Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2018, 02:29 AM   #46
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Enjoy it while you can. That's all over come November. Shortest Senate term in history? Maybe.
Shortest senate term???? Do your research boss. Doug Jones's term doesn't end until Jan 3, 2021.

And trust me I will enjoy it, just like I enjoyed watching your side get their asses beat in New Jersey, just like I enjoyed watching your side get their asses beat in Virginia.... by an openly transgender candidate!!!

And yeah I agree November 6th cannot get here soon enough!! It will not be a good for you at all. Kiss the house & senate good bye buddy. Hope ole Donnie Boy has his veto pen handy cause he's gonna need it. Once again if you ever did your research you would know that mid terms almost always go against the incumbent president's party. If Donnie Boy at least had some what decent approval ratings y'all might have a slim chance, but instead he has the lowest of any prez in history and rightfully so.

If I were you, I would make sure and book a date with your ATF on election night, because that is about the only thing that will put a smile on your face on that night

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:18 AM   #47
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I agree that he didn't push hard for new gun restrictions because he knew he couldn't get any legislation through congress.

I disagree that he was pushing for "severe restrictions on guns". Yes, he wanted to strengthen background checks. He wanted to focus on mental health treatment. He was for limiting magazine sizes. He supported gun safety courses. I don't call any of these measures as severe restrictions on guns.
Those were the proposals, but he's stated his personal views that no one should own guns.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:31 AM   #48
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Those were the proposals, but he's stated his personal views that no one should own guns.
I would love to have you find any quote by Obama that says he wants to do away with guns.

Personally, I would like to see a world without guns. Let everyone who wants to kill someone else do it with a knife or a bow and arrow or by some other means.

Obviously this won't happen. So I have no problem with people owning guns but I also support gun control measures that are intended to make it safer for all.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:49 AM   #49
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Apparently Trump really wants us to believe that he has been the champion of African Americans. He's also back to his lying ways. He again brings up this stat about African American unemployment being the lowest ever. His supporters here that and take that without ever knowing/looking at the truth. The unemployment rate has been dropping since 2010. It was cut in half under President Obama. He again gave Trump progress that Trump tries to take all the credit for. Thing is it has only dropped 1.1% since Trump has gotten in office. Oh and African American labor force participation was 62.3 when Trump took office, it's was 62.1 in December. So that wasn't good.

And then the lying about his support among African Americans doubling and going to get better. That's a lie that, if you believe, you're the dumbest person walking this Earth. Without looking at the numbers, just think about that for a minute. The amount of African Americans that have constantly said that Trump is racist. The amount of African Americans who come out to vote against people in his party. But then look at the numbers.. 15% approval among African Americans after the elections. Was higher than Mitt Romney (that was their talking point). Well that approval rating is 3% now. He lost support. And the disapproval is now 91%. Yeah he needs to stop lying. This man isn't a friend of African Americans and we aren't stupid. He gets little support from this community. But I'm sure his supporters will believe his lie and tell their friends, "see Trump is liked by African Americans now."
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:00 AM   #50
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I support common sense gun control measures. The only problem is that the bad guys do not abide by them. If they can't get them legally - they will steal them. So how is that going to be stopped. Example- Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook - he stole his mothers gun and then killed her. And then killed all those innocent children with a stolen gun.

Quote:
I would love to have you find any quote by Obama that says he wants to do away with guns.

Personally, I would like to see a world without guns. Let everyone who wants to kill someone else do it with a knife or a bow and arrow or by some other means.

Obviously this won't happen. So I have no problem with people owning guns but I also support gun control measures that are intended to make it safer for all.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #51
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

https://www.axios.com/democrats-scor...539221fd9.html

But these blind Trump minions will say there isn't a blue wave. They will say it means nothing. Let them keep thinking that and November will terrify them.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:01 AM   #52
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I support common sense gun control measures. The only problem is that the bad guys do not abide by them. If they can't get them legally - they will steal them. So how is that going to be stopped. Example- Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook - he stole his mothers gun and then killed her. And then killed all those innocent children with a stolen gun.
Adam Lanza was not a "bad guy". He had never been in trouble with the law until he did what he did at Sandy Hook, meaning that at the age of 20 he could have legally bought the weapons that he used. However, Adam had Asperger's syndrome and was described by classmates as "deeply troubled". Obviously Adam's mother should have kept those guns under lock-and-key but Adam should also not have been able to purchase guns knowing his mental state.

