Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2022, 05:28 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Who is this man below???

I don’t know.

But I know who he is not.

He is not Joey “I Have Hairy Legs” Biden.

He is not my President.

He is not your President.

He is FAKE.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 05:28 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/17136
Old 09-02-2022, 06:09 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Someone should explain to Joe Biden, slowly but passionately, that MAGA means, as powerfully as mere words can get, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! If he doesn’t want to Make America Great Again, which through words, action, and thought, he doesn’t, then he certainly should not be representing the United States of America!
Old 09-02-2022, 06:09 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

If you look at the words and meaning of the awkward and angry Biden speech tonight, he threatened America, including with the possible use of military force. He must be insane, or suffering from late stage dementia!
Old 09-02-2022, 06:14 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/87520

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/87526
Old 09-02-2022, 06:29 AM   #21
txpilot3
Gaining Momentum

Disappointed that Trump supporters choose to ignore the many laws and violations to his oath of office as the FORMER POTUS. My personal observations of those that support Trump are they are the very ones his policies hurt the most and they're too stupid and ignorant to see that.
txpilot3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 07:27 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Didn’t take long for a good old fashioned meltdown.

I believe Biden was indeed devisive in his speech, but the gloves are off. The Trumpist election deniers have been treated like rational citizens for too long. America must continue to unite to reject the lunacy and lunatics.

I don’t know where bambino fantasized fantasized Biden threatening the use of military force, unless he considers participating in the next round of MAGA violence, but that’s simply a lie he pulled out of his, errr, hat.

But it gives real insight into what Trump and his minions have in store next.

They don’t understand logic or reason. They want violence.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 07:28 AM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I saw a clip of Biden’s speech. He said Republicans want to deprive Americans of the right to privacy, contraception and to marry who they love. What happened to Biden, the candidate in the general election who was supposed to unite America?

A little off topic, but I’m seeing advertisements on television where Democratic PAC’s say Republicans will end social security, Medicare and veterans benefits in the next five years if elected in sufficient numbers.

If we’re going to be stuck with a nutty president and a divisive ruling political machine no matter what, maybe Trump and the MAGA Republicans are the better choice. They’re more entertaining, and they have some basic common sense when it comes to the economy. The downside is that Trump puts himself before American Democracy. And that’s a big deal. I wish he’d just get out of politics.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 07:36 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Who benefits from optics like this?

Certainly not Biden and the Deep State.

Which means we have two options here:

A) Biden’s Deep State handlers picked the worst candidate possible to accomplish their agenda, and they just so happen to botch EVERYTHING they do.

B) White Hats are in complete control, this is all a show, part of a global psyop to wake up the deep sleeping normies to the dark realities of corruption at the highest levels, while “organically” destroying the Deep State.

(It's B)

-Clandestine
Old 09-02-2022, 07:58 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

�� Thanks for the new voters, Joe‼️

How many times last night did Joe mention inflation, crime, the border crisis, record inflation, food shortages, education etc?

ZERO.

BUT… the walking corpse did mention MAGA about 15 times. ����
Old 09-02-2022, 08:05 AM   #26
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

joeys just showed the dems hand. Division hate fear mongering lies corruption deep state. If Trump would have made a speech like that dems would be exploding over they cheerios this morning. Along with rachel maddow level conspiracy theories.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:13 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I saw a clip of Biden’s speech. He said Republicans want to deprive Americans of the right to privacy, contraception and to marry who they love. What happened to Biden, the candidate in the general election who was supposed to unite America?

A little off topic, but I’m seeing advertisements on television where Democratic PAC’s say Republicans will end social security, Medicare and veterans benefits in the next five years if elected in sufficient numbers.

If we’re going to be stuck with a nutty president and a divisive ruling political machine no matter what, maybe Trump and the MAGA Republicans are the better choice. They’re more entertaining, and they have some basic common sense when it comes to the economy. The downside is that Trump puts himself before American Democracy. And that’s a big deal. I wish he’d just get out of politics.
He's not really interested in that. Biden is nothing but a dam fraud. Instead of trying to speak words to inspire he talks smack about a possible political opponent and those that may support him. Then he taunts conservatives stating they need more than a gun to over throw the Government. Biden is a total idiot, he's going to end up getting people killed.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:14 AM   #28
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

What would you suggest he say to people that

Keep lying about the 2020 election

Pass laws that make abortion illegal with minimal exceptions if any

Want the Supreme Court to revisit access to contraception

Attack the US Capitol in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power

Threaten violence when the lose any election

Gimme some uniting words Tiny.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:16 AM   #29
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You guys need to get over yourselves and Diaper Don, he is going to jail so his face will match his suit. What Joe said last night was all true and my hat is off to him, Great Job. 👍
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:18 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fear mongering? Really?

The horrors mentioned in the President’s speech are REAL!

We’ve seen them play out over the past 6 years. In real time. And the continued assault on Americans continue now as more and more venom spews forth from the Jordans, Gaetzs, Cruzs and Grahams of the world. The continued incitement to violence. The endless conspiracy theories. And the fact that millions of Americans have been conditioned to believe that the DOJ, DHS, FBI, IRS and CDC are the enemies of the people. Not to mentioned the media.

Roe v Wade was the last straw

It ain’t propaganda when it’s real. You swallowed it.

You should thank POTUS for sticking a much needed finger down your throats.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women