Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #61
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Watching tv this morning they had a lady screaming on the microphone " What are you going to do Mr. Trump to stop this ? " The first thing that popped into my mind is , What are you parents going to do to stop this ? Democrats are obstructionist against anything good republicans try to do . They are liberal on everything else . Guns freed America , guns protected America time and time again . Don't ask what Mr. Trump can do for your kids but what You can do for your kids .

I'm neither republican nor democrat but I tend to vote and side with Republicans because they are about all that stands between America and Hillary's America . You guys need to watch the movie Hillary's America and see who really freed the slaves , and yes , they had to use guns to free the slaves from the democrats .

Mr Trump has more things on his plate than to try and form laws for sorry parents that fuck , have unwanted kids ( future democratic votes via welfare system ) and then fuck and have another when they don't have a clue where the first one is . Just my 2 cents worth . If the gov. would just legalize prostitution the birth rate would drop , std's would drop ( our ladies on ECCIE for the most part are much cleaner and safer than whores at a bar ) and the price of pussy would plummet . They could tax it and help the national debt .

So the shooters parents were dead , so be it . Were all the other shooters parents dead ? And I was not singling out this shooter . My post is generalized to include ever trashy inbred punk kid running around out there who do have parents . Obviously if the kid doesn't have parents it's a mute point .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This shooter's parents were dead.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:58 AM   #63
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Nobody is trying to take your guns away. However everyone should try to take away the right of a 18 year old to buy a assult rifle. It’s a no brainer for any educated person but deplorables seem to have a problem with it.
Do you even bother to read any legislation proposed and passed by Democrats? They are doing their best to ban all types of guns and will do it little by little if necessary until they succeed in banning all guns.

Here's an example. I live in NY State and wanted to purchase a Ruger Mark IV recently for target shooting and teaching my kids gun safety. Here are two models that I was looking at:

Both of these are the exact same gun and only differ in appearance. I personally liked the style of the 22/45 model better, but because of the NY SAFE Act, I was unable to purchase because it is classified as an assault weapon. Know why that is? Because it has a scary threaded barrel on it.

Want to know what kind of ammo it shoots? A .22 long rifle (LR). Here's a picture. You can see that it is slightly bigger than your micro penis.

You guys in Texas are lucky you don't have to put up with this bullshit.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
You can see that it is slightly bigger than your micro penis.

Well, we have some "carpetbaggers" who are nurturing their own "micro penis" by insisting on making this state the way they had it "back home," which makes one wonder why the fuck they left in the first place .... Speedo is one of them who posts on here!

But he doesn't need a firearm! He can kick anyone's ass he wants!
Old 02-16-2018, 12:09 PM   #65
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, we have some "carpetbaggers" who are nurturing their own "micro penis" by insisting on making this state the way they had it "back home," which makes one wonder why the fuck they left in the first place .... Speedo is one of them who posts on here!

So true , same way here in Mississippi .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #66
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do you even bother to read any legislation proposed and passed by Democrats? They are doing their best to ban all types of guns and will do it little by little if necessary until they succeed in banning all guns.

Here's an example. I live in NY State and wanted to purchase a Ruger Mark IV recently for target shooting and teaching my kids gun safety. Here are two models that I was looking at:

Both of these are the exact same gun and only differ in appearance. I personally liked the style of the 22/45 model better, but because of the NY SAFE Act, I was unable to purchase because it is classified as an assault weapon. Know why that is? Because it has a scary threaded barrel on it.

Want to know what kind of ammo it shoots? A .22 long rifle (LR). Here's a picture. You can see that it is slightly bigger than your micro penis.

Does New York require a FOID(Firearm Owners Identification0 Card to buy a firearm like they do in Illinois?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #67
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Back in the 70s they lowered the drinking age to 18 in Texas. The “experiment “ didn’t work out very well and the drinking age was returned to 21 a few years later.
I remember that QUITE well!

I was managing a nightclub in Austin (and then in El Paso) during those years....the "under 21" kids were the ones we had to keep our eyes on the most. Every Fri / Sat night it was Groundhog Day...dumb kids coming in and inevitably doing dumb stuff....yeah, the experiment was a total disaster...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:37 PM   #68
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Does New York require a FOID(Firearm Owners Identification0 Card to buy a firearm like they do in Illinois?

Jim
Yes (handguns only though), and each and every handgun I own/purchase needs to have its make and serial # recorded at the Sheriff's office and added to my ID card prior to me taking possession of it from the dealer. For a small fee of course.

Now I just need to work on getting my concealed carry permit prior to the Republican judge in my county retiring.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:48 PM   #69
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

You most certainly have a man-crush on me. Out of nowhere you deem it necessary to bring me into a thread.

No I don't need a firearm. I've done perfectly well without one in this state, in the other 30+ states I've visited, and countless countries I've visited. And I can most certainly kick your ass!

The gun laws in Texas don't bother me at all. I don't agree with all of them but none of the gun laws, or lack of laws, bother me as I go through my day.

Lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.

Still waiting for you to tell me what lies I've told on this forum. Or was that just another lie by you?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #70
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:

Here's an example. I live in NY State and wanted to purchase a Ruger Mark IV recently for target shooting and teaching my kids gun safety.
Hey a hole if you didn’t give your kids guns you wouldn’t need to teach them gun safety. All your doing is making it more likely that you will shoot them or they will shoot themselves or someone else. Do your kids a favor and get rid of your guns , unless of course you love your guns more than your kids, in that case keep them and teach them safety!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:04 PM   #71
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
That is something i keep bringing up to liberals. WHY IS IT ok for them to demand and push for all sorts of restrictions on gun ownership, when its a right, but WHINE, cry and sue when anyone talks about trying to restrict another right (VOTING) when how one votes can impact a WHOLE LOT MORE PEOPLE than just those who may get shot by killers with guns....
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #72
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Are smoke grenades illegal?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:10 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You most certainly have a man-crush on me.
Another lie. You responded to my statement about your threat directed at me!

How ignorant can you get? It's too bad you don't get enough attention at home.

Do you keep count of the State's you've visited? Really?
Old 02-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #74
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Hey a hole if you didn’t give your kids guns you wouldn’t need to teach them gun safety. All your doing is making it more likely that you will shoot them or they will shoot themselves or someone else. Do your kids a favor and get rid of your guns , unless of course you love your guns more than your kids, in that case keep them and teach them safety!
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? It's obvious that your reading comprehension is on par with your spelling, grammar and intellect.

My kids will be just fine thank you. Now get back to responding to your assertion how Democrats don't want to ban guns when I've given a clear example of a target pistol falling under the banned list for NY State.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #75
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Are smoke grenades illegal?
Don't know. A very quick google search didn't find anything for me. However as I'm not interested in purchasing any I'm not going to spend any more time researching it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women