Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2016, 10:06 AM   #1
specky
Registered Member

Default p411 question

Thinking about getting a p411 account. How does verification work? I work in transportation and so don't have an office to call me at to speak with me. I also have no current provider references. Would it even be possible for me to get verified?
specky is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:44 PM   #2
lrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Was in the same situation. Home based and did want 411 calling the office.

I had a referral from a 411 provider and sent them my Eccie info.
That worked for me.
lrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:19 AM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default P-411

FIRST get some provider references. With out a provider to recommend you for get it. I noted the reviews and it just flew thru. If they checked with them I don't know. If they let just any one sign up it would be useless.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:44 AM   #4
python54
Valued Poster

I agree, it can be frustrating to get verified sometimes. I hadn't hobbyed for several years when I got a Date-Check account. Luckily there was a provider I'd seen several times in the distant past. I doubted she'd specifically remember me but I was able to describe several unique in-calls she used that only a client would know. She verified me and it flew through. P411 did call me at work. At the time I was inn a situation with no personal phone extension. It was a bit awkward but the P411 person was very professional and made the illusion that it was some sort of business checking on a transaction. Went through smoothly.
python54 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:01 AM   #5
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is great ... it is so much easier then going to the screening process on the other side. in my opinion is a lot safer. The owner Gina plays no games or allowed any type of disrespect or nonsense.

You if have two providers send you a request you receive 6 months. after you have a session with them.

Good luck sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by specky View Post
Thinking about getting a p411 account. How does verification work? I work in transportation and so don't have an office to call me at to speak with me. I also have no current provider references. Would it even be possible for me to get verified?
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

As somebody who doesn't use p411 I'm curious about something. How easy would it be for a police officer to go out and get a 2nd job at McDonald's/Target etc and use that to become p411 verified? I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find any info on it.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So what? Cops do not need loving?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:09 PM   #8
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Cops are human

A couple years ago I set a session in a cop car. The next time I met him he asked if it went well. When I told the lady she nearly shit. As I recall some time ago a provider married a cop here in Dallas.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:09 PM   #9
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
So what? Cops do not need loving?
Well, I'm sure they do. I meant as a way to establish a hobby identity and go undercover.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 12:46 AM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Underage or forced prostitution

The cops are more concerned with underage or women forced in to prostitution. If it is between consenting adults they couldn't give a shit. Arlington has not had a prostitution arrest in months. They now charge those that are caught with running a sexually oriented business. The SOB carries a $388.00 fine. They have targeted the women on Back Page by checking the picture than scheduling a date . When she shows up they issue her a ticket. I work around the cops on a regular basis and those that I talk to don't give a shit. Around election time they may make waves. The only comment I have received is when I took a provider to Bossier City and he reminded me of the Mann act. I introduced the provider to him and she about had a cow. He was very cordial to her as we ate lunch together. One word of caution if you are in a car with her going some place be sure she under stands that you will need her R/L name if stopped.
Old 09-13-2016, 04:01 AM   #11
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold View Post
As somebody who doesn't use p411 I'm curious about something. How easy would it be for a police officer to go out and get a 2nd job at McDonald's/Target etc and use that to become p411 verified? I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find any info on it.
LE has infiltrated P411 on occasion, but you won't hear much about it. Gina keeps it under wraps pretty well There was a big issue in Denver a few years ago where a couple of LE got "OK'd" on P411 by some reputable ladies. then busted a bunch of ladies using P411. Was a lot of drama out there. But I don't think any of the charges stuck. The DA and court system generally have a full slate with real crime, not adults paying for play for misdemeanors or even minor felonies.

As Tuscon said, most of the time LE is going after underage girls, trafficking, drugs, etc. Just keep smart and screen, screen, screen and you will be fine. And, if you do underage girls, I hope they do catch you.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:24 AM   #12
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

the best way to get on P411 which doesn't cost you a dime initially is getting a provider to hook you up. you give her an okay which helps her too. so its a win/win for both of you. to do this you would need to find a newbie friendly provider who also is on P411.. after the session strike up a convo and bring it up and mention you would like to post a review on here for her and I'm sure she will be happy to get you on there
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #13
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
you won't hear much about it. Gina keeps it under wraps pretty well.
I posted a notice on P411 about the 2013 Denver incident you are referring to. I posted it immediately after I had personally attempted to contact those still in the line of fire, a day or two before there was a media release.

I always post a notice whenever an account has been compromised and used to cause harm in the community. I'm very happy to say that has only been a few times though!

For this reason, I take a bit of offense to the suggestion that I hide the fact that there have been problems on P411. I don't have any hesitation saying that P411 is not perfect, there have been incidents and will be in the future (unfortunately). I've always been as transparent as possible.

P411 is only intended to be used as one tool in the verification process. We do the best job we can keeping our members safe from all types of harm, but we always recommend doing as much additional screening and research as you feel is necessary. It's about mitigating risk, because completely eliminating risk is impossible.

P411 is not the last word in screening/verification. We are not psychic.... but we are doing the best we can with one goal in mind, which is ensuring the safely and comfort of the providers and clients who are part of the P411 network.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:20 AM   #14
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

btw I never once had a bad experience with P411. maybe 2 or 3 NCNS, but for the most part it was excellent

my complaint with it is that if you do not hobby often or if there are not many ladies in your area who utilize it, then it becomes economically non viable. if ladies would offer better discounts that would change my mind, but many actually advertise at a higher price on P411 than they do their local forums and even personal websites. go figure.

for those who travel a lot, and do not have time to frequent local forums, it is a great investment for sure to get an easy lay.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #15
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
For this reason, I take a bit of offense to the suggestion that I hide the fact that there have been problems on P411. ...
I didn't read it that way, Gina. I read it like he was saying you managed it well when it happened. Crises management demands that the event be acknowledged, dealt with, and prevented from happening again. But over-communication of a breach can be as troublesome as no communication at all. I think he was saying you handled it without over-handling it, which it sounds like you did.
Contralto is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women