Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2019, 04:19 AM   #226
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Maybe you forget Beirut, 1983, when Iran sponsored the largest non-nuclear bomb in history until that point in time? And the IEDs Iran built and deployed against U.S. forces in Iraq?

Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. And you swallowed hildebeest propaganda based on Russian disinformation.
The largest non nuclear bomb, is well, non nuclear. The goal is to stop them getting the bomb. Keep up trumpers.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:11 AM   #227
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. That is why Iran does not have nuclear weapon and will not have one for 10 years. You don't understand science. Interesting that the deal is okay for the allies of the USA, but not for the USA. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and won't have one for 10 years. The centrifuges are still turned off.
Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.

Quote:
Iran is a nuclear cheat and the IAEA is a complete failure

(Washington Examiner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Is Trump going to get money from Iran to build a wall IB. Is that what this is really about
You're off topic, again. This is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The largest non nuclear bomb, is well, non nuclear. The goal is to stop them getting the bomb. Keep up trumpers.
Maybe you missed the message: Iran cheated from day one.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:13 AM   #228
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
It depends who is in office....IB has no problem with Reagan selling arms to Iran following that bombing but seems to take offense with anything a Democrat in office does.

If Trump reversed course and engaged Iran like he has NK , IB would throw his scientific Source in Iran under the proverbial bus
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #229
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"]

Maybe you missed the message: Iran cheated from day one.
Yes, we heard you the 1000th time....your source and you good buddy , the President of Isreal. ...who both put this countrys interest above theirs are your source....while you discount our own intelligence heads.

If we had your way...the Saudis and Israelis would run our intelligence departments!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:49 AM   #230
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It depends who is in office....IB has no problem with Reagan selling arms to Iran following that bombing but seems to take offense with anything a Democrat in office does.

If Trump reversed course and engaged Iran like he has NK , IB would throw his scientific Source in Iran under the proverbial bus
You left out the part where Reagan gave Iraq the intel it needed to destroy those self-same weapons you make such a big deal out of. TOW missiles to Iran to kill Iraqis, Iraqis given targeting intel to kill Iranians: Reagan's "win-win" scenario.

Quote:
Yes, we heard you the 1000th time....your source and you good buddy , the President of Isreal. ...who both put this countrys interest above theirs are your source....while you discount our own intelligence heads.

If we had your way...the Saudis and Israelis would run our intelligence departments!
You omitted to mention the Iranian engineer and the authors of the articles I am citing. Odumbo and Kerry lied to cover the fact that they were duped. Iran cheated from day one.

Quote:
[P]roponents of the JCPOA ignore two problems: First is Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif’s previous insistence that Iran had never worked on nuclear weapons, and second was that former President Barack Obama accepted Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s supposed fatwa against nuclear weapons as evidence that Iran was sincere. In reality, Netanyahu’s bombshell shows both Zarif and Khamenei have lied repeatedly, raising questions about their honesty about every aspect of Iran’s nuclear program.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:02 AM   #231
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You left out the part where Reagan gave Iraq the intel it needed to destroy those self-same weapons you make such a big deal out of. TOW missiles to Iran to kill Iraqis, Iraqis given targeting intel to kill Iranians: Reagan's "win-win" scenario.

]
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...13-1986-099742

Maybe you should brush up on wtf Reagan said at the time instead of your bs revisionist history.

Reagan was hoping to normalize relationship with Iran and why wouldn't he?.... much like Trump is with the Russians he was trying to pay back who had helped elect him
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #232
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...13-1986-099742

Maybe you should brush up on wtf Reagan said at the time instead of your bs revisionist history.

Reagan was hoping to normalize relationship with Iran and why wouldn't he?.... much like Trump is with the Russians he was trying to pay back who had helped elect him
You're seriously off topic. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.

Quote:
Contrary to those who argue that Netanyahu’s revelations reveal nothing new, the documents show both that the size and scope of Iran’s program was far greater than the IAEA realized and that Tehran sought illicitly to retain the ability to reconstitute its program.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:03 AM   #233
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're seriously off topic. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.
Yes IB , just like you were off topic trying to peddle the lie about why Ron Reagan sold Iran arms.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:07 AM   #234
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes IB , just like you were off topic trying to peddle the lie about why Ron Reagan sold Iran arms.
You're still off topic. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.

Quote:
[T]he IAEA missed the extent of Iran’s nuclear program, all the while giving cover for largely political reasons that the deal was working.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:28 AM   #235
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're still off topic. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.
Lord knows you do not wanna talk about Ronnie Reagan and Iran!

This thread has turned into a indictment on your nativity and hypocrisy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:03 PM   #236
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lord knows you do not wanna talk about Ronnie Reagan and Iran!

This thread has turned into a indictment on your nativity and hypocrisy.

Quote:
This represents the IAEA’s second major failure. In 1991, after the IAEA gave Saddam Hussein’s Iraq 11 clean bills of health certifying that Baghdad was not working on a covert nuclear program, documents and Saddam’s own son-in-law revealed that Saddam had fooled IAEA inspectors.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:08 PM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Or it is about you believing an Iranian and Israeli over your own top National Intelligence Chiefs.

That is assuming you are American and not some Russian plant
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:59 PM   #238
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or it is about you believing an Iranian and Israeli over your own top National Intelligence Chiefs.

That is assuming you are American and not some Russian plant

Those would be the liars whose careers are invested in Odumbo's POS treaty.

Quote:
Iran has refused to ratify an agreement that would permit a more rigorous inspection regime that the JCPOA advocates.
Why? Because Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty, and Iran intends to continue to cheat.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:06 PM   #239
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Those would be the liars whose careers are invested in Odumbo's POS treaty.

[]
So the people that Trump chose to lead his intelligence agencies are Obama plants!

I guess General Mattis was too.

You are a Jim Jones case study. Anything Trump says, you will then believe and follow.

We should discard congress, the courts, law enforcement and just do as Trump says.

Listen, I'm all for all of that except the worship Trump part.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:01 PM   #240
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Trump is their god. And he always tells the truth, even when he lies. Follow him without question or second thought. No way to fight that kind of thinking or lack thereof.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women