Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47562
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews
Default For the record...

I am not supposed to post replies on reviews...but I want it to be made clear that I do not post bogus reviews about myself.
In regards to
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=318042#post318042 , perhaps it should be considered; it's possible in stumbling upon the site, one of my clients decided to write something about me...but It was not due to any coercing by me. and It's hurtful that people would assume that.

Thanks to these assumptions, I received an email today letting me know that my account is at risk of being disabled.
I have enjoyed many of the discussions I've found on this site...and I try to adhere to the site's rules. I would consider it very sad if I lose access to my membership because one of my clients felt like expressing his appreciation for our meeting.
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

One more thing "Ok, this sounds like an ad from a member who just joined. Also 60 minutes four hand massage for $60? Real suspicious." My 4 hand massage is $100 for an hour...not 60.
2 hand is 60...and that is only during special hours.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw your post in the "questions to MODs" and then I saw these two. So, I'll respond here.

You need to speak to a MOD about this, it shouldn't be discussed out in the open. Posting a private message/email is against ECCIE's board rules. The PM/email you received isn't because a client choose to write a review, but for other reasons that the site owners or MODs will discuss with you in PRIVATE.

The guys have a right to question reviews that in their mind don't seem right. If they didn't question some reviews, point out certain facts and try to get answers, then the guys would get burned more times than they would care to.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize...I did not realize I was breaking a rule.
I posted the question because I tried to contact a MOD, and didn't get a response.
I don't have a problem with guys having questions...I was clarifying what the case was...since I am not able to post replies to reviews...I wanted to make sure guys had the correct facts.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Its my understanding that 'duck hunting' is strongly discouraged on this site...so I'm not sure how appropriate it was to question the review with no evidence that it was fake.

However, I imagine your current problems have to do with ISP addresses. I'm no computer genius, but I assume the 'flag' happens when two accounts have an identical ISP...and that is hard to explain.

Several years ago, there was an ISP kerfuffle, when a provider's ISP was registered to Johnson County (LE?!?)...turned out she was using the computer at the public library. Your situation may be as innocent as that...or not, but I think its perfectly appropriate for the mods to investigate.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
Its my understanding that 'duck hunting' is strongly discouraged on this site...so I'm not sure how appropriate it was to question the review with no evidence that it was fake.

However, I imagine your current problems have to do with ISP addresses. I'm no computer genius, but I assume the 'flag' happens when two accounts have an identical ISP...and that is hard to explain.

Several years ago, there was an ISP kerfuffle, when a provider's ISP was registered to Johnson County (LE?!?)...turned out she was using the computer at the public library. Your situation may be as innocent as that...or not, but I think its perfectly appropriate for the mods to investigate.
I appreciate the insight...When talking about ISP address, I assume you mean where the connection takes place...which would make perfect sense...as I have turned several clients on to this site. Some of my clients, as many of the guys who have been here for awhile, are interested in checking out girls who might offer more than I. and So I have showed them how the site works...I didn't realize that helping someone become a member of a community that is new to them would warrant a person losing member access.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This site is very new to me...and I'm trying to use the site without abusing it. As I work to understand how everything is supposed to go...I simply request that the veterans try to be a little understanding.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #8
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks to Omahan for clearing up my member status! Your time is appreciated!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women