It is very difficult to legally purchase guns in New York City. What is happening is that in many of the crimes committed in the city guns purchased in other states, which have much more lenient gun purchasing laws, are being used. Now what if those other states tightened their gun purchasing laws?
Old 01-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #53
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is very difficult to legally purchase guns in New York City. What is happening is that in many of the crimes committed in the city guns purchased in other states, which have much more lenient gun purchasing laws, are being used. Now what if those other states tightened their gun purchasing laws?
The same with Chicago. It’s difficult to buy guns legally there but people travel to places like Indiana and Wisconsin.. buy them and bring them back. And then Republicans use Chicago as an example that stricter laws won’t stop gun violence, while ignoring that fact.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #54
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can't wait till November - in the state of Maryland - Chelsea Manning is running for Senate - as a dem!!!! The veterans are gonna love that. You can give a big thank you to Obama for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
https://www.axios.com/democrats-scor...539221fd9.html

But these blind Trump minions will say there isn't a blue wave. They will say it means nothing. Let them keep thinking that and November will terrify them.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:51 AM   #55
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
It’s difficult to buy guys legally there but people travel to places like Indiana and Wisconsin..
Oh, really? Do that often, do you? I always assumed. Now I know.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:06 AM   #56
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Oh, really? Do that often, do you? I always assumed. Now I know.
Oh you caught a typo.

But... 1) I don’t see homosexuality as something bad so I won’t take your post as an insult as you mean it to be. Most racist tend to be anti LGBT so not surprised you are.

2) Seeing as how the post was about guns, most intelligent people know the intended word.

3) I live in Texas and have never been to Indiana or Wisconsin so that’s stupid.

4) I’ve never been with a man. But for all those who have do you. You should maybe try working on that racism before jumping in on gay shaming. Not a good look.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #57
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't wait till November - in the state of Maryland - Chelsea Manning is running for Senate - as a dem!!!! The veterans are gonna love that. You can give a big thank you to Obama for that.
Chelsea Manning has every right to run for the office of Senate as anyone else. Do you have a problem with her being a transgender?

I would like to believe that in this country people would vote for the better of the candidates, whether it be Manning or the incumbent Senator, Ben Cardin. Unfortunately we still have a great deal of bigotry in this country which clouds one's perspectives.

Yes, thank you Obama for TRYING to create a country in which people are viewed as people regardless of their sex, color, religion, or sexual orientation.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:51 PM   #58
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow dude, I don't have a problem with her being transgender. I do have a problem with her being an American traitor. Interesting that you asked about her being transgender without even mentioning that she leaked classified information. Obama commuted her sentence-remember?

Quote:
Chelsea Manning has every right to run for the office of Senate as anyone else. Do you have a problem with her being a transgender?

I would like to believe that in this country people would vote for the better of the candidates, whether it be Manning or the incumbent Senator, Ben Cardin. Unfortunately we still have a great deal of bigotry in this country which clouds one's perspectives.

Yes, thank you Obama for TRYING to create a country in which people are viewed as people regardless of their sex, color, religion, or sexual orientation.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #59
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow dude, I don't have a problem with her being transgender. I do have a problem with her being an American traitor. Interesting that you asked about her being transgender without even mentioning that she leaked classified information. Obama commuted her sentence-remember?
Obama commuted her sentence after she served time. After she was sentenced to more time than anyone convicted of similar crimes. Donald Trump pardoned a man who is a racist, a birther, and who was sued by the DOJ for racial profiling and had courts award settlements against him for this. Before he served any time. He’s running for Senate too. Also your favorite guy has people in his family who tried to get information from a hostile country that was stolen. And Trump said he loved WikiLeaks, the site who was intrumental in sharing the information you are trying to use against Obama and Dems. So they aren’t much better.

Plus you are talking like she is running unopposed. She is entering the primary against an incumbent who is seeking his third term. Odds are she isn’t the Democratic nominee. But keep thinking their isn’t a blue waving coming in November.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #60
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Oh you caught a typo.

But... 1) I don’t see homosexuality as something bad so I won’t take your post as an insult as you mean it to be. Most racist tend to be anti LGBT so not surprised you are.

2) Seeing as how the post was about guns, most intelligent people know the intended word.

3) I live in Texas and have never been to Indiana or Wisconsin so that’s stupid.

4) I’ve never been with a man. But for all those who have do you. You should maybe try working on that racism before jumping in on gay shaming. Not a good look.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women