Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Except, if I want to, I can put my post back.......ijs
LOL.... Go Ahead... I doubledog dare ya!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:38 AM   #32
Whispers

Maybe we can get something out of this we need.....

With the ability to advertise daily Austin has something touring ladies can't find elsewhere.....

hmmmmm......

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059573374
Old 06-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #33
reggiebosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Guys, if you post in SNATCH to point out rule breaking, you are just as bad as the ladies. FFS, get it together.
reggiebosh is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LOL.... Go Ahead... I doubledog dare ya!
Quit thincking inside the box.........heh

reggie, you are incorrect. Posting in the threAD the violations in the threAD are in fact on topic, and thus not a violation. Modtards do not have the ability to create new rules out of the blue as cp2007 has done here. Well, he can try. But, I am not obliged to obey his made up rule.

The threAD is in a public area of the board. I can post in the threAD as I see fit within the guidelines. I didn't give much of a shit about the whole matter beyond the hoops I was going to enjoy watching some local modtards jump through.......until a modtard decided to remove my post. Now, you bitches have my full attention.

You are only sheep if you choose to be sheep.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
^^^ true

So now SNATCH only for offering specials?

Short Notice Advertisement Thread Check Here gonna have to change. Any ideas?

HAMS - how about my special

Sam

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:23 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

S.N.A.T.C.H. Short Notice Availability Thread - Check Here

Upset NY needs some SNATCH please
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:39 PM   #37
xrival14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Jesus fucking Christ. Who gives a shit. Go get laid like this place was intended for and fuck off with all your stupid shit. All you do is bitch and moan.
xrival14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #38
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

^^^ lol pot calling kettle black.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:04 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

cp2007 needs to waive the short notice requirement so whores can comply a little better.........heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #40
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpaul2007 View Post
Coach says . . .

Because it was brought to my attention, I think I'm going to allow only special pricing on the snatch. If a provider wants to lower her rates in order to entice hobbyists then I am going to allow there to be special pricing posted but only if it is different than her showcase.
Not trying to be a superstar here guys, just trying to allow there to be some sort of daily availability thread for those who are curious on what's available out there on a daily basis.

Coachpaul

Just so we're clear, the rules you posted don't need to be followed. You typed all that up for fun. No one is following your directions. You haven't rectified all the non conforming posts so I understand the hookers choose not to listen to you. On top of that, you've added a new rule in this informal thread that not everyone will read which says you can only post specials. Am I getting all this right? What a cluster.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #41
TeXaS_BlueBonnet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242062
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we not appreciate the fact that snatch is back?

Please holster your dicks. And comments, neither are wanted nor warranted.
TeXaS_BlueBonnet is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:42 PM   #42
Mr.BobDabolina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Rules clearly state the ladies can only put prices on there if they differ from their normal rates which are in their showcase. He didn't change anything he was just pointing out to you guys that that is a change for the new snatch thread. Look at the guidelines under for the ladies. And why does everyone see fit to call out the moderators for not properly doing their job? From what I understand it is voluntary. And they probably knew the girls would make a couple of silly mistakes in the beginning.
Mr.BobDabolina is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:32 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
Rules clearly state the ladies can only put prices on there if they differ from their normal rates which are in their showcase. He didn't change anything he was just pointing out to you guys that that is a change for the new snatch thread. Look at the guidelines under for the ladies. And why does everyone see fit to call out the moderators for not properly doing their job? From what I understand it is voluntary. And they probably knew the girls would make a couple of silly mistakes in the beginning.
What you seem to not grasp is that a MOD does not have the right to take a section of a CoEd Forum and carve out a thread with it's own set of rules. The Owners of the board define the guidelines.... They are passed down and set in place by ADMINS..... MODs are mostly administrative helpers by nature.

He's not the first one to take the powers given and try to create new things outside of what the owners envisioned....The owners allow for women to

Staff can and will do anything they want to unless the membership questions their actions.....

A long standing policy on this board is that Staff members do not remove posts or threads from the board without an explanation....

It is censorship and frowned on as it should be. making those kind of edits typically results in the attention of staff across the board who are much more eager to judge one of their own than anyone here is.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What you seem to not grasp is that a MOD does not have the right to take a section of a CoEd Forum and carve out a thread with it's own set of rules. The Owners of the board define the guidelines.... They are passed down and set in place by ADMINS..... MODs are mostly administrative helpers by nature.

He's not the first one to take the powers given and try to create new things outside of what the owners envisioned....The owners allow for women to

Staff can and will do anything they want to unless the membership questions their actions.....

A long standing policy on this board is that Staff members do not remove posts or threads from the board without an explanation....

It is censorship and frowned on as it should be. making those kind of edits typically results in the attention of staff across the board who are much more eager to judge one of their own than anyone here is.

Now wait just a damn minute Boss. I've had threADS and posts disappear faster than two extra large pizza's at a weight watchers convention. I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now. Nothing is or has been done. CrypticKincker seems to do as he pleases and points the shit out of you as he does it. Why should it be any different here?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:01 PM   #45
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Now wait just a damn minute Boss. I've had threADS and posts disappear faster than two extra large pizza's at a weight watchers convention. I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now. Nothing is or has been done. CrypticKincker seems to do as he pleases and points the shit out of you as he does it. Why should it be any different here?
"I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now."

Observing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women