Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 AM   #61
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm surprised. Considering the date, why aren't you attacking the Apollo 11 mission? After all it is Pence saying that we should honor their accomplishments and them. You being the shitty ass troll that you are, you have to show your ass to the world and be anti Trump. So don't wait. You only have today to make an absolute fool of yourself.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:52 AM   #62
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Again I asked a simple straightforward question. Name the only Country in World history to drop an Nuclear weapon killing millions. Since you have a hard to typing the words without some fake rationale as to why it was dropped let me help you out. The United States of America is The Only country to use a fucking nuclear weapon to kill innocent men women and children. And what's so cold blooded about it is that the Japenese attacked a legitimate target which was a US military base. As as response during a war the US decides oh geez let's show them the real face of evil and terror and dropped a fucking Nuke on those women and kids...and you have the gaul, the temerity the nerve to call anyone a terrorist. You're lucky I wont openly insult you the way I used to insult people.

Have a good day.
Millions? You don't really know history. Less than 200,000 died on those two attacks. Yes, attacks. We were at war with a country who started it. A country that brutalized their prisoners both civilian and military. A country that really did murder millions in China, Korea, and the Philippines. In killing those 200,000 Truman, a democrat, saved the lives of millions both American, British, Australian, and Japanese.

Now, I anticipate you are going to quibble about exact numbers. You do what progressives do.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:56 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
.... Just a warning.
I thought PeeWee was dead.

My apologies to you for thinking you were dead.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:58 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Millions? You don't really know history. Less than 200,000 died on those two attacks.
You neglected to inform him the weapons were not "nuclear"!

But he wants to pretend he could fuck Ms. Trump and he can't even spell her name!

Also, another point of "order," who said "war" with Iran. The same loons who jabbered on about a "war" with China .... Russia .... and/or North Korea .... including ... Mexico and South America .... on and on with hysterical bullshit.

The only reason why Iran has an electrical plant or a water pump is because in the recent past the former occupant of the White House put up a fuss with the Israelis when they mentioned strikes on Iran .... like they implemented on Iraq and Syria.

The Israelis have GPS on the Iranian facilities with spotters on the ground to paint them if necessary ..... just like they did on the scud launchers in Western Iraq .... along with operatives among the Kurds in the North East to keep an eye on the Persians. 2-3 strikes with U.S. air cover and it would be morning news that the Iranian "nuclear" program was DEAD lying in rubble in a large crater.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...190002332.html

Some "war"!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 12:06 PM   #65
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Be Best! Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:12 PM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be Best! Lol
Be Least! You wear it well!
Old 07-20-2019, 12:13 PM   #67
Remo Williams
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Trump and the US economy cant afford this war. The US has a better military but will lose the war in dramatic fashion. These type of wars are not based on military might. It's not about might it's about subtle tactics and regional strategies.

And when did you attend the Naval War College? I attended in 1989. You for starters must not be American, then second have never served and have zero clue about global conflicts.

You really should stop before you make yourself look even more stupid.
Remo Williams is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo Williams View Post
You really should stop before you make yourself look even more stupid.
He can't .... stop .... or look even stupider.
Old 07-20-2019, 01:05 PM   #69
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again I asked a simple straightforward question. Name the only Country in World history to drop an Nuclear weapon killing millions. Since you have a hard to typing the words without some fake rationale as to why it was dropped let me help you out. The United States of America is The Only country to use a fucking nuclear weapon to kill innocent men women and children. And what's so cold blooded about it is that the Japenese attacked a legitimate target which was a US military base. As as response during a war the US decides oh geez let's show them the real face of evil and terror and dropped a fucking Nuke on those women and kids...and you have the gaul, the temerity the nerve to call anyone a terrorist. You're lucky I wont openly insult you the way I used to insult people.

Have a good day.
Tell us about the kindness of the Japanese...

The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10]

Since most Japanese military records on the killings were kept secret or destroyed shortly after the surrender of Japan in 1945, historians have been unable to accurately estimate the death toll of the massacre. The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo estimated in 1946 that over 200,000 Chinese were killed in the incident.[11] China's official estimate is more than 300,000 dead based on the evaluation of the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal in 1947. The death toll has been actively contested among scholars since the 1980s.[3][12]

Although the Japanese government has admitted to the killing of a large number of non-combatants, looting, and other violence committed by the Imperial Japanese Army after the fall of Nanjing,[18][19] and Japanese veterans who served there have confirmed that a massacre took place,[20] a small but vocal minority within both the Japanese government and society have argued that the death toll was military in nature and that no such crimes ever occurred. Denial of the massacre and revisionist accounts of the killings have become a staple of Japanese nationalism.[21] In Japan, public opinion of the massacre varies, but few deny outright that the event occurred.[21]

P.S. They got what they gave...
Sir...you are an insult!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #70
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

LMAO @ your source being Wikipedia. Triple face palm.

So in summary the United States is the only country to drop a nuclear bomb on an adversary. Let's face it folks the US invented terrorism. Anyone remember the KKK sanctioned by the US government to terrorize and murder minority citizens..killing innocent men women and children. The US is the first terrorist nation they started Terror with Slavery and then with the KKK culminating in dropping a Nuke on women and kids.

No wonder the US is scared shitless of other countries getting weapons. They fear Karma
Old 07-20-2019, 01:32 PM   #71
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO @ your source being Wikipedia. Triple face palm.

So in summary the United States is the only country to drop a nuclear bomb on an adversary. Let's face it folks the US invented terrorism. Anyone remember the KKK sanctioned by the US government to terrorize and murder minority citizens..killing innocent men women and children. The US is the first terrorist nation they started Terror with Slavery and then with the KKK culminating in dropping a Nuke on women and kids.

No wonder the US is scared shitless of other countries getting weapons. They fear Karma
Take your pick of a dozen or more complete independent sources...

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...ape+of+nanking

Who fears karma...
I like this wimp ass thread of yours!!
I'm going to continue to call you out on your bullisht EVERYTIME...you mention something about a coward??

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146

You're too fucking easy!!
Old 07-20-2019, 01:43 PM   #72
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Your strategy of pivoting and deflecting from my OP won't help. America is a terrorist Nation...and I've proved it..nothing here you can legitimately dispute. Deal with it.
Old 07-20-2019, 01:59 PM   #73
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Deal with it.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
You should take your own advise...
Old 07-20-2019, 02:04 PM   #74
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've proved it..nothing here you can legitimately dispute. Deal with it.
You're right the proof is there...

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...ape+of+nanking
Old 07-20-2019, 02:19 PM   #75
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Considering the U.S. has been fighting a war in Afghanistan for 18 years, twice longer than the Russians were there, and it still haven't won and never will.... I have to agree with the person who started this thread.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women