Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

2Dogs, the dumb SOB thinks that women can not get preggo if they don't want to after a forced rape. That alone ought to make you shudder about voting for some old fool like that. Hot damn be like me telling the girls back in the day that you can't get preggo if you down an asprin with a Coke a Cola!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
2Dogs, the dumb SOB thinks that women can not get preggo if they don't want to after a forced rape. That alone ought to make you shudder about voting for some old fool like that. Hot damn be like me telling the girls back in the day that you can't get preggo if you down an asprin with a Coke a Cola!
You only wet dreamed 'bout telling girls anything
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
You only wet dreamed 'bout telling girls anything
I told them they didn't have to worry about you, you have the gay gene.

I should of had Mitt cut your hair!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #19
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

For gosh sakes, 2dog...didn't you see the video of this jerk's answer???

He did not get caught in any type of trap. His answer about women being able to not get pregant after being rape is one of the most ignorant things one could say. Hell, kids in high school would know that is a statement filled with stupidity.

And regarding his spin control, and not letting a woman abort the innocent fetus....he is also big on cutting social programs...which in affect would seriously cut back spending on programs where a young, single and poor mother could use.

Typical right wing stuff....save the fetus, but cut back on programs to help out a single mother raising a child.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #20
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

WTF, it is if they kept the aspirin between their knees. Let me spell it out.
If they put the aspirin between their knees then they cannot spread their legs and permit the boy to penetrate them and ejaculate into their vaginas.
Fuck man it is an old joke.

On the other hand. The gentleman, as I have stated in at least two previous posts, fell into the liberal trap even discussing what in reality is a non-issue. The fact is, the human body can do a lot of things for which science is just beginning to understand the hows and whys. Miscarriage is not uncommon and it is not fully understood why it occurs. Some it may be an event of stress or even a damaged embryo.

The stupidity of this is that he allowed himself to be brought willingly into the game and was not prepared on how to play.

One of these days they will learn that abortion is a liberal talking point and there is a simple answer and that is to move along to the real issues that are facing this nation. You know, if he is too dumb to understand how simple it is, he probably does not deserve to win.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There was an interesting study published two years ago. One finding of the study suggests that a female's body does tend to reject "unfamiliar" sperm such as that from a "stranger".

"Dr. Robertson said sperm was more likely to fail if the woman had not previously been exposed to that man's semen for at least three months."

http://news.discovery.com/human/wome...selection.html

That doesn't mean pregnancies do not arise from rape -- they obviously do, but evidently there is some science behind Akin's claim.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

He said Baby Killers are wrong. That is his Right. If they want to elect a baby killer, let them.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There was an interesting study published two years ago. One finding of the study suggests that a female's body does tend to reject "unfamiliar" sperm such as that from a "stranger".

"Dr. Robertson said sperm was more likely to fail if the woman had not previously been exposed to that man's semen for at least three months."

That doesn't mean pregnancies do not arise from rape -- they obviously do, but evidently there is some science behind Akin's claim.
YUP
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I told them they didn't have to worry about you, you have the gay gene.

I should of had Mitt cut your hair!
You would have been afraid of me back then and you would have offered to pay for a haircut for me
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #25
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:

The first step is realizing you have a problem.

Baby steps to this repukes defense . Ease into it. That's it... Nice and slow.
Now tell us about how she deserved it because "she dressed that way".

Why can't you just say the guy is a moron who opened his mouth in a very inappropriate way?It's his job to be PC. He failed. What he said was insensitive
and truly offended a lot of folks.

You're a semi intelligent individual. I'm honestly shocked that you
would throw in for this guy .
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #26
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Silly me, I did not think abortion was a right or left wing political postion

But a woman's right to choose....especially in cases of rape

And to those that think the woman, somehow has the ability to prevent pregancy during a rape based upon some of the above comments....why don't you run that one by your next provider's visit....and get her thoughts on that subject
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

http://washingtonexaminer.com/democr...3#.UDN9H91lREM

If MacCaskill was a sports figure she would investigated or banned for trying to fix the game.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

His remarks were frightening b/c it's likely what he actually believes. The fact that he said it out loud is troubling b/c he's comfortable saying what he did. His didn't use wrong or inappropriate words when he made the statement. Once he was rebuked and catisgated by everyone around him he finally saw the light and knew that he'd tossed his cammpaign into the toilet. THAT is when he relaized he'd said something wrong; not b/c he doesn't believe in what he said re "legitimate rape" but he expressed his views out loud.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

I think he did a great job and should stay ... please stay.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Here's another factoid. There are an estimated 20,000 descendants from Genghis Khan. Yes, you can get pregnant when you are raped.

If you make abortion legal only in the instance of rape or insect, guess what's going to happen to a lot of innocent boys/men. It's not right, but that's what will happen. Look at vapid Bristle Palin. Didn't she claim she was passed out on wine coolers and her boyfriend had unconsensual sex with her? Isn't that rape? As dumb as she is, she came up with a "plan" to explain her pregnancy. She accused the father just because her mother is a lunatic. Imagine what will happen to the population of men if the law of the land is is crazy as Sarah Palin.

The issue is that this guy is stupid because:
  1. It's none of his business what women do with our bodies.
  2. Women do get pregnant when we get raped.
  3. He, like most of his ilk, want us to have the babies, but don't want to help support poverty stricken, "crack", etc babies.
  4. He thinks his opinion will change the fact that abortion is legal and will remain so.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women