Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2018, 10:46 PM   #31
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

RE: Tumbleweeds.
Apparently Sundays & Wednesdays are not good days, at least for me. 2nd time it has happened this month. Was ready for a visit but it just didn't pan out from 3 sources.
I realize everyone has to have time off for themselves and that is perfectly ok, but it always seems to happen to me when I have money, and time, which both are sometimes in short supply.
So ladies, I know what you mean when business is slow. It goes both wasy somedays.
I'm Not Bitching. Just pointing out that sometimes guys have a hard time finding some action too.
Of course, I could have found someone on BP, but I try to avoid that as much as possible and maybe a few here also.
Oh well, I have something to look forward too later on when time/money permits.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:41 PM   #32
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

SA is the worst thing that has happened to providers in the 25 years I have been hobbying. Its only going to get worse as time goes on and more and more hobbyist migrate over to seeing sugar babies.

Its not all about the sex either especially for older guys. They like going out and doing things with young attractive women. Most older guys really cant beat up ass all night long anyways but they enjoy going out and spending time with a nice girl talking and having fun. Me I do the dinner and talking to get to know her and make her more comfortable with me so I can beat the ass up for a long ass time later that evening. I cant lie and say that I havent had a good time meeting a girl off sa for dinner but for me its always going to be about the fun to be had after.

I have many older guys who I turned on to SA who only saw pros before message me thinking me for changing their lives. I guess because I still have one thing on my mind (sex) that I dont think about how much companionship means to somebody. I guess since I get that in my real life I dont need it in my hobby life. But there are a lot of guys who want that and they dont want to pay a girl 300 an hour to go out to dinner with him. One guy messaged me last night. He is older 60s and since I started him on sa a few weeks ago he has had three or four dinner dates. He is having a blast and hasn't broken his hobby budget. Before he would maybe see one or two providrs a month. How is it wrong for him to enjoy sa girls company instead of a pro? He is getting what he wants and he is the one paying for it so I say good for him.

I see where a pro would not like how sa is changing things. I cant say that I blame them but please try and see it from our side also. Its our money were spending. If I can spend 4 hours with a beautiful woman for a fraction of what you would charge for the same amount of time can your really blame me for calling her instead of you? It would be different if the girls on sa were ugly or nasty like some high volume bp hooker but a lot of them are normal women who never heard of bp or eccie. They kind of treat it like a dating site like match or something but they get paid for their time.

You know it goes both ways as far as people who wouldnt be found dead on a hooker site like this or bp. There are tons of men who use sa that wouldnt think about surfing bp or here. So using sa opens a girl up to more clients for sure or at least a different group of clients. I just dont know how well you will do with a pro business model on a sa site. I know I back channel about pros on sa so I can avoid them. I can meet pros here. When I am on sa I am looking for a very different experience. If I go on a date with an sa girl and it feels anything like when I go see a pro then I wont be seeing her again.

So take it for what it is. SA is here to stay. You cant put the genie back in the bottle. You could always lower your rates and extend the amount of time your willing spend with a gent lol

I personally still love pros and always will. There is just something very sexy about a woman who does this for a living. I guess I am kind of twisted but it adds to the excitement especially the first time you meet a new pro. I dont get that same feeling meeting a girl off sa. When I meet a sa girl its no different than meeting a girl on a first date.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:45 AM   #33
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I will stick with the pros myself. The last thing I need is some unprofessional young lady screwing up my real life. I have a friend that had that happen.....no thanks. Not worth the risk in my situation.
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:53 AM   #34
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
SA is the worst thing that has happened to providers in the 25 years I have been hobbying. Its only going to get worse as time goes on and more and more hobbyist migrate over to seeing sugar babies.

Its not all about the sex either especially for older guys. They like going out and doing things with young attractive women. Most older guys really cant beat up ass all night long anyways but they enjoy going out and spending time with a nice girl talking and having fun. Me I do the dinner and talking to get to know her and make her more comfortable with me so I can beat the ass up for a long ass time later that evening. I cant lie and say that I havent had a good time meeting a girl off sa for dinner but for me its always going to be about the fun to be had after.

I have many older guys who I turned on to SA who only saw pros before message me thinking me for changing their lives. I guess because I still have one thing on my mind (sex) that I dont think about how much companionship means to somebody. I guess since I get that in my real life I dont need it in my hobby life. But there are a lot of guys who want that and they dont want to pay a girl 300 an hour to go out to dinner with him. One guy messaged me last night. He is older 60s and since I started him on sa a few weeks ago he has had three or four dinner dates. He is having a blast and hasn't broken his hobby budget. Before he would maybe see one or two providrs a month. How is it wrong for him to enjoy sa girls company instead of a pro? He is getting what he wants and he is the one paying for it so I say good for him.

