Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You got emoticons on the brain chicken dick? Do you sit in your parents basement and pull on your acorn when you see one?
You've already demonstrated how you believe emoticons are superior to your brain, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:40 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:55 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Typical IBIdiot thread. Start stupid. Hijack topic. Random, often unrelated bullshit interjected by SLOBBRIN, LLIdiot or IBHomo. Move into hysterical shouting match with one or two ECCIE members.

This thread is progressing faster than usual.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:58 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's notable that you and none of your ilk started a thread on this atrocity...
None of yours did either, IBIdiot.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:01 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Amnesty International is saying 2,000 were killed last week in a single town by
BoKo Haram............

Almost 9/11 numbers...............

But Obama thinks there is no Islamic Extremism; just unjustified violence.
Yes, I would like to see him address this atrocity, as well.
I agree with the idea that not all Muslims are extremists, and I'm glad to see many condemning the violence. However, I feel like many are quiet not because they are afraid, but because they secretly support it.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:02 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
None of yours did either, IBIdiot.

Try again, jackass; you've posted in it several times now, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Typical IBIdiot thread. Start stupid. Hijack topic. Random, often unrelated bullshit interjected by SLOBBRIN, LLIdiot or IBHomo. Move into hysterical shouting match with one or two ECCIE members.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

I agree with you about IBHomo (IvaBiggenHomo)

He does interject BS on a regular basis.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:11 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You've already demonstrated how you believe emoticons are superior to your brain, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
A emoticon sends you into a dick beating frenzy chicken dick,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I agree with you about IBHomo (IvaBiggenHomo)

He does interject BS on a regular basis.
Are you two faggots rooming now? Here are some emoticons you can keep for your tug jobs.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:16 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Re-read your stupid ass post, Old-THUMPER. Despite your very obvious lie, everyone of your so-called *points* was directed to the OP, Old-THUMPER. You really don't care about sobriety, do you, Old-THUMPER? Lindsay Lohan would be proud of you, Old-THUMPER.
Really? Let us look at this together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Point #1: What is the criteria that should be used for people to feel compelled to comment on a wrong? Directly related to the TOPIC of the original post. Even you can probably see that one.

Point #2: Of course this was a horrific tragedy. But news coverage is really no different than most other things. They cover what is easier to get to (or to copy) more than what is not. They cover what they think will sell. They cover Europe more than Africa or Asia. Directly answered your question.

Point #3: Not saying it is right, but quit acting shocked. Stating my opinion in a very non-hostile way. Isn't that what discussion boards are about? Stating personal opinions?

Point #4: IBHypocrit, do you want a roll call posting everytime YOU think something is comment worthy? What an ass you are. I and others have asked you opinion on many topics and you blow them off if they might be the least bit "uncomfortable" for you. Oh, I know. You are "different" and "special". Actually that is true, just not in the way you want to believe.
Finally, yes, I addressed YOU in the 4th of my 4 points. One out of four, as I said. Once again, I am stating simple counting facts, YOU are lying. You have earned every derogatory word I used about you. The sad part is you are not stupid so you KNOW my comments in this paragraph are all true--you are just to filled with rage and hate that you will never admit it. That is far worse than some posters here who don't know any better. They at least have an excuse. You don't.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:31 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Yes, I would like to see him address this atrocity, as well.
I agree with the idea that not all Muslims are extremists, and I'm glad to see many condemning the violence. However, I feel like many are quiet not because they are afraid, but because they secretly support it.
I agree. I think Obama SHOULD address it. Just as I think he should have sent a senior emissary to Paris if he hid not go himself. Listening to secretary Kerry's excuses why we didn't have a cabinet level person there was disappointing and frustrating. Again it shows the current administration does not understand the rules of world politics.

As to your other point, I am sure some do support it and that is why they are quiet. But I am sure some are also afraid--of other muslims and of non-muslims. How many fall into each category I do not know. After decades of terrorism, open condemnation will come more slowly than I would like to see/hear it. But in this case I saw some words on the overnight world ticker from Iran condemning the attacks. That is some progress. Small steps in the right direction are better than steps in the wrong direction.

I was talking with two muslim friends (actually one friend, one acquaintance) of mine. They are extremely angry at the attacks, because they see it as a direct threat to them. One owns a small retail store. He is an exile from Iran when the Shah fell. Very pro American, but he has had his store destroyed twice because he was an "arab". The first time his store was firebombed while he was actually at the WTC on 9/12 as a volunteer paramedic. He sees speaking out vocally as endangering his family from both sides--the muslim extremists, AND those who see all muslims as the enemy. I don't know the right answer for him. I wish I did.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:55 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree. I think Obama SHOULD address it. Just as I think he should have sent a senior emissary to Paris if he hid not go himself. Listening to secretary Kerry's excuses why we didn't have a cabinet level person there was disappointing and frustrating. Again it shows the current administration does not understand the rules of world politics.

As to your other point, I am sure some do support it and that is why they are quiet. But I am sure some are also afraid--of other muslims and of non-muslims. How many fall into each category I do not know. After decades of terrorism, open condemnation will come more slowly than I would like to see/hear it. But in this case I saw some words on the overnight world ticker from Iran condemning the attacks. That is some progress. Small steps in the right direction are better than steps in the wrong direction.

