Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Lack of Discretion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
There can be many reasons for changing a handle. Some are because the provider is trying to pull a fast one, like Stephanie. But they could be trying to protect themselves from VERY bad people.

Some of you guys have no idea what a lady goes through sometimes to be in the hobby. All you see is a lady making "easy money" by "having fun".

In the future, if you have a question on a provider's identity, you might try PM'ing the person who went to see her. It's called "discretion". Next time you're having trouble making a date with a lady, you might remember this conversation. The ladies certainly will.
Sort of like your relentless attacks on Alexxxis? I also refuse to take advice concerning discretion from someone that did background checks for at least one past provider but never made it known to the community.

But, to keep this back on target, I do hope that Callie changes from her previous ways, but what I worry about is that instead of trying to improve her service, she took "the easy way out" and just changed her name.
kcbigpapa,

Since the original "Callie Review" thread was closed, I will respond to your accusations about me here.

You know full well that the "attacks" on Alexxxis were the result of an attack BY Alexxxis on a group of people that included me. Alexxxis appears to have significantly improved her behavior since then. I haven't heard any negative reports on her in some time. It is unfortunate that you felt the need to remind people of her former behavior in an attempt to slander me. Does discretion matter to you?

As for your accusation that I "did background checks for at least one past provider", let me be clear: I have NEVER done a "background check" for ANYONE!

EVER!

I HAVE been asked by providers for a REFERENCE on a hobbyist (Do you know this guy? Is he safe?). I will ALWAYS give a provider my honest opinion about whether another hobbyist is safe. If you don't like that, too bad! While there is no implied requirement that anyone "make it known to the community" ... there, I've said it for the record.

There WAS a past provider who asked me about you. Did you want me to share everything that I know about what you said and did to that past provider? Does discretion matter to you now?

Callie doesn't need to "change from her previous ways". Her ways are perfectly fine with me and most of the community. No need for you to be concerned about it at all since it's doubtful that she'd ever see you now. And who could blame her?

Again: "Next time you're having trouble making a date with a lady, you might remember this conversation. The ladies certainly will."
Old 05-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Nikki Devine told me a completely different story about you doing background checks for her. Guess she must have lied about you, even though you were one of her staunchest supporters at ASPD. Considering she hated me, I don't know why she would have lied to me.

Also, I could care less whether I ever see Callie. Trust me on this, she was off my list way before I would have been off her list. But keep up the white knighting of her. Her recent Holli reviews speak for themselves.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Omahan
Secretary of State

We are not going to have you two continuing old fights here. The Alexxis thing was dragged onto ECCIE from ASPD which is against the ECCIE philiosophy. Frankly, both of your posts in this thread can be considered personal attacks. Any follow ups will be and will have consequences.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women