Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > General Discussions (Coed) - Mexico
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2022, 08:18 PM   #1
bb1312
Premium Access

Encounters: 48
Default Playa del Carmen

Are there working girls on like 5th Ave? Or is it better to use a website?
bb1312 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 06:40 AM   #2
hard2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

maybe this deserves being bumped, over there you will have people offering you everything but by some dudes who say they can get you to a girl, avoid them. find indy's stay away from any kind of pimp or brothel. https://mx.mileroticos.com/ but some bad players on it too.

make sure:

1) Don't call them up the day before, call them when you're ready.

2) make sure they say they are independent. You want no part of cartels (and tied into the police), they are there now. They all use whatsapp, that means they got your phone number, they will know who you are

3) you get it straight as if it's in pesos or USD (that is very important)

4) they will not get into your resort, rent a room at motel Chocolate if its still there, class act

5) its legal but the police will arrest you as if it's not

6) I have never got a hand job during a massage there, better off in the states, so forget them for FS BBBJ what ever

7) the women are very beautiful and in their early 20's whoaa it will motivate you

8) the locals shut down the only safe (but expensive) Brothel. Bars, titty bars, I never tried but never heard anything good from them

there are many other techniques and ways of hobbying there, that's only what I know, The place is huge now, lot of commerce going on
hard2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 10:53 AM   #3
GiggleMonster
Gaining Momentum

This is by far the best advice I’ve read. Thank you for sharing. While I haven’t hobbied in MX before, I am fluent in Spanish and figured that I would have an advantage on the communications department, but never took into consideration other obvious risks.

Perhaps next year, I’ll take the dip and spend a few days mid week to take best advantage on the selection 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2 View Post
maybe this deserves being bumped, over there you will have people offering you everything but by some dudes who say they can get you to a girl, avoid them. find indy's stay away from any kind of pimp or brothel. https://mx.mileroticos.com/ but some bad players on it too.

make sure:

1) Don't call them up the day before, call them when you're ready.

2) make sure they say they are independent. You want no part of cartels (and tied into the police), they are there now. They all use whatsapp, that means they got your phone number, they will know who you are

3) you get it straight as if it's in pesos or USD (that is very important)

4) they will not get into your resort, rent a room at motel Chocolate if its still there, class act

5) its legal but the police will arrest you as if it's not

6) I have never got a hand job during a massage there, better off in the states, so forget them for FS BBBJ what ever

7) the women are very beautiful and in their early 20's whoaa it will motivate you

8) the locals shut down the only safe (but expensive) Brothel. Bars, titty bars, I never tried but never heard anything good from them

there are many other techniques and ways of hobbying there, that's only what I know, The place is huge now, lot of commerce going on
GiggleMonster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women