I see where a pro would not like how sa is changing things. I cant say that I blame them but please try and see it from our side also. Its our money were spending. If I can spend 4 hours with a beautiful woman for a fraction of what you would charge for the same amount of time can your really blame me for calling her instead of you? It would be different if the girls on sa were ugly or nasty like some high volume bp hooker but a lot of them are normal women who never heard of bp or eccie. They kind of treat it like a dating site like match or something but they get paid for their time.

You know it goes both ways as far as people who wouldnt be found dead on a hooker site like this or bp. There are tons of men who use sa that wouldnt think about surfing bp or here. So using sa opens a girl up to more clients for sure or at least a different group of clients. I just dont know how well you will do with a pro business model on a sa site. I know I back channel about pros on sa so I can avoid them. I can meet pros here. When I am on sa I am looking for a very different experience. If I go on a date with an sa girl and it feels anything like when I go see a pro then I wont be seeing her again.

So take it for what it is. SA is here to stay. You cant put the genie back in the bottle. You could always lower your rates and extend the amount of time your willing spend with a gent lol

I personally still love pros and always will. There is just something very sexy about a woman who does this for a living. I guess I am kind of twisted but it adds to the excitement especially the first time you meet a new pro. I dont get that same feeling meeting a girl off sa. When I meet a sa girl its no different than meeting a girl on a first date.
I'm with BC on this for the most part. I'm a older guy and while I too like a lot of the pros on here, some I haven't had the pleasure of spending time with yet.
I like to spend more than an hour with a lady. My problem is I have never really been a quickie type of guy. I want to fuck and play for at least 2 hours. I know I'm weird and not like the typical guy that can get a nut in 2 minutes and be ready to move on. I guess it is because I have been married 2x and enjoy being with someone longer than 15-30 mins. Being single for so long and getting lonely for a womans touch also makes me want to stay longer.
So with that being said, a pro's rate of 200 or more for one hour is hard for me to do, and more than an hour is pretty much out of the question unless I save up.
Then the next question is what if she or I don't click, then I feel like I wasted my money.
So the SA girls are a better deal for me, the ones that are legit and worth the price of admission.
For example: I had one from LA to give me a price and I said no thanks, I can't do that amount, until she told me that included her travel to me and no time limit. And also for a price for a month which was 4 visits and no time limit.
More value for your buck. No I have not seen her yet. But may in the near future.
She maybe worth, may not. Same with some pros.
So if the Eccie ladies were more competive, then it would be a win-win. They might stayed booked more. I don't know, but I would be more willing to see them and more of them if that was the case. If they don't then I will see them, but it may take a while longer.
That's my 2 cents for what it's worth.
Not trying to bargain or convince anyone to lower their price, just being truthful.
If I had RL and BC's money, I would be seeing a ECCIE lady 2 or 3 times a week.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:07 AM   #35
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
The holidays don't faze me as I don't give gifts to someone I do not like. Now Angel on the other hand, I'd give her as much as I could afford. Yep, she is worth that much and more.
Now I know why I didn't get a gift from you!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:42 AM   #36
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounder View Post
I will stick with the pros myself. The last thing I need is some unprofessional young lady screwing up my real life. I have a friend that had that happen.....no thanks. Not worth the risk in my situation.
The very first rule of fuck club is NEVER give out your real life information or anything that can tie to your real life name. Use a hobby phone and a hobby email that can not be tied to you and you will likely never have a problem.

I know hookers who take pics of your car tag and keep a file of information on every single trick they see. I know more guys who have been extorted by hookers than I do sa girls. I only know of one instance of a girl threatening to out a guy from sa. I know of at least a dozen threats and a few actual outings from my years seeing pro's. Its no more risky seeing sa girls.

Pro's have there place. So do sa girls. I still see lots of pros hence why im on here so much. I am probably 70/30 in favor of sa girls right now. I know a lot of guys who only do sa now and for awhile I thought I would be one of them. The thing is I actually like the idea of a woman being an actual hooker.

I am in no way saying that guys should stop seeing the fine ladies here. I am just being honest and letting the ladies know what they are facing. Its up to them what they do with the information. There is no calling every single sa girl and telling her she doesnt charge enough or she spends way to much time with the gents. So there is no way they can stop what sa is doing to the market. They just have to find their place in it and try to compete as best they can. Its really just starting give it a few years time you wont recognize the hobby anymore.

Right now is the greatest time in history to be in the hobby in my opinion. Sites like SA give us access to a lot of women we wouldn't have had a chance at just five years ago. Lots of women who use sa would never see themselves as a hooker. They would never put an add up on bp. But for whatever reason sa is ok its somehow different. I could care less its all semantics to me. As long as I can get the same end result I am happy. The fact that I can do it for a lot less money with a girl who is not a full time hooker is just icing on the cake.

