abused, they will immediately remove the boys and turn them over to Child Protective Services. CPS will open case immediately . . they will investigate the situation thoroughly and follow through with the appropriate process to secure the safety of your sons.

As for your move . . I would suggest that you move as close to the children as possible. If your divorce decree states that you have visitation rights, then you have the right to see them on those court appointed times.

These articles are addressed to help the fathers, however the assistance if for the mothers as well.

I dont know OK law . . but here is some info that I found for you. You can get FREE assistance with this matter.

When parents get divorced and one parent receives sole custody, the other parent wants to ensure a fair visitation schedule so that he can see his children as much as possible. Oklahoma law requires that children have continuous contact with both parents, regardless of who has custody.

Read more: Father's Rights for Child Visitation in Oklahoma | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6301695_fa...#ixzz1MrmsGPkF

Equal Access
  • Oklahoma, in statute 110.1, has a policy requiring "frequent and continuing contact with [both] parents. Even where the mother has primary custody, Oklahoma believes that shared parenting is in the best interests of the child. This is accomplished by the statute's "equal access" policy.

1. Enforcement
    • If a father is being prevented from visiting his children, he can request court intervention. He can file a motion with the court, and a hearing will be set or mediation required within 21 days. The court is permitted to order make-up visits when a mother denied visitation. Other remedies include attorneys' fees and costs for any motions the father was forced to file or the posting of a bond, which the mother will forfeit if she fails to allow the father his court-ordered visitation with the child.

Read more: Father's Rights for Child Visitation in Oklahoma | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6301695_fa...#ixzz1Mrneg0kJ

By the way, If you know or suspect that the boys are being abused, you are obligated to report this to the Police / Authorities. If you know that they are being harmed, and yet you do not report it to authorities, you too can be held accountable.

I hope and pray that everything works out for you and that the boys will promptly receive the help they need. Right now . . You are the ONLY one that can get the ball rolling.

If you need someone to talk to . . feel free to call me. Anytime is fine.

God Bless You and Your precious Angels.

Alex X xia
alexxxia is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry HE'S A PRICK..

Call dcf...they may live without you for a bit (i know that is killing you) but if YOU REALLY want them back..jump through the hoops..find god dont drink OR anything else. I see this with the girls ...where there is a will there is a way girlfriend.... dont give up on your babies... Wonder where all your white knights are at now huh?? xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women