Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2021, 01:17 AM   #1
Jenn9794
Jenn9794

User ID: 518717
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Many THANKS after my accident!

well ladys and gents im not to sure why or what my higher power has in store for me, but what i do know is that the friends i have made throughout my short time in this career have truely been a blessing!!! Whitney Weston i want you and every soul on earth to know that you are an amazing soul and although our beliefs are not the same you are a true angel and sent to me by my GOD after my accident a year and half ago. There are many of you since that horrific day who have gone out of your way to help me get through the 7 months in a hospital bed and then since to make it back on BOTH yes yes both my feet. Im in lake charles living and two months before the Hurricanes I opened my construction company up here and am steady still working with that yes I still work as a provider as well as I enjoy my clients and the freedom it allowes but the main message here is thank you eccie family and a few other sites but from my heart ya all are amazing and i appreciate what those of you did for me after my auto accident and since then. Yes im still recovering and i still have a very long road and a few more surgerys to go but god willing and as stubborn as I am ill be just dandy some day soon so again thank you!!!!
Jenn9794 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:30 AM   #2
noddingoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Jenn, I had a great time with you last April and sorry I couldn't see you last time while in Lake Charles. However, I plan on doing so again next time I'm there. Be safe and again, had a GREAT time with you.
noddingoff is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women