Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2015, 10:19 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "Je Suis Nigeria"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Again I post these sincere and legitimate questions to you ArabianGoddess and await your reply.
Perhaps, instead, ArabianGoddess or Little Timmy-tard would like to comment on the 2,000 killed last week in Nigeria by Boko Haram?

Quote:
Is now a good time to mention the 10-year-old child who was unwittingly used as a weapon by Boko Haram, sent into a crowd last week with a bomb strapped to her, the bomb detonating remotely, killing at least 20 people at a market in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri? This small child has been described as a "suicide bomber", but that implies she wanted to die.

In fact, witnesses at the scene claim she had no idea of her fate. “The girl was about 10 years old and I doubt if she actually knew what was strapped to her body,” one onlooker told the news agency AFP. There is no hashtag for her, nor for the estimated 2,000 people - most of them women, children and the elderly - who were laid waste to last week by Boko Haram as the militants rampaged through north-eastern Nigeria.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...er-forgot.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ghastly. Horrible. Savage.

But ...

How does this minimize the terror attacks in Paris?

Why must you trivialize both atrocities?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ghastly. Horrible. Savage.

But ...

How does this minimize the terror attacks in Paris?

Why must you trivialize both atrocities?
It's only your twisted, little mind that is 'minimized', you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:01 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I ask legitimate questions.

You respond with insults.

No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

For the record, this thread hit the shitter at Post #2.

Killed your own thread, IBIdiot. the good news is now that you have placed this African atrocity at the top of your list, we can look to you to speak up for African women. You are Now the ECCIE advocate on African human rights now.

Congrats, IBMassa!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:04 AM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There does seem to be some hypocrisy at play here.

A Muslim Terror Cell guns down the staff of a French publication "in the name of their God, and World leaders all unite in a march to show support.

The event in Nigeria, carried out in the name of the same Muslim "God", was even more hideous, if for no other reason, the indiscriminate killing and the use of a child as a means of delivery.

When's the "March of World Leaders" meeting in Maiduguri? I haven't seen it announced yet by any major news outlet.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:44 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Amnesty International is saying 2,000 were killed last week in a single town by
BoKo Haram............

Almost 9/11 numbers...............

But Obama thinks there is no Islamic Extremism; just unjustified violence.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:57 AM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
There does seem to be some hypocrisy at play here.

A Muslim Terror Cell guns down the staff of a French publication "in the name of their God, and World leaders all unite in a march to show support.

The event in Nigeria, carried out in the name of the same Muslim "God", was even more hideous, if for no other reason, the indiscriminate killing and the use of a child as a means of delivery.

When's the "March of World Leaders" meeting in Maiduguri? I haven't seen it announced yet by any major news outlet.
There is definitely a disconnect, and like the journalist said, lack of coverage stems from the fact that there is a lack of access to and photo journalists in that region of of Nigeria to cover the atrocities committed in the name of "the religion of peace."

Also notable, ArabianGoddess and Little Timmy-tard haven't commented. Even the First Lady has neglected to launch a Twitter campaign over this incident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I ask legitimate questions.

You respond with insults.

No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

For the record, this thread hit the shitter at Post #2.

Killed your own thread, IBIdiot. the good news is now that you have placed this African atrocity at the top of your list, we can look to you to speak up for African women. You are Now the ECCIE advocate on African human rights now.

Congrats, IBMassa!

You lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're questions were dissembling rubbish, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:07 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056255931]There is definitely a disconnect, and like the journalist said, lack of coverage stems from the fact that there is a lack of access to and photo journalists in that region of of Nigeria to cover the atrocities committed in the name of "the religion of peace."

Also notable, ArabianGoddess and Little Timmy-tard haven't commented. Even the First Lady has neglected to launch a Twitter campaign over this incident!

"If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to here to hear it, did it make a sound"?
Old 01-14-2015, 10:44 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

What is the criteria that should be used for people to feel compelled to comment on a wrong?

Of course this was a horrific tragedy. But news coverage is really no different than most other things. They cover what is easier to get to (or to copy) more than what is not. They cover what they think will sell. They cover Europe more than Africa or Asia.

Not saying it is right, but quit acting shocked.

IBHypocrit, do you want a roll call posting everytime YOU think something is comment worthy? What an ass you are. I and others have asked you opinion on many topics and you blow them off if they might be the least bit "uncomfortable" for you. Oh, I know. You are "different" and "special". Actually that is true, just not in the way you want to believe.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:57 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What is the criteria that should be used for people to feel compelled to comment on a wrong?

Of course this was a horrific tragedy. But news coverage is really no different than most other things. They cover what is easier to get to (or to copy) more than what is not. They cover what they think will sell. They cover Europe more than Africa or Asia.
And therein lies the hypocrisy.

The entire World knows about the massacre in France.

I doubt 1 out of 10 even knows what is going on in Nigeria.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:16 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not saying it is right, but quit acting shocked.

IBHypocrit, do you want a roll call posting everytime YOU think something is comment worthy? What an ass you are. I and others have asked you opinion on many topics and you blow them off if they might be the least bit "uncomfortable" for you. Oh, I know. You are "different" and "special". Actually that is true, just not in the way you want to believe.
It's notable that you and none of your ilk started a thread on this atrocity and that your only comment in this thread on this atrocity committed in the name of "the religion of peace," which you repeatedly defend, consists of a personal attack against the OP, Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, take your wine bottles and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:50 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Actually, I made four points. Only one of which referenced "the OP".

You need to get the Seamen Street video on counting.

You also cannot read for comprehension very well. The fact that I do not see every Muslim as my enemy is not at all the same as supporting their views and actions when they are wrong. As I did here already.

But as I pointed out on the other thread, you really don't care about honesty. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda skills.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:51 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's notable that you and none of your ilk started a thread on this atrocity and that your only comment in this thread on this atrocity committed in the name of "the religion of peace," which you repeatedly defend, consists of a personal attack against the OP, Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, take your wine bottles and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.
Why didn't you start on on the bartender who tried to off Boner? Bet he was a fucking libatard also right chicken dick?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, I made four points. Only one of which referenced "the OP".

You need to get the Seamen Street video on counting.

You also cannot read for comprehension very well. The fact that I do not see every Muslim as my enemy is not at all the same as supporting their views and actions when they are wrong. As I did here already.

But as I pointed out on the other thread, you really don't care about honesty. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda skills.
Re-read your stupid ass post, Old-THUMPER. Despite your very obvious lie, everyone of your so-called *points* was directed to the OP, Old-THUMPER. You really don't care about sobriety, do you, Old-THUMPER? Lindsay Lohan would be proud of you, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why didn't you start on on the bartender who tried to off Boner? Bet he was a fucking libatard also right chicken dick?
What's the matter, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Can't you gather enough emoticons to start your own thread, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Old 01-14-2015, 03:14 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Re-read your stupid ass post, Old-THUMPER. Despite your very obvious lie, everyone of your so-called *points* was directed to the OP, Old-THUMPER. You really don't care about sobriety, do you, Old-THUMPER? Lindsay Lohan would be proud of you, Old-THUMPER.

What's the matter, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Can't you gather enough emoticons to start your own thread, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
You got emoticons on the brain chicken dick? Do you sit in your parents basement and pull on your acorn when you see one?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women