Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2018, 07:42 AM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Go Trump agenda!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:52 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Thank you Obaminable .... for helping HillariousNoMore to lose.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:58 AM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Go Trump agenda!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thank President Obama for us even still having a economy.
The stock market is reacting to the positive news that the Trump presidency might be over based on the political news that developed over the last few days!
If you want to see the market really take off wait until he is impeached!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
If you want to see the market really take off wait until he is impeached!
That explains why it "took off" right after he was elected (after a surge when the smart money knew he was going to win), they were anticipating his impeachment in November 2016?

Is that sort of like taking a poll of class that hasn't shown up!

Or is it more like the alleged female coworker grabbing you in the crotch and only getting balls, but none of that alleged huge "Moby" dick you advertise?

Or is that like you advertising on CL to meet interesting people and an Eccie provider with lots of reviews contacts you, but fails to include your review in her list of reviews?

The list is almost endless, Mr. Joke of the Month!

Your almost as laughable as SissyLips, but just haven't been around enough to earn his same level of incredible bullshit .... which is why he got voted #2 DOTY of 2017!
Old 01-04-2018, 08:11 AM   #5
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That explains why it "took off" right after he was elected (after a surge when the smart money knew he was going to win), they were anticipating his impeachment in November 2016?

Or is it more like the alleged female coworker grabbing you in the crotch and only getting balls, but none of that alleged huge "Moby" dick you advertise?

Or is that like you advertising on CL to meet interesting people and an Eccie provider with lots of reviews contacts you, but fails to include your review in her list of reviews?

Your almost as laughable as SissyLips, but just haven't been around enough to earn his same level of incredible bullshit .... which is why he got voted #2 DOTY of 2017!
Right after he was elected the market went up because the deplorables were celebrating the coming of their king who was going to build a wall and keep the boogie man out. After a year of nothing burgers and scandals and no wall the new celebration is over his impending demise, so the market reacts.
I know I felt great hearing the news and it made me buy a new flat screen to watch MSNBC and CNN on. America is starting to celebrate the end.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:15 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Bugs Bunny of Looney Tunes fame lives in an alternative universe. Like the rest of the Libtards here. All economic indicators are up since Trump was elected and will continue to rise. They can’t see the forest through the trees. It’s fun to watch them grasping at straws.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Cracks just like Mueller is gonna do Don Jr's Head
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't let the bitches distract you.

The employment rate is also at a record level.

Thanks President Trump and the American people!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #9
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Bugs Bunny of Looney Tunes fame lives in an alternative universe. Like the rest of the Libtards here. All economic indicators are up since Trump was elected and will continue to rise. They can’t see the forest through the trees. It’s fun to watch them grasping at straws.
All economic indicators were up before Trump got elected too, it’s all because of President Obama. Trump takes office and starts screwing up so badly that republicans had to give away trillions in revenue to stimulate the economy that was going to start nose diving if Trump stayed in office. Now the news of his presidency being over and the predicted democratic wave coming in the elections this year is carrying the economy upward.

Think about it if Trump was considered a positive for the economy why would News of his presidency being effectively over cause the market to rise? It’s because he is a negative and there is hope that he will soon be gone.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:42 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
All economic indicators were up before Trump got elected too, it’s all because of President Obama. Trump takes office and starts screwing up so badly that republicans had to give away trillions in revenue to stimulate the economy that was going to start nose diving if Trump stayed in office. Now the news of his presidency being over and the predicted democratic wave coming in the elections this year is carrying the economy upward.

Think about it if Trump was considered a positive for the economy why would News of his presidency being effectively over cause the market to rise? It’s because he is a negative and there is hope that he will soon be gone.
Stay tuned Bugs, it’s only going to get better!
Old 01-04-2018, 09:07 AM   #11
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I'd dearly luv to sit in on one of Professor Dipshit's lectures and tab how many political / economic lies and faux paus he commits. During the course of a 60 minute class it's gotta be close to how many the points the Dow has gained since Trump's election.....

TRUMP-PENCE 2020
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #12
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Winning!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:20 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I'd dearly luv to sit in on one of Professor Dipshit's lectures .....
One of his imaginary students sent me a pic from one of his trips!

Old 01-04-2018, 09:33 AM   #14
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

And ain't it just like the Libturds to want to give credit (in this case Odumbo, which, like so many things, he was clueless on and had absolutely nothing to do with it) where credit isn't due ..... that Dow Industrial rocket was launched the night of the election, and surely it should have returned to Earth by now ..... so tell me Libturds, why hasn't it? ..... I'll make this test easy for you, I'll give you the answer, it's just one word, Trump .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
And ain't it just like the Libturds to want to give credit (in this case Odumbo, which, like so many things, he was clueless on and had absolutely nothing to do with it) where credit isn't due ..... that Dow Industrial rocket was launched the night of the election, and surely it should have returned to Earth by now ..... so tell me Libturds, why hasn't it? ..... I'll make this test easy for you, I'll give you the answer, it's just one word, Trump .....
The Super Booster was the Tax Bill, since the CPA's and lawyers have gotten a shot at examining it and it's effects on the future.

Where are the unions? Crickets! Smart folks.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women