Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2018, 04:26 AM   #16
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Indonesia is a Shithole Country. Wanna play burn the flag. Wave that Antifa shit. March with fag flags. You'll be doing 10 years in a Shithole Country's Prison before you can cry Mommy. But it's probably the white mans (But Pasty Beta Males are not white?) fault.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:49 AM   #17
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Yes Indonesia is a Shithole. Go to Indonesia. Go fuck around. Post some shit on Facebook about President Jakowi. Do it...go for it. Libel laws...go to that Shithole excuse of a democracy...run your mouth online...say something about the Koran. The prison guards will be running train on that pudgy milky ass for years.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:04 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandeville1964 View Post
Yes Indonesia is a Shithole. Go to Indonesia.
Isn't that where Obaminable got his "education'?

No wonder he felt "at home" in Haiti, and felt like they didn't need any upgrading while he was President ... and Puerto Rico, too! The photo ops were NOT good!

"Mixing" with the "local flavors" ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:31 AM   #19
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

All together now...*Staff Edit - JCM
Old 01-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #20
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I've read with great interest your posts, Mandeville1964.....I would encourage more from you per your exploits and experiences in Indonesia and other countries per that ilk.

Yet to hear commentary from Professor StandInShit TinyDick though......guess he's too busy grading papers....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I have travelled and lived all around the world. Lived in Jakarta for years.
Indonesia is a Shithole...no other way to put it. But man...some best, cheapest whorehouses. Forget Thailand. Go to Jakarta for the time of your life. Threesome for two hours about 50-60. Once did the 3 stacked pussies for 100. Google Jakarta nightlife. Stacked pussy will make you forget how crappy a country is outside. It is perfectly fine to say Shithole Country. Oh and by the way it is the largest Muslim country in the world. And the reality is most of the men like to get fucked up and fuck whores. Even the chicks that aren't whores have a price and it ain't high. They are dying to get out of that Shithole. What is Fagspeak for Shithole Country? I haven't finished my education
In the Rise and Fall of Shithole Countries, but I know one when I see one. By the way 100 percent tariff on most American goods. Many Chinese in Indonesia. They are hated. Oh and they burn Christian Churches without worry. Gotta stop...stress...Shithole Country. Relax...3 stack pussy...3 stack pussy...3 stack pussy...3 stack pussy...
Quote:
The Indonesians love Obama and feel he is or was Muslim. Their rational...you cannot attend a Muslim school if you are not Muslim. I explained why I didn't like Obama. Explained welfare, food stamps, section 8, Obama phones etc. And how much it cost taxpayers. They couldn't believe it. In Indonesia...no money no healthcare...period. There welfare system is digging thru the garbage.
Quote:
Oh and the Texas Muslim Clock Bomb Boy. Showed at least 12 Indos...their reply...Bomb. Then told them the rest of the story. The look of disbelief. But of course your run of the mill libtard will berate me and tell me I know nothing about Muslims. Tell me i am lying when I tell the Story of a good friend forced to move to protect his unmarried pregnant daughter. I honestly could care less what religion you practice. But I have seen older women struggling to survive because the man has 3 wives and only takes care of the young poon. But what do i know. Surely some pasty white knight knows more about Shithole Countries than I do. Omg...freakin Angola will make a grown man cry...Shithole country.
Quote:
Indonesia is a Shithole Country. Wanna play burn the flag. Wave that Antifa shit. March with fag flags. You'll be doing 10 years in a Shithole Country's Prison before you can cry Mommy. But it's probably the white mans (But Pasty Beta Males are not white?) fault.
Quote:
Yes Indonesia is a Shithole. Go to Indonesia. Go fuck around. Post some shit on Facebook about President Jakowi. Do it...go for it. Libel laws...go to that Shithole excuse of a democracy...run your mouth online...say something about the Koran. The prison guards will be running train on that pudgy milky ass for years.
this is why most muslim countries are shit holes!!! Indonesia is a good example of one. Hell its a shit hole when this country jails its own president who is christian! muslims there didn't like it and got him on a fake rap. this is about islamic supremacy.

interesting facts on the prostitution industry in Indonesia, cheaper than Thailand? wow!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:37 AM   #22
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Not sure if you may be referring to Ahok, Jakartas Govenor, good man trying to clean up the corruption. He got railroaded. Sentenced to two years. During his campaign he referenced the Koran. Stating something in effect that a certain passage does not " require" Muslims to vote Muslim. Blasphemy charges were brought...bam two years in prison. He is a Christian of Chinese heritage. Indonesia is fairly moderate, but the Fundamentalist are trying to drag the country back onto the stone age.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:42 AM   #23
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Indonesia has its own brand of antifa. The FPA. A bunch of paid protestots who clog the streets and commit acts of violence against those who don't agree with them...and yes the government and police turn a blind eye.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:47 AM   #24
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Like I have said before, these Muslims on CNN, MSNBC (my Saturday Night Live) are wolves in sheep's clothing. I could give a fuck who or what you worship...but I know what I know. I've had libs tell me I don't know anything about Muslims...yea 4 years in that Shithole Country...i don't know shit.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:54 AM   #25
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

See it's kinda like this. I have many
Indo Muslim friends. It is basically okay for them to lie, cheat, steal...whatever petty crime against an infidel...they are forgiven. So they lie and cheat without remorse and laugh it off when called out...which they hate...they sometimes will lock up in silence like a child. I have never read the koran...dont want to...dont need to. I lived what I know. Drives me insane...the liberal mentality...
Old 01-14-2018, 12:43 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
See it's kinda like this. I have many
Indo Muslim friends. It is basically okay for them to lie, cheat, steal...whatever petty crime against an infidel...they are forgiven. So they lie and cheat without remorse and laugh it off when called out...which they hate...they sometimes will lock up in silence like a child. I have never read the koran...dont want to...dont need to. I lived what I know. Drives me insane...the liberal mentality...
That is exactly what the far right is doing now by gerrymandered districts and now stuffing the courthouse with right wing loons.

Let the Christians have total control and they will bomb us with religious indoctrination.

Will will be a Christian version of Muslim intolerance.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:48 PM   #27
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

You feel Muslims are intolerant? Hmmm At least Christians don't publically beat the crap out of teenagers for holding hands. Been there...done that. But I know...im a dumbass.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:04 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You feel Muslims are intolerant? Hmmm At least Christians don't publically beat the crap out of teenagers for holding hands. Been there...done that. But I know...im a dumbass.
Conserative Christians used to until liberal policy kinda outlawed that type of Behavior.

Muslims want to ban gays , just like Christians in this country want/wanted to.

I'm saying all type of intolerance is bad. You seem to want to argue that only Muslim intolerance is bad.

Look, I think all religion is stupid as fuck. I believe in science, not some guy in the sky.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #29
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

If Mexicans feel we stole part of their country and want it back...who did they steal it from? Imperialist Mexico...hmmm.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:16 PM   #30
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

See not all intolerance is bad. Ask any white knight. That's part of the problem. Speaking in all encompassing terminology. If that were true...half this country wouldn't deem me a racist.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women