Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2024, 08:02 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Taylor Swift targeted by RWW fear mongers

Why are the MAGAs freaking out about Taylor Swift?

Her attendance at NFL games are part of a Democratic pay-op?

REALLY????

Silly MAGAz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSGS
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:51 PM   #2
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

No idea, but KC is cashing in on commercials this year.

Patrick Mahomes
Andy Reid
Travis Kelce
and a few more

For a short time Kansas City is actually hip.

And the wild event of 3 friends frozen in the backyard after watching a football game has not been solved.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 09:29 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

All of the old farts are complaining about “Swift Mania”, conveniently forgetting how they all went Gaga for Elvis, then the Beatles, then Madonna, etc.

More power to her. Make the big bucks why you can.

The MSM seems to think that she is going to campaign for Biden. Do you really think anybody I’d stupid enough to vote for Biden because Taylor S says so.?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 09:30 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

All of the old farts are complaining about “Swift Mania”, conveniently forgetting how they all went Gaga for Elvis, then the Beatles, then Madonna, etc.

More power to her. Make the big bucks why you can.

The MSM seems to think that she is going to campaign for Biden. Do you really think anybody I’d stupid enough to vote for Biden because Taylor S says so.?
Old 01-29-2024, 11:01 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don’t think so. But she may be valuable getting out the youth vote. Still, no.

Of course if she wrapped those legs around my ears I’d vote for whoever she asked me to.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1758...vatives-brains

Taylor Swift Has Broken Conservatives’ Brains
The singer’s recent appearance at a Kansas City Chiefs game mostly caused a delightful stir—except among those on the grievance-sozzled right.

Conservatives have this thing where they get older but never wiser. It was on full display after the most terminally online among them lost their marbles amid the Taylor Swift discourse that hit a fever pitch this past weekend, when a social media firestorm kicked off because Swift went to a football game. As with all things Swift, this rattled the firmament of fandom, but for various figures on the right, the whole uproar seemed to touch off a simmering mess of male conservative insecurity.

Here’s what went down: On Sunday, Swift attended the Kansas City Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. Swift had previously been rumored to be in the early stages of a relationship with Travis Kelce, the Chiefs tight end—and one of the team’s best-known stars. Coincidentally, Kelce had recently drawn the ire of Republicans for doing something that’s not even remotely controversial in normal circles: He posted an ad for Pfizer to his Instagram account on Saturday, encouraging people to get their Covid-19 booster shots.

As Swift watched the game from a private box along with Kelce’s mother, millions of viewers tuned in to watch—and it was hard to dismiss the possibility that her mere presence might be contributing to a sudden surge of interest. Despite the fact that the game was a 41–10 blowout, a stunning 24.3 million viewers watched from home, making it the most watched game this week on any network. Eventually, Fox switched away from the Kansas City game to a more competitive matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and the Arizona Cardinals. It’s unclear if the switch was made because the Chicago Bears were just objectively more pitiful to witness or if Swift was becoming some kind of distraction, but either way, Fox made the decision to pass on a huge influx of viewership.

But the Swift-borne cultural froth continued to fizz long after the game ended. Throughout Sunday night and into the beginning of the week, X (the site formerly known as Twitter) erupted in excitement over the superstar sighting, but it wasn’t only Taylor’s fans who were weighing in. Conservatives, already aggrieved over Kelce, quickly merged into the mob of people discussing Swift—and they brought their own limply misogynist takes with them.

Some, like right-wing activist Charlie Kirk, speculated that Swift would do damage to Kelce, the same way he imagines a booster shot might.

Others, like the surprisingly still-around Tomi Lahren, wondered if Taylor Swift was to blame for Kelce’s socially responsible ad in the first place

Conservative commentator Roger Kimball also weighed in to comment on her appearance, a favorite of Swift critics with nothing to say:

Kelce’s support for Covid vaccines seemed to add catalyst to this outrage cycle. White nationalist and antisemitic Rumble host Stew Peters went so far as to run a segment calling for Swift and Kelce’s execution, on the grounds that Kelce’s Pfizer ad was “leading people to their slaughter.” Part of Peters’s shtick is to call for the killings of his perceived enemies—pretty sick stuff that you might have never heard about had he not added the woman who wrote “All Too Well (10 Minute Version)” to his hit list.

Swift is no stranger to conservative backlash, though there are countless celebrities who spend more effort specifically courting it. While political activism is part of her curated aesthetic, she hasn’t made any discernibly partisan political moves in quite a while. She isn’t well known for throwing sharp elbows, either; her quietness on the political issues of the day often brings disappointment to her fans.

But on those rare occasions when she does weigh in, it usually isn’t to the benefit of Republicans. In 2018, Swift broke her silence on politics to criticize then-Tennessee Representative Marsha Blackburn. In an Instagram post, she said that Blackburn’s voting record “appalled and terrified” her. In 2019 she condemned former President Donald Trump, calling him a wannabe “autocrat.” She also went after him over a tweet he posted in the wake of the George Floyd protests. She has also spoken out in favor of LGBTQ+ rights and incorporated that issue into the material of her album Lover. “Shade never made anybody less gay,” she sang in her single “You Need to Calm Down”—in which she rather controversially compared her experience as a famous person to the persecution faced by queer people.

Nevertheless, it’s hard to fathom that these occasional forays into partisan scrapping are the driving force behind the increasing animus of conservatives. So what is it about her that has triggered such intense vitriol? It’s less about the content of her political worldview and more about her vast, earth-moving popularity, the likes of which can seemingly convince people to spend their Sunday watching the Chicago Bears get trounced.
Old 01-29-2024, 11:56 PM   #6
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

She's going to wear a 'Don't vote for Dumpster" shirt. A message for all her fans. That's why she is targeted. That's what they're afraid of.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 04:05 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

After looking at that video, I would say the Republicans are in Democrat’s brains.
Old 01-30-2024, 07:33 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Of course. Nothing else makes sense.
Old 01-30-2024, 07:37 AM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Liberals in the media there just tryin' to scare her.

Scare her into helping Joe Biden in the election.

While in truth, she the best reason to support Trump! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:44 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

She the best reason?

Explain yer-self, mate. Methinks you’re sputtering and stammering.

Nobody has a “good” reason to support Trump.
Old 01-30-2024, 07:53 AM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
She the best reason?

Explain yer-self, mate. Methinks you’re sputtering and stammering.

Nobody has a “good” reason to support Trump.
... No sputtering or stammering here, mate.

... Free Enterprise! ... The BEST reason to support Trump.
Taylor Swift - Free Enterprise. ...

Closed borders and drill baby drill are other good reasons.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:58 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So that’s why Taylor Swift should be all in on the MAGA “movement?”

hahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 01-30-2024, 08:34 AM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... No sputtering or stammering here, mate.

... Free Enterprise! ... The BEST reason to support Trump.
Taylor Swift - Free Enterprise. ...

Closed borders and drill baby drill are other good reasons.

#### Salty
I miss obi.
I don't understand how swift is popular? But I pay her no mind.
Let swifties and magas leave the country. We'll all be better off.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:53 AM   #14
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I miss obi.
I don't understand how swift is popular? But I pay her no mind.
Let swifties and magas leave the country. We'll all be better off.
I agree with that.

I miss Corny.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:08 AM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

MAGA fans shouldn't worry too much about Taylor Swift. Trust me, her fans aren't even close to voting age. When her fans are old enough to vote, they'll be ashamed of themselves for being a silly kid for worshipping her.

I saved a lot of pictures and videos from my 10-year-old niece's recent Taylor Swift theme birthday party. Sadly, I only did so to make fun of her later in her life for being a dork Swifty kid.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women