I am done defending SA in this thread. They guys who use it will continue to and they will tell their friends. Its not going away and will only continue to grow but in my opinion thats not a bad thing.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #37
Purvis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I'll throw in my two cents worth. I'm on SA. There are also providers on SA. I've messaged a few of them and moved on once I found out that they were a provider. Had some basically wanting to meet at hotel for a donation. I can do that here.

See, for me, this is a place I got when I just have an urge to get laid. Because with a provider, that's all I can afford (when I can). I can't afford the multiple hours and especially the overnight deals. I sure wish I could!!

But I'm single with no kids and never married. Since I'm not much of a cook other than what I can do in a couple of minutes in a microwave, I eat out a lot. And if I want to eat nice at a nice restaurant, I'll go there by myself and watch others on dates. And I haven't been to see a movie in a long time except for an afternoon matinee to see Dunkirk and before that it was a long time. There are many on SA that are gorgeous young girls who aren't looking for sex necessarily unless it happens but just wants to go out and have a good time. And they do want a little something to help them.

I met a young beautiful woman for dinner in New Orleans and then we walked around the French Quarters and did a little shopping. I bought her some stuff and paid for dinner and had the time of my life. I didn't pay $300 for an hour and have to leave. I spent hours with her and she was hanging all over me like I was the love of her life. We never had sex but kissed and cuddled a lot. I was wishing all the guys would look in my direction so I could say "Hey, look at me out on the town with this beautiful young woman!!" I could have never done that before. Another one I've been messaging with would blow your mind if you were to see her picture and her friend. A couple of the best looking coeds that you could imagine. She's not looking for sex either but will be affectionate and just wants to go out and do dinner and other fun things. Even wanting me to take her and her roommate on a road trip somewhere. All I would have to do is pay for their meals and hotel room and a few other things.

Some girls on SA will try to con you for money. Some are providers like on here, but unverified. But some just want to go out and enjoy life but can't afford it because they are young and poor and according to them, the guys their age are jerks and can't afford to go do things like that. And some of those aren't against sex at all and are willing if I can help them some financially, but they do want the dinner and the night out and spending hours with you to go along with it.

If I'm horny and looking to get laid, SA is not the place to go unless I found one of those unverified providers and it still takes a lot of messaging back and forth to figure out who they are. But if I want to take some really beautiful girl to dinner and maybe a movie or out for a walk and some shopping, SA is the ONLY place I can get that. And I really enjoy that part, too.
Purvis is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:27 AM   #38
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

What I'm hearing in this thread is that SA is a great place if you're a single guy who wants company and the possibility of sex. I looked at the site, and they want way too much information for an old married guy like me. I know, don't tell the truth, but if you say you make a million, you'll get a lot of interest until they see that you drive a beater; if you say you make ten thousand, you'll hear crickets. But the real bottom line is that I am not interested in going to dinner, movie, or shopping with a young hottie when I'm in my home town - too much opportunity for exposure. When I'm horny and want relief, I want a lover for an hour, and I go to ECCIE. If I'm traveling, I stay pretty busy, so again I want a lover for an hour. Or, I travel with a particular lady friend whose company I really enjoy.

Bottom line is that I love my ECCIE ladies.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #39
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally slow
SweetestOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #40
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

JAG I am with you on that opinion of SA.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #41
BassCat
Valued Poster

I am honest as far income goes. I make less than 100k and have never had a women say I was to poor to see her. I also get tons of girls hitting me up. I dont even have a real picture of me up just some schmuck that looks similar to me who has no idea his gorgeous face is enticing young ladies to sell me pussy.

You dont have to be single. I know tons of married dudes beating up all kinds of ass with no problems on sa. Usually the first time I meet a girl it will be at a restaurant or bar so she can see I am legit and we can feel each other out. If it goes well I ask her to go back to a room. If that goes well and I want to hit it again I usually invite them to my home from then on out. I use the dinner as a first date thing to weed them out and it helps make them comfortable so they can see I am not some creep. I know lots of guys who dont even do that they negotiate a price and once they agree they meet at a room have their fun and move on. You dont have to hang with the girls if you dont want.

The new orleans guys review a lot of the sa girls over there and trade them out from one guy to the next. You can go read the post and see how it goes. Its where I got my feet wet. Its the same on the coast for the most part.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:44 PM   #42
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Yep it is slow.

IT IS COLD. Damn IT.

And like George on Seinfeld, things shrink when they get cold.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #43
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That’s why you put things in a warm place lol
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:54 PM   #44
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
That’s why you put things in a warm place lol
I could use some warm buns to stick my weiner in between.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women