Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2018, 12:47 AM   #1
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Slow start after relaunch

Wow, Albany is getting a really slow start in terms of activity picking up after the site relaunched. I hope everyone is letting the ladies and clients they speak to know that we are back up and running. I know when I mention it to my clients, many don’t know it’s back yet. Eccie Albany needs a boost!

Happy we are back, also grateful for the growth and change that took place during the break. Been enjoying keeping in contacts with old friends through Twitter and my personal email list. Am definitely interested in following any other ladies who happen to have jumped on the Twitter train.

Xoxo
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:35 AM   #2
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I was so thrilled when the site finally allowed me to log in again. I was not surprised to see the overwhelming return of the girls in the USNY section. But like you I was surprised Albany is slow to return. There were those who had the foresight of managing their own websites and got their network set up that they are going to be fussier about who they let come into their life right now.

I saw Sara of Albany still had her site up when the sky fell. Indys stayed running. That was where most of the Pittsburgh girls also were frequented as well. One Pittsburgh girl said she was taking vacation and was booked up until mid-July. Another has retired on her indys profile but participated in the forums there, so I believe she has been only seeing long time friends as well. And this girl has her bio here since the relaunch.

Pittsburgh and Albany only have 18 biography pages. The one person I have seen in Pittsburgh did not even know the site relaunch. So yes there are plenty of people slow to recognize the site is back.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:52 AM   #3
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree about girls having higher standards for their clientele after these last few months. I know I do, and many of my peers in Upstate do as well.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:35 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You guys mind if I hang out here?

It will be slow for a while. Be happy you got a Forum back so early, at least. I'm pretty sure Connecticut is not very high on the priority list.

Looks like a lot of guys lost Premium Access during the vacation (me included), a lot of areas are still not operational (like all of New England) and a lot of ladies have to get re-verified so, it is probably going to take a while.

In the mean time, any ladies thinking about visiting Connecticut, let me know!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:55 AM   #5
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

Looks like a lot of guys lost Premium Access during the vacation (me included), a lot of areas are still not operational (like all of New England) and a lot of ladies have to get re-verified so, it is probably going to take a while.
I realize this. I am speaking as someone who has remained very active in two separate forums - Upstate and Albany. Both are back. Upstate is slowly picking up steam while Albany is not. There is a catch-22 involved, boards must be active in order to garner more activity. Hence this post. It’s not me bitching and whining, it’s me trying to get things stirring.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:24 AM   #6
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Albanitardz slow?
Whoda thunck it?
Wonder if the sarcasm font is working....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:03 PM   #7
Guest120522
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No that Paulies here things should pick up. It’ll be a family reunion before long....
Guest120522 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:46 PM   #8
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Paul maybe we should have a clothing-optional business conference about why Albany is so slow.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:51 PM   #9
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
Paul maybe we should have a clothing-optional business conference about why Albany is so slow.
That could take Forever.....
But we could do the Cliff's notes in an hour....
Talk soon
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:18 PM   #10
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Albany usually was slower with forums. I remember most of the girls said the boys like to drive so they had road trip and anonymity that they would be unnoticed.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:07 PM   #11
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default cant agree with you more BBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I agree about girls having higher standards for their clientele after these last few months. I know I do, and many of my peers in Upstate do as well.
higher standards!!!! no matter where the new friends come from
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:19 PM   #12
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
Albany usually was slower with forums. I remember most of the girls said the boys like to drive so they had road trip and anonymity that they would be unnoticed.
Yes it has always been somewhat slow. In my opinion, even when considering proportions and that is has always been slower - Albany seemed to be taking longer than Upstate to begin picking up activity.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:06 PM   #13
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default im letting my ppl know but

the members that I knew here on eccie, from HV, and Albany, haven't been here/logged on,(all but one so far) even after I contacted them to let them know eccie was back.
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 05:42 PM   #14
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The post hoes haven’t shown up yet. Where’s Iggy? Where’s treebark/ fast eddie?
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I've been over at usasex and will stay there permanently if I don't get my PA credit back. This is ridiculous- it's not members' fault the site went down for several weeks. The powers that be really should have made it a priority to ensure PA credit was properly reinstated to those who've earned it. Multiple emails to eccie tech support still unanswered. I'm done.
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women