Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2022, 09:00 AM   #16
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

its always good practice to present the facts, and to let people come to their own conclusions.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 09:36 AM   #17
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Science is looking at things with an open mind.
Questioning what you see.
There are many things that dont add up.
If you question them (science) then you are called names and
told that you are an idiot for not following the science.
I pity the herd
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 10:21 AM   #18
RangerBill
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexman333 View Post
Your use of the term conspiracy theorist reveals your orientation as one who believes in authority and authoritarianism of those that make the rules. There is comfort in being part of the herd, but the heard lacks curiosity of the true nature of things. Human consciousness is driven through those that question and want to know the truth (Your definition of conspiracy theorist)

If the gene therapy is safe why was the Prep Act implemented that removes all liability of those that produce it, promote it and administer it.
The same reason Congress and George W Bush put PREPA on the books. I wager you weren’t out shouting Conspiracy BS in 2005. If you were show the receipts. Outrage Convenience with context got to love it……..it’s not about ideology which is silly for the most part, it is and always will be money.
RangerBill is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 11:15 AM   #19
gman44

Encounters: 203

Moved to sandbox
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 01:17 PM   #20
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexman333 View Post
Your use of the term conspiracy theorist reveals your orientation as one who believes in authority and authoritarianism of those that make the rules. There is comfort in being part of the herd, but the heard lacks curiosity of the true nature of things. Human consciousness is driven through those that question and want to know the truth (Your definition of conspiracy theorist)

If the gene therapy is safe why was the Prep Act implemented that removes all liability of those that produce it, promote it and administer it.
Well, actually, you are not even close. Good overreach though.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 06:09 AM   #21
sexman333
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBill View Post
The same reason Congress and George W Bush put PREPA on the books. I wager you weren’t out shouting Conspiracy BS in 2005. If you were show the receipts. Outrage Convenience with context got to love it……..it’s not about ideology which is silly for the most part, it is and always will be money.
The "W" (one of the dumbest presidents ever) regime started the current escalation of authoritarianism we are all experiencing.

Money is a construct of consciousness.
sexman333 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:59 AM   #22
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Does anyone know what else causes myocarditis? A viral infection can cause this disease. Long story short,Covid-19 being a viral infectious disease can cause this heart condition . There’s been many Covid-19 patients who have experienced myocarditis.ijs
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 05:44 PM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Does anyone know what else causes myocarditis? A viral infection can cause this disease. Long story short,Covid-19 being a viral infectious disease can cause this heart condition . There’s been many Covid-19 patients who have experienced myocarditis.ijs
yup ya taking the C19 shot to get something before C19 gives it to ya. As the shot does not stop C19. Ahem sounds like a WONDER drug

as in I wonder what its for other than $$$ to ...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 06:49 PM   #24
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Got my booster shot today. The booster shot is now mandated by New York State for certain job categories. Sadly some people don't have a choice on whether or not to get the vaccine and booster. If you have a good job or professional license in healthcare chances are you're not going to leave it to work at Wegman's.
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:14 PM   #25
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
yup ya taking the C19 shot to get something before C19 gives it to ya. As the shot does not stop C19. Ahem sounds like a WONDER drug

as in I wonder what its for other than $$$ to ...
Lol, that was sort of amusing but actually my brother (a non vaxxer) got very sick from Covid-19 and he still has lingering effects. I was glad I got the jab, as I caught the virus but all I had was cold symptoms and no myocarditis to report…nice.
Ya got it wrong, I personally got the jab and booster to prevent serious sickness and thus far I’m good. Myocarditis isn’t killing enough for me to think about it. Carry on
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:42 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Lol, that was sort of amusing but actually my brother (a non vaxxer) got very sick from Covid-19 and he still has lingering effects. I was glad I got the jab, as I caught the virus but all I had was cold symptoms and no myocarditis to report…nice.
Ya got it wrong, I personally got the jab and booster to prevent serious sickness and thus far I’m good. Myocarditis isn’t killing enough for me to think about it. Carry on
that we know of
Old 02-06-2022, 11:17 AM   #27
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

I applaud the anti vaxxers as they are culling the "herd" as they call us sensible people. Good riddance. You use it as if derogatory, but the reason a herd exists is for protection, and evolution proves its worth. Herd immunity being apropos if the anti idiots didn't block it , and who gets picked off by the predators? Is it the herd? No, it is the outliers who stray from the herd. Questioning the dogma is fine, but when the evidence from independent studies such as academic institutions is so overwhelming, yeah, it becomes ignorant -- like flat earthers, anti evolution idiots, etc. What's next/ Arguing that we should question whether the sun comes up in the east because some existential idiot thinks questioning everything leads to the conscious evolution of society? Duh, just duh.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 02:31 PM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
I applaud the anti vaxxers as they are culling the "herd" as they call us sensible people. Good riddance. You use it as if derogatory, but the reason a herd exists is for protection, and evolution proves its worth. Herd immunity being apropos if the anti idiots didn't block it , and who gets picked off by the predators? Is it the herd? No, it is the outliers who stray from the herd. Questioning the dogma is fine, but when the evidence from independent studies such as academic institutions is so overwhelming, yeah, it becomes ignorant -- like flat earthers, anti evolution idiots, etc. What's next/ Arguing that we should question whether the sun comes up in the east because some existential idiot thinks questioning everything leads to the conscious evolution of society? Duh, just duh.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:09 PM   #29
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
I don't think there are many anti vaxxers here, more that just oppose the mandate.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 05:12 PM   #30
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's not a vaccine

More of a slauchi retirement slush fund

And the creepy phizer CEO
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women