Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Poker fans, anyone?

I was wondering if there would be interest from you guys and gals in playing a private, exclusive Texas Hold Em tournament with a topless poker dealer, and possibly topless beverage servers in a secure environment...with SNs undisclosed(unless you choose to provide your own info)...I would be open to holding such a tournament. I enjoy playing...and I think it would be sort of an interesting way for members who would like to get to know other members to meet...without seeming conspicuous. I obviously, would not allow illegal activities to take place at my establishment...but You could meet the others in a non-stressful way.
It's just an idea..If I have anyone showing interest, we could look into ideas further...
Old 05-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

sign me in
Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I'd be interested. Let me know the details.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
semperfi
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I think that is a great idea. Please include me in this too.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
jdaman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i am in!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, I'll be the devil's advocate here since no one else has said anything and I know you guys are smarter than this.

1. How many laws will you be breaking by being in a location that has alcohol and nudity AND gambling?

2. You're willing to trust an unknown "massage provider" with any information about yourself for the sake of a poker game?

3. You know damn well LE reads this board and it wouldn't be hard for LE with a handle on this board to get into the game.

4. What better timing for LE to gather license plate numbers, run them and get your info to possibly hold over your head at some point.

5. An unknown lady is willing to host this at a location of her choice?

Call me paranoid, but c'mon guys. I'm not knocking Christine, she could be legit and a very nice lady, but this is all a little too much. Could I be wrong? Sure...but, I could also right.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Elena, I wondered many of the same things. One other thing, money changing hands, to who and how much? And I don't mean for the gambling. Just a couple of days ago, this lady was being bashed on this board. Even today, some questioned the validity of her reviews and now, all is ok? Just wondering, though it's not something that appeals to me and I am not judging those who find this appealing.
Just not my cup of tea.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:05 AM   #8
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
OK, I'll be the devil's advocate here since no one else has said anything and I know you guys are smarter than this.

1. How many laws will you be breaking by being in a location that has alcohol and nudity AND gambling?

2. You're willing to trust an unknown "massage provider" with any information about yourself for the sake of a poker game?

3. You know damn well LE reads this board and it wouldn't be hard for LE with a handle on this board to get into the game.

4. What better timing for LE to gather license plate numbers, run them and get your info to possibly hold over your head at some point.

5. An unknown lady is willing to host this at a location of her choice?

Call me paranoid, but c'mon guys. I'm not knocking Christine, she could be legit and a very nice lady, but this is all a little too much. Could I be wrong? Sure...but, I could also right.
Sorry to offend you, kitty cat.
but It is not illegal to have poker games at your residence(which is where I work out of, and would be inclined to have a party)...drinking is not illegal...and removing clothes is not illegal, either...
As far as LE is concerned...I don't have contact with any...but as I stated already, I don't allow illegal activity to happen here...and LE could be anywhere.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 AM   #9
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
Elena, I wondered many of the same things. One other thing, money changing hands, to who and how much? And I don't mean for the gambling. Just a couple of days ago, this lady was being bashed on this board. Even today, some questioned the validity of her reviews and now, all is ok? Just wondering, though it's not something that appeals to me and I am not judging those who find this appealing.
Just not my cup of tea.
Look...I was just trying to suggest what I would consider a good idea of a fun 'meet and greet'...maybe if you cynics would take the time to get to know me, you wouldn't 'question' my 'validity'
Old 05-28-2010, 04:19 AM   #10
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

For those interested, I'll provide details through PM when I have enough(9, including me) potential players to fill a table!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #11
Fred Garvin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

liquor up front, poker in the rear
Old 05-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Poker Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by topnotchmassage View Post
Look...I was just trying to suggest what I would consider a good idea of a fun 'meet and greet'...maybe if you cynics would take the time to get to know me, you wouldn't 'question' my 'validity'
I'm sure your intentions are good. Not too long ago you seemed offended you were even being discussed on this site. Now, a topless meet and greet? I am sure it will be good for business along with the free ink you get on this site, good for you. If some are cynical, it's because we are cautious.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:44 AM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Christine,

You didn't offend me at all, so there was no need for an apology.

Vito said it best, we may be cynics, but there's reason to be.

As for the question of what is legal or illegal, I suggest you take a good look at the city ordinances of the city you live in. And yes, LE could be anywhere which is why I mentioned the list I did. I suggest you reread my original posting and then go look up your city ordinances.

As I also said before, you could be totally legit and a nice lady, but you also need to understand that most of the guys who post on here have A LOT to lose. As do the ladies.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #14
Omahan
Secretary of State

This thread is too much like an ad and Christine is not a Verified Provider so I'm closing it. Christine is reviewed here but just doesn't quite fit to get VP approval. Not better - Not worse - Just not quite a fit. We hope she will stay as a Regular Member and continue to join in our discussions.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women