I was talking with two muslim friends (actually one friend, one acquaintance) of mine. They are extremely angry at the attacks, because they see it as a direct threat to them. One owns a small retail store. He is an exile from Iran when the Shah fell. Very pro American, but he has had his store destroyed twice because he was an "arab". The first time his store was firebombed while he was actually at the WTC on 9/12 as a volunteer paramedic. He sees speaking out vocally as endangering his family from both sides--the muslim extremists, AND those who see all muslims as the enemy. I don't know the right answer for him. I wish I did.
I think I can see his dilemma. It is a shame his store was bombed when he is probably a net asset to America, even though he is Arab, because of his hard work and his investment of his capital in his business. I like immigrants that invest money in America, and don't get social welfare.
Some people may not understand he is hated by other Arabs because he worked for the Shah and had to flee for his life, too.
So, the ones that don't speak out against terror because they are afraid, I can live with that. In a way, not praising the attacks is a step in the right direction for some.

Did you see the movie with Ben Kingsley who played an Iranian who was a friend of the Shah, bought the house (delinquent on taxes) from the county, etc. House of Sand and Fog - very interesting movie.

In spite of my empathy for people like him, it is kind of an illustration of why multiculturalism doesn't really offer more benefits than its costs, though this is surely subjective and hard to prove. People just don't intuitively trust other cultures or races, and when times get tough, people stick to those who look like themselves. Too much friction, in my opinion. It is a shame, though, because I love young, pretty, skinny women of all races - but that is the easy thing to do. Living with them long term is much more difficult.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:11 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

I did see House of Sand and Fog. I agree, a thought provoking movie on many levels.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:14 PM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Perhaps, instead, ArabianGoddess or Little Timmy-tard would like to comment on the 2,000 killed last week in Nigeria by Boko Haram?
If you look at the wiki post of massacres by Boko Haram they've killed thousands since Michelle tried to twitter shame them into releasing "our girls." Most of "our girls" reportedly have been sold into slavery. This even after Obama sent several hundred U.S. "advisors" and some drones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...cks_in_Nigeria

Quote:
What is the criteria that should be used for people to feel compelled to comment on a wrong?

Of course this was a horrific tragedy. But news coverage is really no different than most other things. They cover what is easier to get to (or to copy) more than what is not. They cover what they think will sell. They cover Europe more than Africa or Asia.

Not saying it is right, but quit acting shocked.
Jeez, 2000 people reported massacred and you're quibbling about it meeting a commentable threshold.

#AfricanLivesMatter
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:36 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
If you look at the wiki post of massacres by Boko Haram they've killed thousands since Michelle tried to twitter shame them into releasing "our girls." Most of "our girls" reportedly have been sold into slavery. This even after Obama sent several hundred U.S. "advisors" and some drones.

Jeez, 2000 people reported massacred and you're quibbling about it meeting a commentable threshold.

#AfricanLivesMatter
No, you are missing my point. Not a commentable threshold to be able to post, but a "must comment" threshold in IB's mind. My issue was with his pompous, idiotic comment that people he disagrees with (the usual cast of characters) were somehow wrong/delinquent for not having started the thread already. As if everyone else on the board supported the attract since they had not started the thread.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:26 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? Let us look at this together

Finally, yes, I addressed YOU in the 4th of my 4 points. One out of four, as I said. Once again, I am stating simple counting facts, YOU are lying. You have earned every derogatory word I used about you. The sad part is you are not stupid so you KNOW my comments in this paragraph are all true--you are just to filled with rage and hate that you will never admit it. That is far worse than some posters here who don't know any better. They at least have an excuse. You don't.
Hey, jackass, you just admitted that your every point was directed at the OP, or does your inebriated ass not comprehend who it was that started this thread, Old_THUMPER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A emoticon sends you into a dick beating frenzy chicken dick,,,

Are you two faggots rooming now? Here are some emoticons you can keep for your tug jobs.
You have more grammar and punctuation errors than you do words, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

#AfricanLivesMatter
Quote:
"[T]he Council on Foreign Relations has compiled data that links 10,340 violent deaths between November 2013 and November 2014 to Boko Haram–related violence. The conflict has displaced more than 1.5 million people, and with more than 20,000 square miles under its control, Boko Haram–held territory is larger than Switzerland."

http://time.com/3666496/5-facts-that...ia-boko-haram/
And still no comment from Little Timmy-tard or ArabianGoddess.

Quote:
No, you are missing my point. Not a commentable threshold to be able to post, but a "must comment" threshold in IB's mind. My issue was with his pompous, idiotic comment that people he disagrees with (the usual cast of characters) were somehow wrong/delinquent for not having started the thread already. As if everyone else on the board supported the attract since they had not started the thread.
That's your modus operandi you are denigrating, Old-THUMPER. Time and again you've done exactly what you are lyingly accusing me of doing, Old-THUMPER.

The point of this thread was to allow ArabianGoddess and Little Timmy-tard an opportunity to further comment on their previously stated POVs (as expressed in the thread referenced in the OP), Old-THUMPER. It was Little Timmy-tards conjecture that RWWers with *guns* are a greater hazard than Islamic militants, and it was ArabianGoddess' contention that ISIS is an aberration, Old-THUMPER. So you're the one who *missed the point*, Old-THUMPER, and how do they reconcile their previously stated positions with the atrocities of Boko Haram, Old-THUMPER?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women